E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the hot pic, Bitten . You've got a nice "bad girls, but I still love you, so here's a cookie" leadership style.

Mrs.G
At least he still loves us... that's important right? ;)

That's all that matters, but by "he" are you referring to Bitten or Danny, 'cause I think Bitten is a chick (unless I've badly misread her posts).

:lol:
I mean Danny of course!!

though I think Bitten still loves us to... don't you? :)

Unfortunately, I do have a problem with navigating around his site though. Some things work, and some things don't. I can't access his photos or artwork...A shame really...Is there something I'm not doing right?

I had that problem as well. The site is really slow to load and doesn't show all the pics with my slow dial-up connection I use at home , but I managed to see everything using the computers at the local library or college which use the faster broadband connection, so maybe you could try your local library?

thanks for letting me know Kickknack. I've been wondering for a while now.

I wonder what made him start doing it? I mean most people would just take them off. :)

Glad I was able to enlighten you, Crazy4Danny! If you're scatterbrained, putting them on your forehead is the best thing to do... otherwise, you'll lose 'em! And it's easier to flip the specs up and down, which is what Danny needs to do when he's in the lab ;)

You mods are the coolest! Authoritative, yet sweet.... thanks for the "cookie!" Yummy! :lol:

Thanks guys, for being so cool. :) We do appreciate it, and that's why we know we have the best forum on the board. But shhh, don't tell anyone, it's not like we want to brag or anything. ;) :D

Yeah i am scatterbrained. I leave my glasses all over the place along with everything else i own. :lol:

You mods have a hard job to do, keeping us all under control and your managing it very successfully. :)

Yup, you mods are great for cautioning us... I was a little concerned to know that we've got young teens viewing this forum as well, so... :)

But hey, the fun won't stop, right? So back to the original topic: Anyone get new e-mail from him yet?

Nope, no reply yet. :( I'm not as obsessed anymore, now i only look at my inbox every minute instead of every second. :lol:

I'm 17 and i don't find the topics we discuss concerning, its all good fun. :D

I'm 17 and i don't find the topics we discuss concerning, its all good fun. :D
Well ofcourse it's all good fun! I doubt anyone ever meant any harm whatsoever. But you gotta think there are anonymous users checking this place out as well, users we know nothing about, so a bit of caution is definitely ok! :)

^^ Very true Udjat while I'm not a young viewer by any means I definitely read through these forums before I started posting...it's just good to keep it relatively clean...although innuendo is fun...then it's up to the imagination...*ducks into imagination land* :devil:

Yup. I'm sure we've got a few viewers younger than 13 lurking here sometimes... last thing they need to see is a word or phrase like... [CENSORED :lol:], want to know more about what it is, and google it!

But of course everything we post here is all just for fun. (Got that, kids? What we say here doesn't leave this room! :D)

Of course... tala... of course!
Where else can we express ourselves like this anyway? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back