Dislike An LV Character?

Re: Dislike A Character

:D Good one, Ducky! Hmm, the Dark Side of Force seems to be making its presence keenly felt in some of the threads.

Hmm, guess I better get busy with the Jedi mind tricks albeit backed up by my trusty lightsaber, of course ;)

I'm a well-knows thread humper...erm..I mean bumper... Uh. Whatever.

All I could remember was "Home on the Range" when I talked about feeling "negative energy" :lol:

I'm not a big Ecklie fan, but I think that every show needs an antagonist, and he's a great fit. Now I just plain don't like Sofia. It seems like as soon as she popped up, we started seeing less of Sara. I think it's mostly paranoia on my part though. :)

I dont know... I cant stand Hodges. I think one antagonist is plenty so give us Ecklie or Hodges not both.

I'm not a big Ecklie fan, but I think that every show needs an antagonist, and he's a great fit. Now I just plain don't like Sofia. It seems like as soon as she popped up, we started seeing less of Sara. I think it's mostly paranoia on my part though. :)
Is that really a bad thing seeing less of Sara not to me. I like Sofia she's a good character. Sara is'nt I'd place her right along side Ecklie.

im happy to see less of sara ...sara just annoys me with her "you-piss-me-of-if-i-dont-get-my-way" and "oh-when-will-grissom-ever-like-me" attitude...shes a pain in the a-ss alongside with ecklie :lol:

Hmmm...

I'm surprised at all the dislike Sara is getting compared to Hodges. Am I the only one that cant stand him? -Ecklie seems to be a given.

I think the person I dislike the most is Sara, I use to think she was just ok but as time goes on I dislike her more. She is alway the poor pity me, I'm right your wrong.

I don't know if I did this so I do it again. I don't like Ecklie. Sofia, I can't get into her, I don't know. It got nothing to do with Grissom and Sara because I'm not GSR fan but I'm Snickers fan.

The only ones on the show that I dislike are:

Ecklie - (never did care for him, he always was a bit to full of himself and the when he got the promotion he was too full of himself)

Hodges - (He is too goody-goody, always trying to get on Grissom's good side, bad-mouthing the rest of the team and especially Greg)

Everyone else I like, even Sophia. Seeing that she use to be under Ecklie and was demoted when she gave her review on Grissom, and her now dislike of Ecklie makes me like her even more.

Shyone092481 sorry to do this again but your text is going to have to be dropped down it is similar to a banner which is 273x64, it would have to be 220 wide the height is fine, or can go up to 75 high. If you could please adapt again we would appreciate it. Thank you. :)

I don't really care about Sofia, if she disappeared I wouldn't notice. I don't like Ecklie though I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a promotion yet. I don't like Warrick's wife even though she hasn't been in the show yet because I don't like this married Warrick. I liked the old Warrick, the one who flirted with Catherine and walked around like a rooster in a hen house. This new Warrick is nothing more than a neutered tom cat.

This new Warrick is nothing more than a neutered tom cat.
I don't agree with this, but it totally cracked me up for some reason. :lol:
Anyways, I can stand Ecklie (unless he's REALLY being a jerk) and Sophia, but I can't take Sara's atitude sometimes. It's the type of personality that I dislike for some reason.

Back