Dislike An LV Character?

I don't really like Sara all that much, she kind of annoys me sometimes, as well as Catherine. I don't seem to have a problem with the guys all that much..Hmm..

I've never liked the episodes that featured Brass' daughter, Ellie. She's a whore in the true sense of the word; therefore, she's not worth the screentime. The only whore I care about is the one Julia Roberts portrayed in "Pretty Woman." The fairy tale one was cute, but I have no interest in Ellie, who is so rude and mean to her father that I would like to smack her a good one across the face.

Destiny said:
If you want to discuss why you dislike something about a character and what you also like about them thats cool to, lol. -- But if you come in jumping up and down shouting i love (Name) for the sake of it, or have a shipper discussion you might try one of the threads dedicated to that person or ship. :D

Also lets remember this is just a persons opinion of a character and not a bashing so there really isn't a need to defend the character.
Example: I dislike/disliked this character because... or
Example: I disliked this about the character but i also like this about the character.

But There are 3 rules for this thread.
1. keep it on topic
2. don't attack others if their opinions differ from yours
(Some might come in and say I like so and so), its fine but lets not (To anyone) bash okay.
3. Don't bash a character (Give a good reason for disliking them without resorting to name calling ie slut and so on).
Just a reminder to all, of what this thread is about.

Re: Dislike A Character

Heh, heh, heh, I've disliked Griss ever since his evaluation of Nick in Season 1 because of his apparent double standards and his judgement based solely on a riddle - thus he was assuming. A thing he later told Nick not to do. Double standards! He's the worst boss immaginable and this season proved my suspicions right.

Thanks to that Sara's character suffers too - she's ok when she interacts with Nick or Warrick but when she gets all bossy with Greg or minionion-like at the side of boss Griss I wanna slap her. But I guess they both have double standards (younger Asian woman was put down because of the relatinship to an older man since Sara regarded the woman was clearly in a subordinate position and thus the relationship would not work.) Knowing what I know now that makes me laugh.

My dislike of Sara was not instant though, it's grown on me and sometimes I even like her. But Griss? Nope! In my book intelligence is not knowing facts and being able to produce them on cue. Intelligence is tying seemingly irrelevant fact together to form a theory that can be tested. Producing large amount of fact is more the act in the idiot savants. Do I find griss overly intellignnt? No way in hell he meets my criteria for that - I sometimes wonder what people see in Gil Grissom?

But I always get the feeling that is a thing you simply do not say :D

I really dislike Catherine. She could be so much smarter but I don't know if she chooses to be unlikable or if she just can't help it......and what she has against Sara I will never know.

I didn't like season 5 Catherine, but I always go back and forth with her character. The scene with Sara in Nesting Dolls really bothered me - I thought it was a low point for both their characters, and that they both could have handled the situation better. Catherine, as the supervisor, should have had that conversation with Sara in private.

i dont dilike any one out of csi vegas i really love it and i dont think it would be the same without them all! but that is just my opinion

I only started watching CSI during the middle of S5 and I have to admit that if I'd only ever seen S5 (once I was hooked on the show, I went out and bought all the previous seasons), I would not have liked Catherine at all. To be honest, her bitchiness really turned me off S5 as a whole, making it my least favorite of the series, but now that the old Catherine is back, I'm liking her again.

I certainly have my favorite and some that I'm meh about but for the most part, I don't dislike any of them.

im totally not liking hodges right now he is so starting to get on my nerves!!

I dislike 2 persons.

1 Sophia, I think she is so hard and she doesn't fit into the team.

2. Ecklie, why? yeah just also hard and all he think off is getting up in his work

I still have issues with Catherine. Though I began to like her more in season 6. Apart from her last scene with Lindsay. Why the hell was she bitching at her? I would bitch at Cath too if my mother was never there for me.

Catherine rather goes out instead of being with her own child. Harvest is also a perfect example. A mother showing her daughter a body of a dead person? That's just creepy...

Also, Catherine is very irresponsible. She has done so many things to jeopardize the crimelab, that it's awful that she gets away with all of it. And then Sara gets suspended and even almost fired for screaming at Catherine, Ecklie and a suspect? That's nothing compared to what Cath did: Using the lab for personal use, accepting money from a supposed murderer, not confessing that she had something going on with a suspect.

Please please please, give us more of Season 6 Catherine next season!

Fabian said:
I still have issues with Catherine. Though I began to like her more in season 6. Apart from her last scene with Lindsay. Why the hell was she bitching at her? I would bitch at Cath too if my mother was never there for me.

Catherine rather goes out instead of being with her own child. Harvest is also a perfect example. A mother showing her daughter a body of a dead person? That's just creepy...

Also, Catherine is very irresponsible. She has done so many things to jeopardize the crimelab, that it's awful that she gets away with all of it. And then Sara gets suspended and even almost fired for screaming at Catherine, Ecklie and a suspect? That's nothing compared to what Cath did: Using the lab for personal use, accepting money from a supposed murderer, not confessing that she had something going on with a suspect.

Please please please, give us more of Season 6 Catherine next season!

I agree with you completely on your third point. I hate how she gets away with so much that Sara would NEVER in a million years get away with, or for that matter, do. alsgh.

The second one, I might do that too. But I also have the feeling I'd be a terrible mother, so my point of view there doesn't really count. :lol:

And the first.. well, her friend was in the hospital. If I were her daughter I'd be a little more understanding at that point.. but I'd probably despise having her as a mother otherwise. :/

I don't think I made any point whatsoever here. :rolleyes:

see I totally agree with both of you ALOT of my Friends Hate Sara and try and tell me she gets away with to much
I say "What exactly cause I can sit here and name off a TON of things that Catherine has done" right now i'd say her and Grissom are my least favorite characters but thats just my personal opinion

Hmmm... I love everyone... well ok no. Almost though. Anyone I do not list below - I love. For the record. :p

Sofia - The woman just gets on my last nerve. I don't know if it's the accent, or the hair, or the fact that I'm overprotective over Grissom (yeah, prolly that one.) But I just don't like her.

Ecklie - So I don't like the character, at all. Once again - prolly cause he hates on Grissom.

Did I mention I'm obsessed with WP? And the character he portrays...

Then there's my love/hate relationship with Catherine. I can never decide it I want to smack her or not. One episode, I'm all for the Cath lovin'. The next, I'm wondering where the hell last weeks Catherine went. They seriously need to stabilize her character. Really.

And Hank - me no like Hank. pfft. Making Sara the other woman. Jerk.

I'm also obsessed with JF and the character she portrays...

I am thinking that's about it. However, if I decide I ha...dislike anyone in the near future I will let you know.

Back