"Dog Eat Dog" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Heh, I think I may scream the next time I see a hot dog, but not in the terrified way :p

Well I'm off to go fantasize--er... sleep, yeah.

I liked tonights eppy. I love Hodges. He is SO funny.

I will be off hotdogs for awhile. It kinda grossed me out. All the dog puns made me cringe. And the one liners. ::shacks head::

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I was glad Greg and Warrick were in there with their little scenes. Poor Greg. :D

Really liked Nick's comment about the bumper sticker on the car..."B&*^h on wheels, can't wait to meet her"...

Cath's response at the end was really touching and nice of her...

Doc's cooking and Warrick's response...LOL...

Greg: getting back to funny roots, I think...

Hodges: he's beginning to grow on me...

Overall: Me likey...

Hankster: I noticed a little chemistry between our resident Zoologist hottie, Jessie Menkin, and Nick-0 today! WHOO HOO!!!

I saw it, too! :D I thought I was the only one who noticed it!

I like that we're seeing Doc Robbins out of the lab more. He was so funny tonight. I wonder if he made David eat pie.

Good to see the Brass continuity from last week. Sara and Sophia were able to work together just fine--very professional, and Sara looked especially nice. Hodges has definitely filled Greg's former role as main lab tech--wonder when he and Sophia will be added to the opening credits (I'd read earlier that they were regular characters as of this season). Not enough Warrick but maybe this was filmed while he was in Englad presenting at an awards show? Was Greg in this episode? I don't remember seeing him. David was funny--wonder if he ever got married? Maybe he and Warrick should compare notes some time about adjusting to married life. Doc was funny with the strawberry-rhubarb pie--it's my favorite, but given Warrick's opinion of it, I wouldn't want to try Doc's.

Was Greg in this episode? I don't remember seeing him.

Ummm...yeah. He had a couple of fantastic scenes tonight, including coming up with a crucial piece of evidence that led Brass and Cath to the eating competition. Not to mention his great scene with Grissom.

Sometimes it's not the quantity - it's the quality.

I thought Greg's scenes were fantastic! He had some of the most entertaining scenes of the night!

"Hopefully, I'll find a weiner." BWAHAHA!!!

Only he could say it.

I found myself laughing out loud a few times during this ep. Greg and the hot dogs, Hodges and the clothespin, Doc Robbins and his pie. I loved Nick's snarl when he called Animal Control! My favorite line was Nick telling Hodges, "Heel, or better yet play dead." You could just tell from Nick's face he was not in the mood for Hodges snarkiness!

From my understansing GD was in England for an awards show while this was being filmed, which is why he wasn't in the ep for that long.

As for the mustache, it's starting to grow on me too. And the guy had jeans on tonight, which for me means he could be wearing a bag on his head and I'd still think he was hot! :) For those who are wondering about the duration of the mustache, check out the "Season 6 Spoliers" thread, we talk about it in there. It also may have been mentioned in the "GE/Nick Picture/Syndrome" thread and the "Early Show" thread.

ETA: allstar's right, the dog in this ep wasn't GE's dog. He has a yellow lab. This dog was beautiful, it had such a pretty coat!

And I have to add I just bought a package of cheese hot dogs at the store yesterday.... I may be returning them! :D

I loved the way Doc was hacking up the pie like it was a victim in the autopsy room...and Catherine's and Warrick's comments about it. He just kinda slopped it on the plate. I loved Nick's "play dead comment". It would have been cool with end being Grissom eating the pie in the break room.

Paul no one could've said it better! "Happy Thanksgiving"

Whoa! carefully Nick or else you'll travel back in time to Ron Burgody teams with that mustache! He's even wearing an oversized ring!

Love the episode so far!

I was right about my weak stomach I wanted to throw up when I saw the food! Oh man here goes again!

Hodges overload work has calmed his sazz down!

Okay Greg's moment!

Funny, Greg! (Is an Eminem song)

Grissom's expression priceless!

Paul's laughing while watching the contest wonderful!

The Golden Winnie! WTF! OH man! LOL

Catherine denying Dr. Doc's pie! Poor Warrick for eating the pie

"Place nice, I am throwing you a bone" Hodges

Dog deciding for itself???

Poor Susie! It was a nice comment from her to say that!

Great Episode

I almost puked... when i saw all that in his mouth!!! and i barely got to see our greggo at all!!i like what nick has done with his hair.. got used to it like 2nd's into it haha... hodges is funny :) . haha when doc.robbins was cutting his pie LMFAO!!!!THAT MADE ME LAUGH..
I WILL NEVER EAT HOT DOGS AGAIN EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!THAT WAS JUST GROSS!

Back