E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've only seen Carmine in CSI:NY, these remarks may go over your head, but if your parents will allow you to watch a few rated R movies (seriously, not trying to bust on you), you will see far more of this beautiful man than you imagined. Rent The Learning Curve the next time your parents go out. :devil:

I'm allowed to watch R-rated movies, as long as they're not too too bad.

Yes, I was trying to email Carmine. :) Thanks!

Angie

^Great...just click on the link in my post and it should work. :cool:

Great dirty minds think alike... I had the same thought a little while ago. :lol:

I assumed the PG-13-O-Meter was for words and could not bust us when it came to pictures. So who is brave enough to take on the evil meter and give it a try? :devil:

I assumed the PG-13-O-Meter was for words and could not bust us when it came to pictures. So who is brave enough to take on the evil meter and give it a try? :devil:
Ooooh, tempting! very tempting! Let me set my creative mind to it. But I do encourage others to do the same! :devil:

Are butt avatars allowed? That is a good question. And I honestly don't know. I think they might be "frowned upon" unless the butts are clothed. As in, if someone's got a good shot of Danny bending over in some tight slacks at a crime scene, go for it. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back