"Dog Eat Dog" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: 11/24/05 (THURSDAY)
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: "Dog Eat Dog"

THE EVIDENCE IN THE CASE OF A MAN FOUND DEAD IN A DUMPSTER LEADS THE CSI TEAM INTO THE WORLD OF COMPETITIVE EATING.

"Dog Eat Dog" -- The CSIs investigate the unusual death of a man found dead in a dumpster on Thanksgiving night.

Grissom and his team must take their clues from what the man ate in order to identify his cause of death, which leads them into the world of competitive eating. Meanwhile, Nick and Sara investigate the suspicious death of a couple attacked and killed by their seemingly sweet dog.

Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Sophia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham
    Jesse Menken: Doan Ly
    Jerry Gable: Bill Chott
    Michael Tinsley: Dane Northcutt
    Lori Tinsley: Paula Trickey
    Pretzel Vendor: Terrell Ramsey
    Missy: Jessica Collins
    Buffet Manager: Daphne Ashbrook
    Digger James: Hal Sparks
    Marty Mayron: Bailey Chase
    Guy in the Yellow Hat: Joel David Moore
    Suzie Gable: Angela Goethals

LINKS:
    Thanks to the Futon Critic
    CBS Video Promo
    It's A 'Dog Eat Dog' World On 'CSI'

2. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

I saw the previews and it looked kinda gross...but Im still super exicted :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sure it can't be any grosser than the related scene in whatever that movie was called with Brad Pitt and the seven deadly sins.

Looks good though.

4. beance

beance Lab Technician

The Brad Pitt movie was called "Seven" and that was incredibly disgusting. Hope the sweet dog isn't a pit bull or rotty, they already have enough problems. Would love it if it was teacup poodle or one of those "drop kick" type of dogs. Glad they may be back to Nick and Sara working together

5. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

i'm so excited! it so fits in with Thanksgiving! ummm! mashed taters!

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Was about to go into a pouting funk over being Archie-less for yet another ep, but then I saw...

Digger James: Hal Sparks

WOOHOO! I luuuuuurve me some Hal Sparks! Was a big fan of his work on QAF, adore his smartassery on "I Love The (insert decade here)", then I had the very good fortune to meet him backstage after a concert, and the guy is so hilarious, down to earth, and just plain nice...how cool that he gets a one-off on my favorite show now!

--Robin

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Me too! I missed Sara and Nick. I love it when they work together on crime scenes.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I look forward to seeing him too, now that you mention it. I think he had some of the best commentary on the I love the (insert decade here) and I really can't wait to see him again.

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I wonder if we'll get any hint of what the CSI's do for Thanksgiving... like Warrick and the new wife, do they go to his Grandma's? Or her parents? Does Cath even see Sam Braun on holidays, or is he still on the periphery of her existence? What about Sara? Does she ever wish she could go back to California for the holidays? Or Gris!? He's an only child, and if his mom is still alive, she probably gets lonely around holiday time! Even little Greggo... do we even know where his family is? And I'm SURE Nick's family would love him to be home for a holiday after May's terrible happenings!

Yeah, I know it's a show about science, and I love it, but I'd love to just get a drop of what CSI's do or wish they could do around the holidays!

10. church2001

church2001 Witness

Only CSI would air an extreme gluttony episode on Thanksgiving. I would be careful about stuffing myself before watching it.

11. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

another food disorder episode?? :confused:....why I'm thinking of "The hunger artist"? :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

this should be an interesting one...can't wait to see...I just loved the promo.."What's that on his hand?"...*makes mental note to have eaten 2 hours prior to watching*

13. nova_fan

nova_fan Dead on Arrival

Ditto that! I'm looking forward to the episode, but I'll be eating really early that day and then snacking the rest of the day of course, so I'll need to make sure I stop the glutany at least a couple hours prior..

14. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I saw the preview for this episode and was happy to see that Brass was working along side the CSI's and back to his usual self. I guess he did okay in front of the review board.

15. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

i know i was so relieved when i saw him in the preview, i was worried that he would be suspended for a while and we would not get to see him, but he is back and i am really glad, it is just not the same without brass.