Don't let CBS dump Jorja Fox!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jeanmacgreen, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

The "Jorja Fox is leaving CSI" rumors have never been confirmed by CBS, so I do not believe this until CBS says so.

During certain interviews, some can be read on CSI Files, the actors "spot talk" about the 8th season and this "GSR" thing. I think they are aware of the rumors, and again this confirms my belief Miss Fox is not leaving.

Though, however, I will still sign. Just for kicks. :D

2. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

Jorja Fox is the reason i watch Csi! i believe that ratings will go down and just from reading what everyone has said i DEFFINATLY think that. i know i will probably not watch anymore if she is gone! at least if she leaves she needs a good ending! not she died!! GAY. i just want to know for real. not this i heard she is coming back, and she isnt coming back stuff. i want SHE IS DEFFINATLY COMING BACK.

3. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Cliffhangers made for rating, that's what me thinks. Like it was said above, the producers want her, I mean she was handpicked for a reason, so i'm sure Anthony doesnt wanna lose her, the fans want her, and ratings are bound to decrease some amount if she goes, Jorja herself said she hates things happening to her character and so wouldn't wanna leave. Besides, as again said above, without sara the team would just have Cath really. It's all a publicity stunt, I would be uber gutted if she left, after 7 seasons, it's hard to let a main character like her go... I mean people are saying about Speedle being killed off in Miami, but the show still goes on, but it hasn't has as many series' as Vegas. Yeah. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.