Doctor Who!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The Cybermen are back! I didn't think last nights epi was that scary. But the Doctor did looked hot in the tux.
    :devil:
    I can't wait to see what happens next week, Mickey is supposed to have a big part.

2. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

OOOOOO!I cant wait for tomorrows episode! theres been so much talk about it in the news papers and tv so i hope its good!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Mickeys gone! But at least the Doctor and Rose get to travel through space alone now and possibly get it together?! :)

4. Sammie

Sammie Rookie

DT is a great doc.

I was so sad to see Mickey go I really loved him to bits but its great to see hes made something of himself and made good. Thats what I really loved they gave him such a great end.

Rose I'm not that keen on I just watch it to laugh at her.

Oh and BTW the doc. wears converse. See all the important people wear them.

5. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I'm still getting used to seeing DW with Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor! He's kinda goofy, but definitely Modern compared to Baker and Davison and Co. Still Tennant is his 10th regeneration--only 2 more to go and then it's over.

6. luv_danny

luv_danny Prime Suspect

I urge all to watch Doctor Who just for the finale. Come on... Daleks vs Cybermen. Who will win? I say ..... The Doctor!!!

-------------------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness." Thomas Hardy.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

The last episode was so sad but really good. I felt really sorry for the Doctor and Rose when they were split up. I'm not looking forward to seeing the new woman they bring in to replace Rose.

David Tennant and Billie Piper did a really good job together, and Tennant was excellent at the end when he was crying.

I can't wait for the Christmas episode. :)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up. :)

9. celsie

celsie Victim

I LOVE the Doctor!!!!

whoops. oh, hi. newbie here. i saw the doctor who forum, and OF COURSE, i dove right in!!

when i was a wee little kid, my dad used to watch the old cheesey black and white epis on PBS, and my sisters and I made fun of him! when CBC started airring the New Who, i figured I'd be the "good daughter" and make 'date night' with my dad, and watch with him. of course! of course i teased him for continuing with all this cheese... but of course i secretly LOVED it!!!

so, when the BBC started airring season 2, and CBC announced that they wouldn't air it until OCTOBER (evil evil people!), i decided that i would 'borrow' it from the internet! i also bought season 1 from e-bay, and in the process? got some friends from work hooked. we all watched Season 1 together... piled onto the couches and watched every last minute!

and then... when that was done? we all piled onto my bed, and watched Season 2 on the compy! they are all IN LURVE with David Tennant! And yes... we're all saps, so we all cried at the end! i was shaken for days when i first watched it. and then i had to wait WEEKS for the friends to catch up and commisserate with me!

like i said... i loves me The Doctor!

10. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I guess I will just write what I wrote before before I saw there was this thread...

I do really love David Tennant as the newest version of the Doctor. He is very lovely to gaze at. I just saw School Reunion on the SciFi Channel and was so happy to see Sarah Jane Smith. She was my favorite companion. Her and Tom Baker(the 4th doctor and my favorite doctor)had such wonderful chemistry together. I wanted them as a couple back when I was watching as a youngster. I was a shipper back then. LOL!!!

11. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay i just got the last volume of the second series yesterday and im a happy little bunny!

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

[​IMG]
    Be wewwy wewwy qwiet. I am hunting wabbits.

13. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

AAhhhh A Dr Who thread *hugs*
    Fantastic....So who is all excited about torchwood then. Oh the lovely Capt Jack back on our screens.
    Have put off getting the second series until the box set comes out.
    I missed Ecclescake as the Doctor at first but Tennant is amazing after the Christmas episode I melted(and it also helps that he's highly attractive)

14. celsie

celsie Victim

highly attractive?

that's an understatement! i think the gals and i were constantly wiping the drool off our chin! heee! but seriously folks... what i adored about Tennant in the role is his ability to go from whimsical and funny, to serious and angry in a a flash! it was just so intense. as much as i LOVED eccelston, there was just something about tennat that i ADORE!

when is Torchwood scheduled to start? I'm really looking forward to it! mmmmm... cap'n Jack! i've heard that it's darker, sexier, and just more adult then Who. (not that I'm complaining... i mean, a sexier Jack? OKAY!!) it's supposed to be soon, right?

15. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

Torchwood is this Sunday...not that I'm counting or anything ....*watches clock and calender*

Tennant...oh yes I thought I would start you off easy as I could have seriously gone into full fangirlie rant!! instead I shall give you this to ponder....I have WAYS too many Tennant images!
    [​IMG]