Don't let CBS dump Jorja Fox!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by jeanmacgreen, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I'm most humbly asking the fans of both CSI and Jorja Fox to please sign a petition requesting that CBS try to come to a reasonable agreement on her upcoming contract negotiations, so that she may finish out her characters run in a manner that actress of her talent deserves. Don't write her out and kill the character please! This is not a request from a GSR fan, this a heartfelt plea from a fan of CSI and all it's actors, whom we love and respect.
    You can sign the petition at this web address:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/keepjorjafox/

Please let them know we love all of the actors/characters
    and they deserve to be treated with both dignity and respect

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is a wonderful idea, the thing is, I think, this is if this is true, it's not them, it's her.. she wants to move on and do different things.. but I'll sign it ;) thank's for caring!

3. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i rad somewhere that it was indeed her that wanted to leave because she wasnt happy with the current situation....i guess we'll just have to wait and see

4. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I sing it. I have not read anywhere she want to leave. the only thing I read, is she want a pay rise.

5. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Come on , I hte this thing , is she's leaving/she's staying , I want a decision quickly !

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

That's what tvguide mag reported as well.

Here is the article:

Jorja Fox

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't believe one of the fan on that article, who is a Sara's fan and said, "Keep Jorja on the show and get rid the guy that play Nick, he can't act." I want to write that and I have to register and I would said to that person, George Eads can act. He went to Drama school in College and all his friends in Texas College push him in acting.

8. jtbwriter2006

jtbwriter2006 Victim

I don't want JF's contract not renewed either! :eek: And I hate the misinformation campaign that's out there. Fact is-Jorja never boycotted work in 2005, her then agent mailed (instead of faxing) her promise/extension of work. She was fired with George Eads (he said he overslept) then TPTB realized it was a union issue and rehired her at her former salary. That said, with all the merchandising and advertising revenues, there's enough money to give her and everyone a raise! This should not be the issue that decides whether "Sara" lives or not! Let CBS know she's worth renewing!

9. RoxanneA49

RoxanneA49 Civilian

Okay, So am I to understand that this is Jorga's way out? I have to think-- no. There has to be more than just a few viewers who have been waiting for this "cat and mouse" thing to come to fruition...there is a whole story line that can come from this WITH SARA still on the payroll.... the entire team now knows that Grissom is finally capable of more than bugs and books. How will they manage to either continue aa a group to conceal the relationship, or how they will manage a "separate" working relationship, or......will Grissom retire..and be background or work in a different capacity. i would hate to see it end. I for one, have been waiting (because i knew it would come eventually) for it to be done. There's too much drama left to write Sara out of the script---.

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I signed many petitions to "save Sara Sidle" and I still believe that loosing Sara, would mean that CSI looses some its flair (and its viewers...)
    At many different places online people are saying they stop watching if Jorja leaves.. I will not fully stop watching but I'll drop by from time to time to see what its like..
    But many others will stop watching.

My guess? How much of this is an actual media stunt to put CSI even more in the spotlight?

11. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I have to say, I think that this might be a huge publicity stunt! Everyone will be watching the start of the next season JUST to find out if Sara is dead, alive or... undecided.

However much true fans hate publicity stunts, I think it is gunna work wonders. That is the whole point of a publicity stunt, no?

Anyways, I will be truly, truly torn if Sara leaves... I wouldn't be able to handle it! She is my favourite character and they can't just tear apart a team that has worked for 7 seasons. But I guess, last to arrive, first to leave.....

Lets all just hope that it's not true.

Kate.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

They won't loose me if she leaves and many of my friends that watch CSI they won't loose either. Most of us do not care much about her either way.

13. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Lets face it, Sara's character has become nothing more than one half of GSR. If they do bring her back next season then I just hope they give her better storylines, independent of her love life with Grissom.

Other than that... to be honest I don't really mind if they kill her off. Jorja's being wasted there right now.

*awaits backlash*

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

To be honest, I feel exactly the same way.

And regardless of the money issues, if Jorja wants to leave and pursue something different, then let her.

15. CSIfamily

CSIfamily Dead on Arrival

It may sound harsh and please Sara fans do not take offense at my views, but she is one character I would not shed tears over if she left.

I have never felt a connection with her (my opinion) and hope that if she went away so would the GSR which has taken over the "old CSI" instead of it being focused on an office romance and get back to the science of solving cases together by ALL the team.

just my opnion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.