Don't let CBS dump Jorja Fox!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jeanmacgreen, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Egad

Egad Victim

I'm still fairly new to the CSI bandwagon, I've been playing catchup - I like Sara's character, and I'm not a shipper so her relationship with Grissom doesn't bother me one way or another. I do think the dynamic in the show seems different, especially since I am burning at both ends so to speak, by watching season 7 and from season 1 onwards simultaneously. I'll be interested to see where this plot goes. I thought the events of the finalé were a little contrived -- I've come to expect more from CSI, but at the same time the resolution might blow it out of the water. Whether Jorja stays or goes (I do hope she stays) there's probably going to be some changes in the works.

As long as they don't do anything to Brass I'll be fine XD

2. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

alright, i signed the petition. do you think it will actually do anything? well, if we even have a hope, we need A LOT more people to sign it- I was only the 53rd person the sign it!!

3. jenniboo

jenniboo Civilian

i caught the episode where sara was abducted..but missed the next episode...could someone tell me what happened...i would appreciate it..thank you very much...i really hope they dont kill her off i like her and grissom together :)

4. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

Sorry, next ep is in four months.

5. juggalettebingy

juggalettebingy Civilian

i really hope she doesnt go!! im still gonna watch the show of course but i still think that its better with ALL of them!!

6. melbel

melbel Pathologist

Ratings will drop if she goes

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

The ratings have already dropped and CBS doesn't seem to care too much. Honestly I don't think they will as long as CSI is still one of the strongest shows and keeps bringing them huge benefits.

And I still don't think online petitions with people signing anonymously will make a change.

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Well I do hope that even if JF decides to leave, that she comes back for an episode or 2 just to clear up the story, the way 'Kate' did in S3 of NCIS.

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

^^ Same here. I think if she does decide to leave then she'll be in the first ep of S8 to clear things up. It'd be hard for them to do a season premiere without her after the season finale right? I mean they can't just go 'Oh, Sara died.' and be done with it. Man I hate cliffhangers.

10. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

If she wishes to leave, I wish her well. If not, I don't really mind if she goes off the show. I feel like there're way too many main characters to this show. And no one has singnificant role. I mean, I see less and less important role of Nick or Warrick. Lately they just show up to do a little bit of this and that. It might be better with less main character but more detail of them.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

After Keppler, I'm ready for a change. I'd be upset if Jorja left, but I could probably handle it.

However, I think CSI definately is ready for a big shake up. They've got a major case of cast bloat. And some of the characters have practically disappeared this season. So, I'm ready for it.

I just hope that it will mean more detailed storylines for Greg, Nick and Warrick. They've earned it.

12. Kristina_K

Kristina_K Dead on Arrival

As much as I love the original cast (and they have been with us - untouched - for 7 years) it's good to have a change from time to time. But I also found myself very attached to all of the characters (true, some more than others) and it would be a shame for me, as a fan, to see any of them go. For whichever reason. I do hope Jorja stays, but if she doesn't... I guess I'll get used to it as well.

13. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Yeah me to, She a great actress. I do not think the show we do as good if she not on it. Also Sara my favorite character.

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I do like Sara and would hate to see her go, but if Jorja Fox wants to leave and do something else, it's her choice to do so and I respect that.

I really wish they hadn't made Keppler dirty and killed him off though. I liked him and felt that if William Petersen and Jorja Fox HAD left the show, he could have led the Night Shift, been a potential romance for Catherine, and it would have made room for Nick, Greg and Warrick to move up the chain, along with giving more room for Hodges, Wendy and the Lab Rats to have larger roles.

15. phantomscreams

phantomscreams Hit and Run

Eh, let her go, I'm ready for some changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.