"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I think they will. I think it'll probably effect Greg too. He'll probably feel like he's back with his overprotective mother again.

Haha I would love to see him walk into the lab angrily and see a short cute woman hurrying after him trying to convince him to stay with her one more night. hahah, I so want to see his mom.

Oh, and there is a small clip of this episode up on youtube. Which means it probably up on innertube as well.
Its just the very opening scene though; Brass and Grissom looking at the body hanging. So.. yup. :D

I really hope that "Fannysmackin'" hasn't changed Greg too much, he has to stay lovably goofy.

T-Minus 4 hours and counting till epi time! (in california)

Five minutes!! I swear this week has totally flown by!

Plus, I'm just looking forward to seeing what he's like in this epi, or if anyone is going to say something to him.

I'd still love to see his parents though.

Is it just me or does Greg look perfectly fine? We didn't see him in very good light, but from what I saw, he didn't have any bruises. :confused:

ETA: Never mind.. Good he has some bruises.

Greg's face is still bruised but healing. Thank God for continuity. He's also has a smidgen of attitude when he told the priest that he's lucky he wasn't under arrest. It sounds like he's getting a little hardened to his job.

Yep, still bruised, but not nearly as bad as last week..and THANK YOU, I thought it was me just thinking he had a little bit of an attitude now too. Yeah, there's an edge to him, definitely.

aww, poor greg, he still really deeply effected emotionally. that scene with catherine proved it. I like Greg with a little attitude

I like the little attitude too..but I still hate to see him get hardened though.

Catherine running into Greg in the hall..he's tired of the desk duty..and it's obvious from that last look on his face, he is definitely not okay. (Catherine asked him if he was)

awww poor Greg. What if he doesnt tell anyone he's upset.. That will make it even harder on him :( I wanted to hug him in that scene.

I'm predicting that one day in the future Hodges will say the wrong thing to Greg and Greg will either smack him, shove him, or hurl expletives at him. I hope it's all three.

I'm really enjoying this episode so far.

For all of the Grissom and Sara fans, did he say "yes, dear" to her? I thought I heard it. The writers are getting bolder. Wish they'd stop that.

Back