E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I haven't sent an email. I'm already pretty far gone when it comes to crazyness. If I sent an email chances are I would disappear and end up on a one way ticket to electric shock therapy while waiting for a reply :p :lol:

I'm glad you got a reply. It was a very sweet reply too :D

Sanity is so overrated anyway. Feel free to join me and my madness when you are done with the whole sane thing :p

Although what I have seen while being on this board, I'm beginning to see that there really is all kinds of insanity out there!

:lol: A diary thread? Ya think? Let's see if I can't get on that for ya'll... :D

Udjat Don't worry I don't think he's gay either it was just a funny image... :) He's all man, which makes it even funnier if he's wearing fuzzy pink slippers. :p

Hey coop that's awesome that he wrote you back! From my experience he usually sticks with the one liners, but hey he responded and that's great!

Udjat Don't worry I don't think he's gay either it was just a funny image... :) He's all man, which makes it even funnier if he's wearing fuzzy pink slippers. :p
It's absolutely a funny image! (got... to... get... it... out... of... my... head!) But I'm not taking credit for even insinuating the man is gay, it was actually MrsG. who said that!

Now MrsG. shame on you for even thinking that! :p

A diary thread? Ya think? Let's see if I can't get on that for ya'll...

LMAO! All y'all are too awesome! The cdg diary files - will the insanity never stop! :p

Yay! for getting replies!

It's absolutely a funny image! (got... to... get... it... out... of... my... head!) But I'm not taking credit for even insinuating the man is gay, it was actually MrsG. who said that!

Ah so it was Mrs.G sorry for the mistake. :)

Yeah, she was a bad girl! Like I should talk ::snort::

:lol:...me three

Good stuff csi_fanatic. Personally it took him two days to answer once and a month and a half to answer another time...so unfortunately there is no timeline for responses. :( I wish there was.... Still crossing my fingers for you though! :)

thanks...i e-mailed him last thursday...well my time is up and i got to go eat. i'll be back in a little. Yay my 100th post!!!
kaia

What is it about Carmine that makes you feel like a giggly 12 year old?? His smile usually makes me weak in the knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back