do you prefer greg as a lab technician or a CSI?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by cll424, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellieb

Ellieb Civilian

I prefer Greg as a CSI as he gets to be more serious. Hopefully he will get some more screen time in season 7. I also hope that his sense of houmor come back, as he was so much fun as a lab tech

2. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

I like Greg in the lab and the field. He was funny and way more comical in the lab, but he wanted more. I would prefer to have him realize his dream than stay in a job that wasn't giving him more of a challenge. It's heartbreaking to see our little grow up, but it does happen and we have to be happy that they are happy. However, I hope that they do give him some lighter moments; he'll get enough of the serious, sick side of people later on.

3. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I prefered him in the lab just cos he was in the show more. I thought that when he was put in the field he'd get more screen time and he's got even less. It's good for the character though.

4. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I like him in the field but he was so much more relaxed in the lab and he also got more screen time. Sigh, i guess you cant get everything u want....

~xJemmax~

5. Guest

Guest Guest

well, i prefer Greg as a lab, he was so funny..:)

6. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

probably lab tech cos you wud see more off him cos he would be tied 2 both cases but now hes a csi he only works on one case

7. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I think Greg's time as a lab tech was great. I like him as a CSI though b/c I think it's given him a chance to "grow up" in a way. He's been exposed to situations and things he never would have experienced as a lab tech, and I think the end result is that it's caused his character to mature.

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

i like him better as a CSI

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Greg as a CSI. Even if he went back to the lab now, he would never be the same. In fact, I think he would seep into depression if he went back to the lab. Besides, Greg as a CSI is a tad more unpredictable, and some of the things he does...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I prefer Greg as a lab tech, he still had his wild hair, and hilarious sense of humor which doesn't appear to come out as often if AT ALL! Greg is adorable either way though and he brings something awfully special to the show. :)

11. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I prefer him in the lab because I felt his character had a purpose then. He is just there now, the show has enough CSI's as it is and I don't feel he adds anything to the story now. Like someone mentioned before; somehow he has lost his spark and I miss that.

12. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI CSI

he looks better as a CSI methinks....i prefer the csi vest on him to the lab coat......*sighs as one thinks of it*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.