"Double-Cross" Discussion **SPOILERS**

szmandatogoholic said:
And I wonder what they mean by the title of the epi- "Double-Cross".
I think it has something to do with the woman being found on a cross and the "bizarre love triangle dating all the way back to high school"

I think this is going to be an interesting episode..

szmandatogoholic said:
I saw the preview of it after "Fannysmacki'" and saw Catherine doing "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" with her hand, while at the same time Grissom was saying, "This case is going to test your faith." Or something like that. (I can't remember what it said.)

And I wonder what they mean by the title of the epi- "Double-Cross".
Marg's catholic

melbel said:
Marg's catholic

That's all well and good, doesn't mean Cath is. I mean damn, I played a buhdist in a video once at school, I was raised catholic and was (and still am) athiest when we shot the video.

I didn't know that Marg was Catholic. I thought she was Jewish, like her husband. Doesn't matter. It's all good.

Marg says in an extra on the DVD that she was brought up Catholic but she may have converted when she married Alan so that their son could be brought up Jewish.

It does't really matter any way as ones beliefs are personal to that person.

i think i saw greg in the promo, too. when they're walking down a set of stairs, it's dark in the face but you can sort of recognize his walk and his silhouette. but i'm not sure, would they bring him out in the field again so soon?

who knows. i think it'll be an interesting episode.

I recognize his walk too, and those shoulders, so I pretty sure he is in this epi. Plus I think from spoilers that were posted here he was supposed to be in it.

But yep, I recognize the walk and the shoulders--okay, is that wrong? :)

speakerset said:
I recognize his walk too, and those shoulders, so I pretty sure he is in this epi. Plus I think from spoilers that were posted here he was supposed to be in it.

But yep, I recognize the walk and the shoulders--okay, is that wrong? :)

well if it is, then we can be wrong together

Toots said:
I didn't know that Marg was Catholic. I thought she was Jewish, like her husband. Doesn't matter. It's all good.

On Ellen D. She said that they celebrate christmas and hannaka..(can't spell it) So I would think that she is Catholic but still respects her husbands religion.

eszmanda_luver Thank you, for joining me in my wrongness, which actually, is very very right.

He's got one hell of a pair of shoulders and a distinct walk..but really, one great pair of shoulders that are easily recognizible.

I was sure I saw him, because I know that walk and silhouette like that back of my hand. IMDB.com says Greg is not in that epi, but it doesn't have any of the cast listed.

I really hope that was him, it will be great seeing him get back out in the field.

MrsGregHSanders said:
I was sure I saw him, because I know that walk and silhouette like that back of my hand. IMDB.com says Greg is not in that epi, but it doesn't have any of the cast listed.

I really hope that was him, it will be great seeing him get back out in the field.

I noticed that too, but if you go to the other cast members, they also skip from Fannysmackin to Post Mortem. At least, thats how it was the last time I checked so..

And yeah, he has MAGNIFICENT shoulders! :devil:

Taken from the "Leggo My Greggo" thread cause it has to do with this episode:

"I thought that was Greg in the promo because of his walk and his hair too!! I thought, "OMG.. Is that Greggo?" But then I was like "Nahhh.." I hate to say this, but I hope he still has marks on his face.. Its gonna bug the crap outta me if he is just fine.

Do you think we will see a major personallity change on Thursday? I know if I killed someone, not to mention a university student (not some gang banger like he thought) I wouldn't exactly be happy."

Since "Post Mortem" will air two weeks after "Double Cross", I feel almost certain that Greg's attack will be mentioned because he'll have to be notified about the upcoming inquest. I hope that Grissom, Brass and Ecklie will talk to Greg, and if his serious injuries are to be believed, then he will surely still have some black and blue marks or scabs about his head and face, not to mention his arm. He was wearing a big old bandage around his head and we all saw that he had a hunk of hair missing. His head wound can't just totally heal in a couple of weeks, can it?

I also thought I saw Greg in the preview because as was mentioned before, he has a very noticeable gait, lean body and broad shoulders (hunka-hunka burning love!). He's taller and lighter than both Nick and Grissom, and there's no way I could mistake him for Warrick. I'm about 99% sure that was Greg I saw in the previews.

I also don't think that Greg will be back to his good-natured self in this short span of time. I wouldn't believe it if he was. I hope that we see the Greg angst in progress because he will have to be extremely nervous over the upcoming inquest.

Back