Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Re: Dislike A Character

Hmmmm...that's one of the reasons a lot of us *like* the character of Sophia. :lol: The flirtyness is fun and it's enjoyable watching two characters/actors that have so much chemistry on screen.

TPTB have redeemed the character of Catherine this season - I was really hating her during season 5. And I even like *Ecklie* now. And that's just wrong...

I guess the only character left that I severely dislike is Sara. The pity party's getting really old. And so is her one-sided "thing" with Grissom.

2. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I can't help but laugh a bit at comments that say Sara doesn't look good. Is it only me who thinks she looks fantastic? Cath looks fake, Sara looks natural. Sofia too.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Characters I don't like - well, I don't really like Sofia very much (I was a big fan of Gris/Sara, even though it doesnt appear to be coming to much... and it bugs me that Sofia's always flirting with him). Also, I don't know what it is about her personality that really grates on me, but she seems so, well, smug or something... there's this undeniable air of superiority around her that just irritates me... Anyway, enough of that!

In recent episodes, Ive begun to dislike Grissom a bit - I'm not sure why, but his character seems to have changed. Where's his dry humour? I watched Invisible Evidence last night (I havent watched much CSI:LV for a while, been concentrating on NY and Miami) and I was thinking 'what have they done to him!? They've butchered his character!'. Ok, maybe thats a bit much, but I dont really like him as much as I used to... :(

That's all the people I really dislike, I dont think there are any more. I really like Catherine and Sara even though they don't get on very well, but I agree with someone who posted earlier regarding how Catherine dresses sometimes. I mean, she's really pretty, but I think she could tone it down for crime scenes :p

4. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Is Cath fighting with Sara now??? I think they are good friends! And definitely they are!

I think the producer of CSI does place Cath and Griss the way of being good friends here, friends beyond trust(that's what Maupassant believe the best relationship between man and woman).

And the producer does show us Sara's love for Griss...maybe she loves him more that she hasn't found an appropriate way to treat this trust.

I love Cath and Sara BOTH!

5. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Sara mostly has attitude problems when around Grissom - that irks me cause she is a grown woman for cryingout loud. But sometimes she's kind of curt to greggo too.

But when she works with Nick she's totally a different person - a person I actually like. Kind, caring and symphatetic yet very professional and without any need to be the teacher's pet. The whole thng puzzles me to no end.
    Or it might be that Nicky brings the best out in people?

It's llike the writers don't know what to do with her.

6. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Re: Dislike A Character?

LoneWolfe:

1. Gil and Eric are two different types of people. I admit Sara hasn't got on well with either of them. And it's the role's problem, right?!

2. Make-up is what you want people to see you, not waht you are or what you've hiden.

3. This role has to appear what she has gained during her black past.

7. onenightstand

onenightstand Pathologist

I totally agree with you, I remember when I heard that a new character was gonna come in, so I tried to keep my mind open for Sofia, cause I remember when Sara came in I didn't like her at all (but now I love her :D)...

but once I saw Sofia and saw here flurting with Grissom (also GSR was a ship that i was fond of) I just couldn't like her anymore.

8. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Agree! Firlting, that's change this word! Maybe over-frindly... :confused:

9. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Greg: Doesn't Krisi bother you?
    Griss: No more bother than another Krisi.

Though you dislike Sara, which is my favor, I still like Greg anyway, unless Greg isn't her goodfriend any more.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Guys ship forum couple doors down. ;) Lets just remember that. :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I honestly have to say that I like Sophia and intensely dislike Sara. I am not a shipper but I think that Sophia and Grissom suit each other because they are both so awkward around other people and have their own little quirks that no one gets but them.

Sara, on the other hand, as someone stated earlier, is enjoying the pity party just a little too much. She is too rough around the edges for my taste. I understand that what happened to her in the past was a tragedy but instead of letting it break her, like it has, she should rise above it. I really wish the writers would do that for her.

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Didn't she rise above it already?
    Sara never enjoyed talking about the things that happened to her, she always has a very tough attitude when it comes to her problems.
    Other people, like Cath, seem to find pityness in herselve.
    I'd really wish that the writers would stop writing Catherine like that.
    Sara never seems to pity herself.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

heehee... OOPS! it was my first post!! and I totally forgot that it was specifically LV! sorry! :( :confused: Hm - LV character I can't stand... Hodges... too much of a suck up...

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I really cannot stand Sophia. I am not really sure why but she strikes a chord with me, probably because I like Sara.

Surprisingly, Ecklie doesn't seem to bother me in the least.

15. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Sara is always fighting herself...It seems that everything is wrong because of her...or everything is her fault...But it isn't! She just doesn't how to pass it...

Agree with this point that hope the writer could teach her how to let everything bothersome away...

Hope she could learn how to get well with people and how to accept care from others...