Dislike An LV Character?

Re: Dislike A Character

SaraSidleStokes said:
I actually dont care for Grissom myself either [...] but He just bugs me
Let me guess No pun intended? :lol:

Take Note: There is No SHC (Sofia Haters Club) or any (Haters club in general) while there might be some of you that dislike her, thats your opinion that you share with others, but this was brought up before and I thought it was squashed., so.. *Meanie Mod squashes hate clubs* they are just so not cool IMO. :)

I think I've been annoyed with every character at one time or another but, of them all, I'd say I have the most issues with Sara.

There were quite a few early episodes (Season 1) where her behavior/attitude left a seriously bad taste in my mouth.

For whatever reason, I've had a hard time moving past that.

I dislike Sofia for some reason. I don't even know why. I think it is because the first time I really noticed her, she was talking with Grissom, and back then I was a Grillows shipper, so I saw her as a threat, I guess that's the reason I never liked her.

Ecklie is one of those that I love to hate. He brings out the worst in some of the characters, and sometimes it's humourous, and sometimes....it's frustrating lol

You know I really like Gary Dourdan, but I feel bad admitting that Warrick doesn't do much for me. I'd say my interest in a show centered around him doesn't hold much water for me unless he's paired with Nick.

Now I like the two of them together as a team. Their chemistry rocks.

But sometimes Warrick will do something or say something that warms me a bit like when he said, "Crazy people can make even sane people crazy."

Or when Nick was buried and how determined he was to find him. That man would have let himself be blown up with Nick if Grissom had told Warrick to 'trust him'.

So sometimes he warms my heart a bit.

It's only when he plays mr. cool, I get ticked because he reminds me of one of those guys in school who thought they could no wrong.

Okay so the adult me loves Warrick, but my inner child fears him. Okay no flaming Warrick fans, he perplexes is me is all.

But he is HOT!!!!!!! NO argument there!

No one would flame ya, myfuturecsi (after all, who would wanna face that evil kitty! :eek:)

I have also had my own instances of like and dislike with all CSI cgaracters at one point or another. You name it they bugged me! :p
But I like to think the little things that bug us make the charcters interesting. Everyone has their human flaw and quirk. :)

I would debate whomever, regarding whether a character is great or awful. ...I feel like I'm challenging people to a debate! I am such a devil's advocate! :lol:

WELL for starters- she doesn't fit in :( and for me it's the actress Louise Lombard I don't care for- she- to me can't act- has a monotone voice- never raises it nor lowers it- a nasal twang- a smug attitude- and not particulary pretty- black eyebrows with bleached blonde hair--HMMMMMMM not anywhere as beautiful as Cath or Sara--:(now I just re-watched "ABRTI" pt.1 and 2 last nite and that was her best performance so far- to me- I felt her pain- she was almost good- but I just feel she takes away from the rest of the CSI's and would rather see her go-she adds nothing to the show-in my opinion-- :(

Re: Dislike A Character?

Destiny said: Also lets remember this is just a persons opinion of a character and not a bashing so there really isn't a need to defend the character.
Example: I dislike/disliked this character because... or
Example: I disliked this about the character but i also like this about the character.

But There are 3 rules for this thread.
1. keep it on topic
2. don't attack others if their opinions differ from yours
(Some might come in and say I like so and so), its fine but lets not (To anyone) bash okay.
3. Don't bash a character (Give a good reason for disliking them without resorting to name calling ie slut and so on).
For thos in fear of getting flammed or thinking of debating ;) the above is from page one,post one which if people have not read it really should read the whole thing. :) Thank you.

Destiny said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
I actually dont care for Grissom myself either [...] but He just bugs me
Let me guess No pun intended? :lol:

Take Note: There is No SHC (Sofia Haters Club) or any (Haters club in general) while there might be some of you that dislike her, thats your opinion that you share with others, but this was brought up before and I thought it was squashed., so.. *Meanie Mod squashes hate clubs* they are just so not cool IMO. :)
*laughs* I'm so sick I didnt even notice the pun there thanks for bringing that up

The only character i have really ever disliked was Hank...what a jerk.
Most of them at moments have bothered me, but truthfully everyone has flaws.
It's funny....ever since Grave Danger, i have been able to handle Ecklie so much better. But he isnt even near to being one of my favorites.

Well I might get into trouble for saying 'flaming Warrick'. That could be interpreted in many ways...hehehehe!

Warrick to Catherine: Give me back my Pradas you beeXch!

Oh and my kitty isn't evil. He's working Nick. It's Nick 'Day of Rage' kitty!

just kidding!!!!

ok back on topic!

I kind of don't like Hodges. I think he's too much of a show off and always tries to kiss up to Grissom. Maybe he's jealous of Greg? But I gotta admit, he can be really funny sometimes.

myfuturecsi said:
Okay no flaming Warrick fans, he perplexes is me is all.

We, as Warrick addicts, are kind people. Don't worry ;)
Besides you didn't flame him, you just told us why you don't like him as much as the others. There is no law against that.

I feel almost the same way about Nick, I like Nick but episodes centered around him don't do much for me. With the exception for Grave Danger, which was just a superb episode with great acting from George.
But normally I only find him interesting when he's paired with Warrick :lol: Sounds familiar? :D

In the end, we all have our personal preferences but who cares? The world would be a dull place if we all liked the same things.

Back