"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

cause the ep is about religion and someone asked if cath was jewish like marg, i think.
in my opinion, what matters is to be a good person. religion doesnt.
back to the topic...
is there just that one case? or is there another one too?

I thought the three people were three cases...nun, car dealer and whatever the third one was. But maybe I'm wrong.

Destiny I apologize for commenting about Marg, I saw her on "The View", actually here in Vegas, by the pool at The Mirage... with Barbara Walters, and the other girls on that show.. and she was talking about her folks' and stated she was Jewish, Barbara Walters is as well, they both laughed... and her son was in the audience, (look's just like her) and they talked about his Bar Mitzvah... I think her dad was German/Jewish, but this did get off-track, so sorry.... and on the "it's about Grissom and Sara", that's because of the TV Guide, brief article... and their featured, as Greg was in last week's...

Okay that explains that, but lets try to keep the stars real lives out since as pointed out its about the "Episode & Characters", I missed the part about the tv guide article somewhere. I will have to go back and look for it, but lets all remember the rules regarding ship discussions, only if it pertains to the episode. Thank you for the explaination.

Grissom and his team investigate the case of a woman found dead in a parish church. -- Following the evidence, the team uncovers a bizarre love triangle dating all the way back to high school that could reveal who is responsible for the woman's murder.

Well, from the character list, it seems easy to see who's involved in the triangle.

GUEST CAST:
Father Frank Berlin: Tim Guinee
Cody White: Sean Patrick Flanery
Charlotte Summerville: Blake Lindsley
Young Frank: Zach Bostrom
Young Cody: Tyler King
Young Charlotte: Olivia Leigh

Has anyone seen pics from this episode?
So far I have seen only the trailer...

Tonight! I can't wait because I really want to see how Greg is after Fannysmackin', also, I swear I thought I saw Grissom fighting with one of the priests in it, is he attacked or something?

GunsNRoses259 said:
I can't wait to see Greggo. This week has gone by SO fast compaired to last week.

No kidding!! I actually had to remind myself that a new ep is on tonight!! I'm also excited to see Greg and see how he's taken everything. Ahhh I'm gonna need sandersidle and iluvEricSzmanda to e-hold me again, I don't know if I can take seeing Greggo all bruised and bandaged up again! :(

I bet Grissom won't want to let Greg out of his sight after what happened last time... Do you think the team's gonna be really protective of him now?

Back