Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I like Claire and I liked her as Peyton but I'm never really blown away by any of her roles.

I can't really see her as the "authoritative, cool and calculating" character with a "dangerous quality" that she has been cast in for NCIS: LA.

That being said, I'll give her a chance but as the old adage goes - if it isn't broke; don't try and fix it.

2. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

well if she stays she's gonna ruin the show I love Hetty and Claire Forlani is not a good choice for this show:(

3. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

I hope if she'll be on NCIS LA she can keep her lovely accent

4. LoveSela

LoveSela Dead on Arrival

This is exciting news for her! <3 I'll start watching it for her because I like her that much. lol.

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hmm. Once CBS has brought you into the fold, you never truly leave... :lol:.

Congrats to Claire, nice to see her back in prime time, in a way that will still let her pursue other roles.

I actually could see her as a cool and calculating figure. How authoritative I'm not yet sold on. How dangerous, well, that I could actually see too.

It seemed to take LA awhile to really find it's feet and own identity. I'm wondering what the (potential) shuffle indicates.

I don't tend to tune in very often, but will keep an eye out to check out Claire's integration fer sure.