E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep it as clean as i can. It just happens that sometimes i'm on a dirty mood. :lol:
(which is why I'm refraining from posting until I calm down!!! Those pics in the locker room DID NOT help my cause!) :devil:

Bliss - you can do it, just breathe deep and ... oh, never mind. I'm really not very good at coaching anyone on how to keep their posts clean. Just keep your bunny rabbit in its cage and all will be good. :)

Aw, c'mon Udjat, I can't claim full credit for your downfall. You were one dirty girl long before I got here. But I do apologize for any spankings you may have received from the Meter at my encouragement. :lol:

... ooops, can't say that - just noticed you registered one day after I did. :eek:

LOL! Actually, the meter's been fairly good to me surprisingly enough! Good to know I can contain myself... if only a little bit! :D

And I kinda like a bit of MrsG.'s magical moments of encouragement to tempt the meter! :devil:

^Nothing better than tempting the meter. Its only right that it should get a work out every so often. It might go rusty. :lol:

I agree BlissInAbyss those pics did nothing to help me calm down, quite the opposite actually. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back