E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...GRRRR...I'm awake now, and I feel a lot better...
:D Yay, GodofMediocrity! We needed to read that letter. And what an achievement! That must've been the longest reply since Dream and kmfx's long, long ago! *applauds*

...some things must be kept to one's self...
Yup! There's a fragment of his reply to me that I'm keeping to myself as well. But only because it wouldn't make sense unless I posted my own letter... and doing that would give away too much information about me. :D

Ok...GRRRR...I'm awake now, and I feel a lot better...
:D Yay, GodofMediocrity! We needed to read that letter. And what an achievement! That must've been the longest reply since Dream and kmfx's long, long ago! *applauds*

...some things must be kept to one's self...
Yup! There's a fragment of his reply to me that I'm keeping to myself as well. But only because it wouldn't make sense unless I posted my own letter... and doing that would give away too much information about me. :D

:lol: chicken ;) :cool: Good point though...I think I might amend my post up there. :)

Oh.... oh *fidgets*

reading your letter and reply GodOfMediocrity
makes me want to write on...
I've been thinking and contemplating and yet I don't know what to write. Don't want to bore the man with the same ol' same ol' ya know?

So true, though writing something trite is simply ass because the man's got a buttload of mail to read, you know? Try the simple honest approach....I did, and I don't think it came out too bad...Though I am naturally witty ;) :cool:

http://carminegiovinazzo.net/
I don't believe in censorship. :devil:

Fifty bucks says I can get you to re-think that policy within a week. :devil: :devil: :devil:
You're on. I'm always up for a challenge. :devil:

Wow, I was kidding. :lol: But I'm a highly competitive girl who never backs down from a challenge. So let's go. There is only one thing I love more than a challenge and I'm about to head on over to carminegiovinazzo.net to discuss it (Dream and those under the age of 18, please remain seated). I have an idea designed to test the limits of your anti-censorship policy. I am going to initiate a new topic of discussion at cg.net every day for the next 7 days. If you edit any of my posts or ask me to do so, or in any way attempt to limit the resulting discussion, I win. Alternatively, if your policy remains unchanged after 7 days, you win. I will sing your praises loud and clear on your site and this one, declaring you the ultimate champion of freedom of speech. Sound fair? [Note to Udjat, Bliss, and similarly naughty groupies: I need back-up. In order to properly test CSI007's commitment to anti-censorship, I need people to respond to the posts.]

For those are are interested in the outcome of my bet with csi007, she won hands down. csi007 absolutely means it when she says she opposes censorship and I love her for it. Her commitment to freedom of speech was thoroughly tested for an entire week and she proved herself to be the model of tolerance. There is absolutely no Meter to watch out for at carminegiovinazzo.net. I tested that to my hearts content along with the help of some very, very dirty girls from over here. We had a blast. Things more explicit than most of you could possibly imagine were discussed in great detail. Anyhow, props to csi007. She has a terrific site, which I encourage all of you to visit - just stay out of the Freedom of Speech Challenge threads if that isn't your thing. I believe she has set it up so that there is a separate x-rated section requiring a password, so that those who wish to avoid the dirty stuff (or are too young for it) can do so.

csi007: 1; MrsG 0. Nicely done, csi007!

I almost had her though, damnit!!! I almost had her!!! :mad: csi007 you are soooooo nifty for letting me take out my frustrations in the dirty section...Sexual frustration in a dominant woman is nothing to fool around with. :devil: You're now my new best friend. :)

Loving your signature line, GodofMediocrity!

BTW - Props to GodofMediocrity for coming closest to the censorship line at cg.net. She actually found one of csi007's few limits (you probably don't want to know what it was :lol: :lol: :lol:), but didn't actually cross the line.

Congrats on winning that bet csi007. I applaud you! That and I for one, would like to thank you for allowing us to have a blast! Your anti-sencorship is greatly appreciated! :)

This calls for some bubblies!
opening-champagne.jpg

And don't be sad MrsG. (I'm sure you're not!), just look at what a great smut place we can have fun in from now on? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back