E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I basically talked about how there were a bunch of desperate, horny females that wanted to see him naked, and asked if he could please send me some nudes. I sent him some of me to break the ice, so hopefully by this time tomorrow I should be able to provide what you all want. :devil:

^ :lol: Excellent work, it is nice to see the barter system alive and well. Shame on those people who believe e-mail was the death of civilized communication; nudity is after all the last bastion of civility. ;)

Ali

Well, I took a tamer route. I told Carmine that I was drawn to his character because I felt I could identify with him. I told him that I liked Tanglewood and asked if there would be a sequel and if we could hear him speak Italian more. *blush*

But kudos to csi007! You rock!

I basically talked about how there were a bunch of desperate, horny females that wanted to see him naked, and asked if he could please send me some nudes. I sent him some of me to break the ice, so hopefully by this time tomorrow I should be able to provide what you all want.:devil:
so can we also expect some nifty little flick a-la-paris-hilton from you and carmine in the nearer future? :D

Ahem, guys, I hate to be a buzz kill, but remember that we're talking about a real person now, and not a character on TV. It's one thing to talk dirty about Danny, but Carmine's a real guy and we should try to be respectful. :)

Besides, we don't want to make the PG-13-o-Meter cranky! ;)

^No harm, no foul--we just can get carried away in here and I want to watch out for that. The man is hot, but yeah...we still have to be (relatively :devil: ) good. ;) :D

i´ll try.
sla.gif
:D

...that's a good point, though...

i think that it's a good idea if we keep Messer's and Carmine's "compliments" (<---let's call them that) in seperate piles, so to speak...

it keeps the respect there and doesn't look too bad... haha...

Lenny

we need to practice our good behaviour and set the example for future generations! *i´m so full of crap, please do not listen to my jibberish* :D

future generations??!!??

...good behavior is something we should practice regurlarly...

...except when with best friends... everything cancels out after that... hahaha

Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back