"Dog Eat Dog" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

My thoughts:

-Nick + jeans = lament is giddy

-I actually don't mind the moustache, and I think it's a shame that everyone is ragging on the poor guy. He's George. He's hot, and he's a talented actor.

-Again, Nick seemed a bit subdued. I liked his interaction with Hodges.

-Doc Robbins bakes!

-I liked that Cath showed the sister the picture at the end. I started tearing up.

-Was that dog George's dog?

-Greg cracked me up tonight. He looked so bored during the conversation with Grissom. :lol:

-I remember the old days when Grissom used to torment Nick. Now Greg seems to be his target. During the two-parter, it was the 20-mile goose chase. This week, he won't reimburse him for hot dogs.

-Is GD working on that movie? I was wondering if we'll be seeing less of him for a bit.

-Wasn't this the first time in quite a while we've seen Cath and Warrick in a scene together?

Everytime I see Nick in that mustache, I keep thinking I'm watching some "alternate reality" episode. I loved the "Hopefully, I'll find a weiner!" line.

Omg - *loved* this episode!! While the stomache contents/food eating scenes were rather disgusting there were some fantastic moments.

Seeing Grissom and Brass with their little Thanksgiving intro was classic. Always enjoy seeing a grin out of Griss. :) They let Billy give a big ol' baseball speech!!! (Even if it was about hot dogs. *g*) Heh, Greg looked so bored during that.

Doc Robbins and the pie was so funny! I thought he was going to start chasing people down the halls - "Taste this!!!"

Hodges was hilarious tonight though. First with the clothespin on his nose (and I loved the "wtf?" moment between Gil and Cath). Later with telling Sara the story about how his hampsters 'ran away' and her humouring him. :D

-Again, Nick seemed a bit subdued.

That's interesting because I thought Brass seemed very subdued, which would make sense considering what he's going through. I think at the beginning he said it's been rough but he's dealing with it. And I loved his facial expressions during that hot dog eating contest. It definitely grossed him out.

Tonight's episode was quite nice, hilarious is a better word :) It really fit in well with Thanksgiving--Food galore

Dang...I wonder how tormenting it was to be fastened to a chair most of your life

I loved this episode! It was like to old days! This is my favourite episode of the season. I felt bad about the dogs...I once had a dog named Kahlua...Oh and the PIE! So funny! Maybe Grissom would have eaten it. I nice follow up episode after last weeks.

This was definitely one of the funnier episodes.

-Greg talking to Grissom about hot dogs
-Hodges' "weird" container
-Doc Robbins and his pie
-Nick's snarl thing
-and poor Hodges with his pet hamsters that "ran away"

Oh and Nick's mustache is really driving me crazy. All he needs is a cowboy hat. *shakes head*
I did love that Sara had a lot of screentime, though. But Greg and Warrick had almost none! That kinda mad me mad.

And I don't think I'll be eating another hot dog in a while. That grossed me out. And right after thanksgiving dinner. Nice.

-Was that dog George's dog?

Nope, I don't believe so, Ive seen pics of Maverick (GE's doggy) and he looks different from the one in the ep.

-Greg cracked me up tonight. He looked so bored during the conversation with Grissom. :lol:

LOL, I know - he was like "where's the exit, I dont care about hot dogs" :lol:

Okay, George Eads owes us all an explaination about the moustache...I'm writing Entertainment Tonight to get them to find out...At least with an explaination I'll better be able to accept it.

This episode was good for a Thaksgiving ep. It was a little lighter and had alot of funny lines! Between Greg and OMG..........HODGES..........I thought I'd laugh until my ribs cracked. They were great.

I cracked up about the dog's name being Kahlua. One of the nurse's in the ER has a dachsund named that and one of the other nurses I work with has a Bichon Frise named Corona and we laugh at them all the time! I can't wait to tell her they used it on CSI!

I'm so glad they resolved Brass's review and it is closed and over and was followed up on!

Nick with that moustache........I cannot stand it!! Of course, the full body shots in the jeans. Holy Mary Mother of God he was HOT!

Needed more Warrick and Greg. Their tidbits were cute, but I want some chunks........sorry sounds kinda like the stomach contents. Anyone need a clothespin??? LMAO!

Good episode. I enjoyed all the character interraction.

i like the episodes, i was glad i ate a few hours before watching this episode, i love these scenes:

brass's line "happy thanksgiving"

nick's snarl

catherine's excitement over the pretzel and also in the end when she showed the newspaper clip to the sister in the hospital

grissom telling greg the hot dog story

greg's weiner line

hodge's reaction when he was looking/separating the stomach content

I noticed a little chemistry between our resident Zoologist hottie, Jessie Menkin, and Nick-0 today! WHOO HOO!!!

Great jokes and one-liners, from the "Happy Thanksgiving" to "Hopefully, we'll have a weiner"--and the Nick/Hodges exchange with all the dog references "Heel, Hodges" "Down boy", etc.

We could have done without the grassy knoll references, but since 11/22 was the anniversary of the JFK shooting, I can see why it was included in the episode.

Overall a good, classic style episode. The only thing that could have made it better would have been an appearance by Ecklie where Grissom insults him again...

Okay, George Eads owes us all an explaination about the moustache...I'm writing Entertainment Tonight to get them to find out...At least with an explaination I'll better be able to accept it.

In an interview on The Early Show (?), he said he just stopped shaving his top lip. He also said that if it was up to him, he'd keep the moustache, but it's not up to him. Poor guy. It's really not that bad.

We could have done without the grassy knoll references, but since 11/22 was the anniversary of the JFK shooting, I can see why it was included in the episode.

That's interesting, I didn't know that.

When I heard Sara's comment it made me think of an interview I read w/ GE and he commented about how he believed there was a second gunmen or "another fox in the hen house" as he said.

Either way, it's good attention to detail by TPTB.

Back