"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Oh, thank you. My eyes are tired and I'm not reading very well this evening. Now that you mentioned the name of the episode, I do remember it now.

Pretty good episode, I'm glad that Greggo was up and working, even if he still looked a bit rough. I've got a question though, when Catherine lights the candle, is she praying for Sam to get better or because he's dead? They never really told us if he died or not. Anywho, IMDB.com has the next new episode dated to air Nov. 2 in case anyone wanted to know. :D

Nov. 2, I don't think that I can wait that long :D! Seriously, this episode was boring! Hopefully they'll get a little better.

Was it me but unless I missed something in translation I don't think anyone will be seeing Grissom's mother, when he grabbed the beads, he told Sara that they use to belong to his mother. I liked the ep tonight, it was just on the side of mystery and yet drama. Loved Grissoms explaination on his religion, or spirituality. -- Sweet of Catherine to ask greg how he is doing, and then lighting a candle for Sam and making the cross.

I wondered too if that mean's she's dead :(

hmm I didnt' realize Cath was doing it for Sam...but maybe I was getting my ice cream then and wasn't totally paying attention. I forget lol.

It really didn't compare to last week but most eps probably won't...overall I thought it was okay if not a total standout one.

*is happy about the 'dear' comment*

Yep when Cath lit the candle in the church she said "This is for you Sam". Then crossed herself. She did that while following the blood trail in the church.

I was so happy to see Greg working the case. And the way his facial expression changed after Catherine told him to "hang in there"--I just kept saying "Awww" over and over again and I wanted to hug him too. I loved his little comment to Big Hombre about going to the hoosegow when he found the boots, made me feel like, though it will be a long road, our Greggy will be okay eventually.

I sent the get well card today, I'd love to know what his reaction would be--if he even sees it, his publicist or fan club president probably handles all the mail.

someone said something about drugs like carter in ER? dont think greggo would do that. hes tough. when i watched ER about 10 years ago, i liked carter, but as i remember, he wasnt as tough as greg.

i still have time till i see it...any hodges report?

from what i see it sounds like an ok ep...im waiting :)

pabzi heads up quick scene with hodges and he was being his snarky but arrogent self, he made the most of his scene. You will love it. :D

Has any one seen The Mermaid Chair? or read the book?
That is what this episode reminded me of
Kinda twisted, and I like that but...
**don't hit me please**
the science has gone out of the show...
**runs**
I know this season is more personal
and WOW, this was peronsal for Grissom
and how is faith is really still important to him and he wanted to make sure the priest felt the same way
it, to me, wasn't as good as last weeks
but it was... OKAY

thanks destiny too bad that it was quick, but im very happty that he was there. got a run out to a difficult family event now, so seeinghodges in the near future will help me get through the day :)

Well I'd have to say I enjoyed this episode. For me, it had all the elements that I look for in an episode. I know it seemed a little too 'religious' as opposed to 'scientific' but who cares? It's a tv show. And I enjoyed it. :p (And I thought everything was handled tastefully, and it wasn't controversial at all. - My family all thought it would be. :rolleyes:)

I really loved the ending scene, and how emotional it was. Very well done. :)

Destiny said:
Yep when Cath lit the candle in the church she said "This is for you Sam". Then crossed herself. She did that while following the blood trail in the church.

I saw the scene, just didn't hear the line.

I was so happy to see Greg working the case. And the way his facial expression changed after Catherine told him to "hang in there"

That was terrific. Outwardly he's saying "I'm okay", but inside...he's not. Great job, Eric.

Brass got some killer lines, the one about the "Single Malt Express" cracked me up...

Catherine's moment lighting the candle for Sam was very touching...

All in all, more of a personal development/expository episode this time; the case wasn't that interesting to be honest. I'm bummed that next week is a rerun...were they behind on their filming schedule, or is "CSI" up against something heavy duty next week? I know November is sweeps so we should be treated to some good stuff next month...

Back