Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

mmm-hmmm, I think I might. Mj huh? I think I may be readin' one of ya fics right now

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

yeah MJ's evil with those fics..

3. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

Peyton is one of my favorite characters i wish she had a bigger part i always seen to get to like characters who you do see very often and then i get annoyed that you dont get to see them more often. But i have to say she is an amazing character and Claire Forlani is an amazing actress :)

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Fray Id be honored if ya did...and yeah Lynny is right.. Im kinda evil with my fics :lol: i didnt even know she reads em...whatta you know... she surprised me. :p

I think Peyton would/should stay (cause a lot of peeps like her) I wouldnt mind. I kinda like her too... IDThink they'll be getting rid of her (yet maybe *shrugs*)

5. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Well, you read my fics to so... hehe... although mine aren't that great... Yours are good though I enjoy 'em.

I don't really see them getting rid of Peyton so soon either.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

They better not get rid of her.. I do wish she had more scenes though...

hehe, I can surprise you once in awhile ;)

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Peyton is going to be in the finale which is cool! So maybe we'll be seeing her next season. Fingers crossed! I know she's already done more eps than were originally planned. I think initially she was only booked for four!

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^That's what TPTB said. The initial four eps, I mean. I'm still on the fence, heh. But I do like what she's been doing to Mac (get yer heads off the gutter! ;) ) I mean, she's like a conduit of some sort so we can see personal!Mac. Now if she's not involved with Mac, I'd probably love her, haha.

She's in the finale? That's cool. Like her or not, she's an important part of Mac's development. It'd be weird if she wasn't involved somehow (especially with the spoilers we've been getting). I'm curious if she will still guest-star next season.

9. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

Yay! Peyton's in the finale! I'm so happy! ::does happy dance::

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Glad to hear she'll be in the finale! I'd be surprised if she weren't, with some very Mac-centric stuff going on, and all... I'm really liking the realistic relationship between she and Mac, not to mention her fun interaction with the other characters, and I'm definitely hoping we'll see her back next season!

11. deive

deive Hit and Run

I'm glad Peyton is in finale. I really like her personage. She is cute, smart, interesting. Hope to se her next season.

12. Stella

Stella Rookie

I'm very happy, too,Peyton's in the finale! That's very cool.
    *cross fingers* That we'll see Peyton back in the next season..She makes Mac happy and when she is with him we see more of the personal-Mac what I think is pretty cool and not only the Mac on work.
    And when Mac is happy so I'm happy, too. ;)

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Fray aw thanks... :D glad you like 'em. wait... what's your penname?

Lynny :lol: yeah, just be careful not to give me a heart attack...

*squeals* yay! shes on the season ender eh? I wonder... where are they taking her character??! i wish they would give us more info on the ME! *pokes tptb* :p

you know the weird thing Stella? I said that to myself before accepting Peyton :lol:

14. Stella

Stella Rookie

mj (Can I call you so?) Yeah, that's really weird. Seems like we're just similar or we have the same thoughts.. :lol:

Very good question..I wonder that, too, where they leeding her..I really would like to know mor about her past..

15. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Fray Ray... Aren't I origanal?

I am glad to see that they are takin' Peyton somewhere... Like, in Miami Alexx you know pretty well but in Vegas and NY you really don't know the MEs