Dislike An LV Character?

Re: Dislike A Character?

yikes i cant believe how many people do not like sara, i absolutely love her to death she is one of very top charcters out of all the shows that i watch. I dont see wht is not to like about her. Wiht her and griss, they worked really well together and then they kinda hit a dry spot wiht sara going through so much, but now they are perfect together just like a well oiled machine, they compliment each other perfectly because they each have weaknessess(is this a word :D), but the other one makes up for that. As for how she looks, she can control only so much of that, a lot of that is up to the writers and make-up artists. Sara has had probably the hardest and blackest past of all. Give the poor women a break, toward the end of last season and so far this season, she has been wonderful, professional, but still caring in her own special way. With greg she is never mean i think because how can that be with him still liking her so much, they are always there for each other, sara guides greg when he is having trouble and encourages him while he is the one friend that is always there for her, he is always supportive, because to me even grissom seems to sometimes abandon her, but not greg. Sara is ever changing and the trick is to look past what may seem to be what she is, but that is really only skin deep, you have to have to have seen alll of sara to fully appreciate her, and if you have and still dont like her then i cant change your mind, but i am just saying that considering what sara has gone through she deserves the resepct of everybody. Lol, nobody kill me because of what i just wrote :D, and sorry if this is too off subject, but i am very protective when it comes to my favorite, sara :D

Didn't she rise above it already?
Sara never enjoyed talking about the things that happened to her, she always has a very tough attitude when it comes to her problems.
Other people, like Cath, seem to find pityness in herselve.
I'd really wish that the writers would stop writing Catherine like that.
Sara never seems to pity herself.

Cath would still smile when something refers to herself... ;)

And that's what I REPESCT for her... ;)

Well, I can definetly say in season 5 I couldn't stand Catherine. Just watched a repeat of Nesting Dolls and what a bitch. The way she went off on Sara about always taking the domestic violence cases to personally etc. etc. I couldn't help think back to an early episode when Catherine is looking for the killer of a little girl at a carnival. She flips out at the carnival owner/manager, lies to the suspect and then without backup and putting herself/Sara at risk confronts the carnival guy with all his workers nearby. Talk about a hypocrite. All these negative female terms come to mind when I see her in Season 5 episodes. oooh I so disliked her in Season 5.

While watching the same episode I did wonder about Sara's eyebrows. Knowing Sara is a science geek would Sara, the tough girl really pluck her eyebrows and shape them the way she does? Seems to much of a girlie thing to do for a such a butch science geek.

I did notice while reading some, but not all, so I might have missed it, no one really dislikes Nick. awww, he's my sweetie

Well, I can definetly say in season 5 I couldn't stand Catherine. Just watched a repeat of Nesting Dolls and what a bitch. The way she went off on Sara about always taking the domestic violence cases to personally etc. etc. I couldn't help think back to an early episode when Catherine is looking for the killer of a little girl at a carnival. She flips out at the carnival owner/manager, lies to the suspect and then without backup and putting herself/Sara at risk confronts the carnival guy with all his workers nearby. Talk about a hypocrite. All these negative female terms come to mind when I see her in Season 5 episodes. oooh I so disliked her in Season 5.

While watching the same episode I did wonder about Sara's eyebrows. Knowing Sara is a science geek would Sara, the tough girl really pluck her eyebrows and shape them the way she does? Seems to much of a girlie thing to do for a such a butch science geek.

I did notice while reading some, but not all, so I might have missed it, no one really dislikes Nick. awww, he's my sweetie

ITA with you...... i dont really dislike a character i mean every character bring something to the show but i admit that sometimes some character like cath or sofia really annoyed me.....
for the sara's case, i didnt know that so much people didnt like her: thats too bad because we can get good things from sara :rolleyes: anyway she still my best, no matter if much people hates her :lol:

Re: Dislike A Character

I don't really like Nick..Dunno really why though haha

Me neither. Never have. I just think his character is boring and replaceable. And then hes always the one in trouble and everyone gets all sympathetic towards him. And drools over him. I dont kno.. I just dont like him, nothing special for me.

George Eads on the other hand is a wonderful actor and he was amazing in Grave Danger (And Gum Drops even though I didnt like it very much)

But he does hall in a big chunk of viewers.. so thats a plus I guess.

fight...battle...war...

no peace...no quite...

I dislike Sophia, Dr. Kelly Miller and Lady Heather!

Ecklie is starting to grow on me. Still don't like Sofia at all. But the one I really cannot stand is the undersheriff. The guy is a prick. Nothing less than perfect is acceptable to him. Um hello? Have you ever heard of being human which includes not being perfect 24/7? Even Ecklie at his worst is easier to tolerate than this guy.

This thread was requested, all we ask is anyone that is new please read the first post on page 1 of this thread, to get the rules. Thanks. ;)

i like cath and greg but i really dislike sofia i think that she is too... i cnt think of a word ... forward with grissom and i always like to see what will happen between sara and grissom i also find her a little irritating and her voice kinda goes through me 2 im sori for all the people who like sofia but every 1 is entitled to thier own oppion right?

I still stand by Sophia and Nick. I don't feel as though either character contributes anything to the dynamic of the show.

Sofia's personality is redundant--she's merely a conglomeration of already existing characters. Want to give Grissom a love-interest? Bring back Lady Heather--at least she was complex and interesting.

Nick's personality is non-existant; he's merely eye-candy for those that go for the goody-two-shoes jock types. Aside from a minor hesitation upon entering enclosed spaces now, his character development over the last siz seasons is so minute, I don't believe it can be measured.

I sooooo agree SaraIsMyHero! They need to get rid of her. SOON!

EWWW Krista (Sorry people this girl's my best friend)
Sofia needs to go like Tony needs to die!!

LOL Yeah DOWN WITH SOFIA. :eek:

Yeah I can't get warmed to Sofia, I don't know why. But ever since ABRTI I've come to tolerate her. Then in Werewolves they showed too much of her. So I guess she's okay if they'd minimize her screen time. Man something's wrong with me, I think I watch too much CSI that I'm appreciating everyone of them lol.

Oh I thought of someone I really dislike: Metcalf. That guy is mean (in Big Middle). Good thing Sara put him in his right place.

Thought I would bring this back up, to see if anyone has anything to add.

Might I also add that opinions may have changed so if you orginially yelled "I really dislike [Name]" and changed your mind you can state it and why.

But with so many new folks and Summer approaching and season finale, I thought they would like to get a word in.

Back