do you prefer greg as a lab technician or a CSI?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by cll424, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi Sillie, the new rules and regs state that you have EITHER a banner OR a text signature; having both is not allowed. So please do the neccesary adjustment.

For additional information on this issue, please read the tacked up "Signature & Banners...." thread on Page 1 of this forum.

Thank you.

2. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Something else you may want to consider. It's really unrealistic for a "team" such as graveyard shift to go this long without having ANYONE NEW to the mix. If you recall, the promotion that Nick and Sara were vying for was put aside to make way for a new CSI Level One. So look at it this way, if Greg hadn't moved to become a CSI, someone else would have been hired to fill that position. For those of you that argue that Greg is taking screentime from other CSI's, it's better him than someone completely new (ie Sophia, though I really like her. :D)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm on the fence on this one. :confused:
    I like seeing him advance as a character and getting to accomplish his dreams, (and of course i like the increased screen time ;) ), I even like getting to see a bit of his serious side, but I miss the crazy sense of humor and the funny clothes from the lab rat days.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I prefer him as a labrat, he's just more fun I feel in the lab. Although I still love him as a CSI, either way he's a great character.

5. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

I thought the money for the promotion was used to buy some kind of lab equipment. I don't remember anything about a new CSI Level One.

6. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Sorry you were right, Ford_perfect, my mistake. *blush*

But what I was getting at...was it would be really likely to have hired someone NEW by now for this shift. Someone new, like fresh out of college. Slynn pointed out earlier that everyone is atleast CSI level 3. I just assume this person be Greg than someone brand new.

7. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

No problem, I can't always trust my memory, so I was just checking.

I agree though, one of the reasons I've liked seeing Greg get out in the field is that we haven't seen any other characters start from scratch to become a CSI. Of course Greg isn't exactly starting from scratch, having worked in the lab, but it's still interesting to see and it is nice that they're doing this with a character that we already know and love and not some new guy.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice to see grag moving forward, its good to see how a rookie CSI moves up the ranks, on the pilot most of the original CSI's were already CSI rank 3 or 2
    But it would be good to see the humor of greg again, I miss his antics in the DNA lab.

9. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i think a lab rat because he made more jokes but now as a csi he doesnt be he does sometimes make jokes

10. Guest

Guest Guest

It would be a terrible waste of his wit to stick him as a CSI and not allow him to make jokes like he did in the lab. But I wouldn't mind seeing him move up :)

11. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I like him as both...but he's lost his humour and wit as a CSI. It's sad really. He was really funny! But I'm not dismissing him or anything. He's still really hot!

ctx :D

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

It doestnt really matter to me but i did like him more as a Lab Technician because he was funnier and he had more screentime. Im not really a Huge Greg fan but if i had to pick i'll chose Lab technician. Now that he is a CSI he lost a little bit of his funny side... i still like him though

13. debje

debje Pathologist

i love him as a lab tec but as a CSI also, both is different but that's the good thing, the things in the lab were cool but in the field is it also cool, i don't mind what he is, HE IS GREG SANDERS and that's the point

14. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

I prefer Greg Sanders definitiv as lab freak, because he was the best all the time in his job. I love his sense for humor, his jokes and his sereneness on the job at the laboratory. But as CSI is he to serious. I mean, he's not the same Greg how in the past...

15. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

you got it right ;) I miss the old Greg :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.