Don't let CBS dump Jorja Fox!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jeanmacgreen, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funkygirl

funkygirl Dead on Arrival

aaw i would be upset but to be honest she's not my favourite character.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

To be honest I wouldn't be that bothered if JF leaves. All the best to her if she decides to leave :D She's a terrific actress but Sara doesn't appeal much to me to be brutally honest. Sowwie!

Whaaaaa? Has this person seen the same CSI that I have? Grave Danger, Gum Drops etc etc? Thats just rediculous. Go GE!

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well if the deal is done (and by this time, it should have been done), even 100 petitions can't save it. I'd rather not see anyone leave, but it's their (Jorja's and CBS') decision, not mine.

...not to mention some really stupid comments on that page that only upset people more. Ugh.

4. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Jorja Fox was the reason I started watching CSI, I have loved in ER and in The West Wing and I was please to see her get a regular series instead of guest starring.
    To be honest I still think she is the best thing in CSI,if she does leave, I doubt I will watch CSI that much. I like Warrick and Grissom though.
    I do think that Jorja is a very capable actress and she has worked with the biggest names: George Clooney, Martin Sheen, John Spencer, Allison Janney and Noah Whiley. I would like to see her stretched abit more but within CSI.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sara missing and may die, yeah right just a publicity stunt to save their ratings (didn't work) Sara will live and we'll have to put up with more GSR crap next season. Don't let TPTB fool you.

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

The first episode I EVER saw was Butterflied. I was hooked after I saw this episode, because it messed with my brain. I didn't know the whole story between GSR, I just liked the episode. I started to watch more and more and I got hooked.

Point is, Jorja hooked me to this show. She is the reason I changed my major in college. She gave me a new outlook on life. I can relate to her character and everytime she is on the screen, she draws me in.

If she goes, I go.

No Sara=No CSI

7. ericjdev

ericjdev Civilian

The whole stoyline is sick. An emotionally damaged woman having an affair with her boss/father figure. I can't get behind it, it's killed Grissom's integrity and made Sara(who was already hard to like) intolerable. They have characters who deserve more on air time and they have drifted away from their fundamentals to try to compete with Grey's. I watch CSI because i don't want to deal with that variety of crap. Right now, Sara dead would make a better show. It's a shame because Jorja is a gifted actress but Elektra Syndrome is not romantic. I'm so sick with their relationship i could spit. They could have gone a dozen different ways with her character and they couldn't possibly come up with another one this shallow and weak.

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I do like Jorja (I am not sure if I like her more than Sara or not, maybe just the same...) and I would be sad if she left. I am not really a GSR fan, but I don't mind with it, though I haven't seen anything from season 7 yet.
    Anyway, I think this kind of petitions won't be important anymore, I think if they made a decision, it's made already, and there's nothing more we can do.
    If they decide to fire her because of the raise issue, I would find it sad. But if the decision of leaving was hers, because she wanted to do something else(doing the same show for 7 years might became boring at some point), well, then I respect her decision, she does what she thinks it's best for her and her career, and what I truly don't want is to watch another season with a non-motivated Jorja, playing a then plain Sara. That's what I really don't want to.
    Anyway, I am not going to be happy if she leaves :rolleyes:

9. Briscoe

Briscoe Civilian

Sara is one of my favorite characters, so I'll sign.
    I won't be happy if she leaves!

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Sara has always been my favorite character and I would be very saddened if she was to be killed off and probably wouldn't be as interested in the show (she's the main reason I watch), but it's Jorja's decision if she wants to go off and pursue something else. I'd stand by her all the way ;)

As for the stupid comments some people made on that page, don't listen to them, everybody :rolleyes: We all know everyone on the show can act-- if they couldn't, they wouldn't be on the show.

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

If the rumors are true, I don't blame Jorja for wanting a pay raise, she deserves it. IMO she's the bast actor on the show (just don't tell Eric I said that :rolleyes:) I would pay anything to have an actress with as much talent and beauty as Jorja, and if they lose her it's their loss. I'll still watch CSI either way, and as long as Jorja is hppy with the situation, I'll be happy. It's her life after all, not Sara's...

12. melbel

melbel Pathologist

hopefully it's just like last season with Nick. hopefully it's just a publisty stunt.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's an article/interview with Jorja, and it's been posted before, but she states "As far as I know, everybody will be back in S/8" she didn't add, oh, except me!

ARTICLE

14. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Contact
    Through CBS:

Jorja Fox
    "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"
    c/o CBS Television
    7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
    Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165

Through her agency:

Jorja Fox
    c/o Framework
    9057 Nemo St. Suite C
    West Hollywood, CA 90069

In case anyone wants it.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I already signed a petition before but I signed this one, too. I doubt it's going to help, though. No effence. If Jorja wants to go, she'll go.

I never really felt attached to her like other characters, but it would be weird to see her go. Not to mention no more Sandle.

I do agree that most of the time I just see her as one half of GSR. If she does return, which, I'm thinking she will, I hope she gets to be more of her own character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.