Dr. Peyton Driscoll/Claire Forlani Thread #1

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ker, Oct 1, 2006.

1. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I'm an unabashed Peyton fan and I'm always "where is she, why isn't she in this epi?"
    *mutters about how much she hates hiatus*

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like her a lot which may a have a lot to do whit the fact that I like Claire Forlani. I really hope they bring her back soon

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I just recently started watching season 3 (saw the first two episodes). It sometimes can be a little hard for me to get used to new characters, especially when they are recurring, but I must admit that I actually liked her. She seems all strong and powerful, and I admire that! I'm just not sure if I liked that much the way she started, but anyway, I liked to see that she brought something to Mac...And I liked the little competition with Sid to decide who would do the autopsy in the second episode. Well, lets see if I don't get disapointed with new episodes. I really hope not!

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ I think you wont be disappointed at all. well...that's my opinion... I cant wait for the new eppies she's in.. :D

5. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Isn't she in the Episode that airs April 11th? She gets in some trouble in the alley behind the morgue?

to TPTB - please, keep Peyton on the show.
    (futile, I know, but I live on delusion.)

6. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

I'm officially a Peyton fan. Claire Forlani is so pretty and Peyton is such a strong character. She's not just "Mac's girlfriend". I heard about the alley thing too. Not sure what happens though.

7. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

Are we really getting a new ep on April 11? Yay!!! I want to see what happens with Peyton. I hope they keep Peyton on the show. Maybe make her a regular cast member next season? That would rock!

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

that would be great. I really like her interaction with Sid and especially with Mac. and it would be nice to have more female characters on the show. her relationship with Stella could be an interesting one too.

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wow, it would be nice to keep her around.. :D i wanna learn about her more... specially her past and how she met Mac (and her times with Hawkes way before CSI)... :) expand her character tptb! We're waiting...right?

10. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Hmmm, good Mac/Peyton scenes tonight!

11. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

i agree with that and i always wonder how she and mac met

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I am not really a fan of Peyton but I don't not like her either. She's just kinda... there... Just one of them generic charactors. Ya know?

13. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

As for Mac/Peyton... I don't mind it... It, again, is just kinda there... If I am reading something however I rather Mac/Stella

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: not love not hating Dr. Driscoll eh? welcome to the club :lol:

15. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey, just because Peyton's with Mac and not with someone else and I'm a SMacked-Shipper doesn't mean I don't like Peyton. Okay, at first I hated her for stealing Stella her Mac but the more I watch the scenes with Peyton the less I hated her. But really love her..I don't know if I would go so far.
    So I must admit that I don't hate her as much as I should have. I live in Germany and the third Season is not running here and though I don't see more than two full eppisodes from this Season but a lot of pictures and little scenes with Mac and Peyton together I think they're really cute. Man, I can only hope the guys from the SMacked Thread forgive me for this...

Hope to see that Peyton's in the next Season,I begin to like her and look forward to the bext eppi cause she's in. And from what I've seen in the promo it will be some cute Mac and Peyton Scenes. Poor Peyton, she is getting hurt and she loose the body..

But I can't resist to say that Mac and Peyton are great and in a way I cannot describe..sweet. OMG, have I just said that? :lol:
    I think now I'm a multishipper because of that. *haha*