Destroyed Remains: LV CSI FanFic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Waiting, Apr 18, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

this is great! I can't wait for more!!
    I do like the short chapters too :)

2. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

***Warning...more talk about drugs.***

I hope you guys are liking this fanfic...its very different for me. It's more political and well...and just so everyone knows...it might seem like I'm reflecting on Catherine's BAD side, but I still LOVE this character.

She quickly stepped out of her silver high heel shoes as she entered the dressing room. Catherine moaned inwardly as she rubbed the ball of her right foot.

“That was a nice performance!”

Her head swung around in alarm at the sound of his voice. Mouth agape, she stared directly at the police commissioner as she stood up straight. This was a complete surprise for her. She had met him a week ago, and he told her that he would call her in for an interview. But, she had never heard from him…well until now. “McKean,” she started as her lips pursed together. “Uhhh…is this really appropriate?”

He stepped closer to her as he smiled at her. “I won’t tell if you won’t,” he whispered as his hands pushed her hair from her face. She was used to men touching her and wanting more from her. “You would of course make a beautiful CSI,” he continued on as his finger trailed down her arm.
    She swallowed hard as she watched in amazement as his lips landed on hers. She pulled away as she gave him a smile. “I don’t work that way Co-mish. Are you going to give me that interview or not?”

He chuckled to himself as he tugged on his belt buckle. “That my dear all depends on you,” he whispered as he gestured to the sofa. “Take this…it will help you relax.” She looked down towards her hand as she witnessed him placing a pill in her hand. “Consider this sort of like…your first interview.” He winked at her as he pushed her hand towards her mouth. “That’s good,” he whispered into her ear as she placed the pill on her tongue.

She awoke with a start as her hand shot forward knocking her glass of wine to the floor. The water now was unbearably cool as she sat upright. Her face distorted in frustration at her sudden memory as she yanked her robe from the hook above the tub. She quickly stood, and wrapped herself in the soft fabric.

She turned to leave the bathroom and stopped abruptly as the scream stuck in her throat. She clutched her chest with her right hand as she slowly managed to breathe. “Dammit it Gil. What the hell?”

“Sorry, I knocked and knocked. I knew you were home, and I got worried. So I used the spare key.” Grissom talked softly as he walked towards her.

“Give it back.” She demanded as her face remained set in stone.
    “What?” He looked obviously confused.

“The KEY…Grissom. Give it back to me.”
    “Cath…come on don’t do this.”
    “Do what? Gil…did you tell Ecklie that you introduced me to McKean at a strip club?” She asked as she tilted her head waiting for his answer.
    “No, Cath…seriously. He doesn’t need to know that.”
    “NO…Grissom then I’m not the one DOING THIS. You are. You don’t think Ecklie needs to know your involvement. Am I right? Boy is this rich,” she growled as she shook her head.

“Cath…where is this all coming from? He came to your club once. Maybe I had a lapse of judgment to bring him there, but nothing happened. Why make things looks worse than what they are?” He asked as he lightly touched her face.

She swatted his hand away as she turned from him. “Try twice.” Her voice so soft; she was not sure if he had heard her.

“Twice? He asked in confusion as he walked towards her. He was now standing directly behind her as he stared at the golden hues of the back of her head. “Cath…what do you mean by twice?”

“McKean came to the club twice. Once without you.”

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Great update, post more soon, I want to read what happens next

4. ladyhunter

WOW WOW WOW

I'm loving this... Can't wait for more :)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm with them...more soon! I'm more GSR than Grillows but I do hope they make up.

6. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Girl, I'm loving it !!
    Cheeseburger anyone? lol that was lame)
    Update soon!

7. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

*** :eek: I'm not sure about this chapter at all. Wow...do I have grissom being a jerk...but that is how I can see him acting. Sorry to any Grissom lovers in advance. To all Cath Lovers...I'm really sorry in advance.***

~~~Chapter 4~~~

Grissom could not help himself as he grabbed her arm turning her around. “He visited you without me?” His jaw was twitching at her news. It was obvious that he was not taking it too well as his stare turned hot.

“Yes, he came by a week later after you introduced us. He was waiting for me in the dressing room. I walked in, and was alarmed to find him there.” She licked her upper lip in nervousness as she watched Grissom as he sat down on her bed.

“Why didn’t you tell me this? WHY…,” he demanded as a certain thought came to his mind. “You slept with him?”

She stared at him as her eyes filled with tears. “I…I don’t know. Can we just drop this?” She found herself asking as she walked away from him.

“NO we can’t DROP this! YOU…You don’t know? You don’t recall if you took your clothes off and slept with the police commissioner?” Grissom angrily asked as he scoffed at her choice of words.

She turned on him with anger now replaced in her eyes. “Don’t you dare belittle me! You don’t get that RIGHT. What did you expect would happen, Gil? You think he wanted to meet me in a strip club to have a drink while he got to know me? That’s a bunch of bull and you know IT! I did what I HAD to do,” she suddenly stopped her growl as she realized she was now crying. “I said I don’t know…because I don’t remember what happened.”

“I can tell you what happened…You SCREWED him to further your career, Catherine. That doesn’t make you any better than a prostitute.”

Her hand flew in full speed before it landed on the right side of his face. He turned at her with his hands clenched in fists. “YOU…you think your so much better. The PERFECT one…the one that does NO wrong,” she laughed bitterly in his face with her eyes still glassy with tears. “You think Eddie would agree with that? Uhh…What do you think Eddie thinks of you? As I recall you slept with your BEST FRIEND’S wife.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Shut the door,” Ecklie demanded as McKean came in. “She really hasn’t told me anything pertaining to you. Which is actually smart in her case. She has remained nothing but professional,” Ecklie said with a hint of frustration.

“So…this is still scandalous on her part. As far as I’m concerned, she needs to be fired,” McKean whispered to Ecklie as he laid the palms of his hands down on his desk. “I want her out of here. Do I make myself clear?”

Ecklie chuckled under his breathe. “That is kind of hard when there is no proof. She’s not admitting to anything. Do you have any proof of your sexual encounter with her on either occasion?”

“No…that’s your job,” McKean beckoned as he grabbed his jacket off the chair before he turned to leave. “Oh…and Ecklie…however you go about getting the proof--May it be propositioning her yourself…or whatever it may be. If you fail to get it...I will find someone to replace you that will do it.” Ecklie watched in amazement as the police commissioner left as he played with the pen in his hand. Did he just threaten me too? “Bastard…no worries you will get your proof,” Ecklie whispered more to himself as he grabbed his own coat, and headed out of his office.

8. ladyhunter

again, WOW WOW WOW

what a scumbag that police commissioner !!
    and sleeping with his best friends wife.... I LOVE IT

9. MacsGirlMel

Uhoh that's bad...Can we all kill both of them, Ecklie and the other guy? lol

10. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Woah, this is getting more and more interesting!
    I hope u update soon!

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Okay...I owe each and everyone of you an apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a small writer's block, but I hope you all like this chapter!!!! Oh and please let me know what you think!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t believe you belittled my feelings towards you. Eddie wasn’t worth you, and all he did for you was bring you down,” Grissom shouted as he firmly grabbed at her arms. “Damn it Cath…I love you.” Emotions getter the better of him, his right hand swirled upward getting lost in her golden locks as his mouth plunged downward seeking entrance into her mouth.

That was when he felt her break emotionally as he continued to kiss her as she cried. “I am so in…love with you Catherine,” he stammered as he pulled her into a tight embrace. She managed to hit at his chest as she sobbed harder. “No…Let me go,” she cried on. “You…you…don’t,” she choked as she tried to get her words out. “Be-lieve in me.” Her voice so small as she continued to cry.

“I do believe in you,” Grissom whispered as he stroked her arms. “Cath, you were a different person back then. We all make mistakes. I mean I wish you would have been honest with me, and just told me that you slept with him,” his smile faltered when he saw the look on her face.

“Out,” she whispered trying to stay calm as she shoved him away. Her chin quivered as her tears threatened to spill once again. “Cath…come on, I didn’t mean it like that!” His hand reached out to touch her face, but she quickly stepped out of reach. “I think…you should go. Just GO!” The hurt and the betrayal she felt from Grissom suddenly felt overpowering as she turned away from him. The thought of looking at him was sickening, and it felt as if she had no one else to turn to. The idea of fighting this fight alone was overwhelming and scary as hell.

“Cath…please,” Grissom whispered as he placed his hand on her shoulder. He felt her body shake from his touch before she flinched away.

She closed her eyes as she swayed briefly as she softly hummed to herself. Her world as she knew it was now unglued, and she slowly felt her sanity going with it. She could no longer make out the words Grissom was saying to her, but she immediately felt as he pushed at her shoulder to turn her around. “NO…No,” she whined as she quickly dove for her purse causing it to fall from the chair as its contents spilled onto the floor. She nearly threw herself on the floor as she frantically searched for her cell phone. Flipping it open, she hit a familiar number all to well. “I need...,” she barely managed as she started crying all over again. “Come get…Grissom…PLEASE,” she sobbed as she shut her phone without saying goodbye.

Grissom stared at the woman in front of him who was obviously having some sort of melt down. “Cath…who was that?” He found himself asking as he dropped down to her level on the ground. “Go…go...go…GO,” was all she mumbled to herself. He slowly stood as he looked at her. He looked around the room suddenly feeling wrong for invading her space or maybe he had pushed her to hard. What did she say earlier he found himself wondering? Right, she could not remember if she slept with McKean. Why? Was she telling the truth or was she trying to hide something? His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone pounding on her front door.

“Cath…Grissom?” Nick worriedly screamed through the front door. “Someone let me in please…I’m worried.” He continued to pound until he heard the door click open.

12. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

YAY! one of my favorite fanfics is back :D
    that was a great update and sure worth waiting for it!
    poor cath having a breakdown cause nobody seems to believe her, not even grissom :eek:
    please don't make us wait that long again before you post the next update

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Interesting story. Just caught it now, and I must say it is a different take on the characters. Got me hooked, have to see how this turns out.

14. MacsGirlMel

Yes please post soon. Despite being CatNip, I remember and have missed this story.

15. csi_chick

csi_chick Victim

I just caught this story now and yeah, some of the characters would not act the way they do but that's what makes it interesting. At least that's what i find. Plaese write more soon, i can't wait to see what happens. :D