Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Delko Drool Thread #6 -- In Soviet Russia, Delko Drools

Noooooooo

I can't live without seeing his smile and hearing his awesome horny man laugh!

And the ducky. They wouldn't dare take away the ducky, would they?

I don't want to imagine not seeing that :( What a beautiful pic, though :)

I was reading Adam's interview with CSI Files and found this:

CSI Files:: Delko recently lost his best friend, Tim Speedle (Rory Cochrane), and now he's facing the loss of his sister. Do you predict he'll have an extreme reaction?

Rodriguez: I think he'll definitely internalize it. I think that's the nature of the character. After [she dies], I'm hoping that the writers will decide to show [him] dealing with it, to show how difficult that is. It's never easy, and it's funny how the pain can manifest itself in different ways.

Funny that we were just talking about it.

I wonder, then, if the writers are up to something with this? It kinda makes me think it's Adam who's up to something. I can't imagine the writers being clever enough to be working on this storyline underground. They'll probably come up with some crazy storyline soon about Eric suddenly being addicted to collecting jars of urine because he misses Marisol so much.

Oh my. Jars of urine? Well that's... unique. And frightening :lol: But I agree with you, midnight_tiptoes, that it's more likely Adam who's up to something, rather than the writers. Thanks for sharing the interview :)

It always sounds like Adam is just as frustrated with the writers as we are. He hated the pot plot and the Natalia stuff didn't seem to go over well with him, either. He also hated Eric's manwhore phase. This is why sometimes I get the feeling Adam will leave the cast next. He seems much more creative than this show, and I bet that frustrates him.

Oh, like I know him. I don't know. He may love it all, too. They should let him write an episode, though. That'd be cool (if he can write).

Well, they could at least let him have some say in his own character. The stuff they've come up with for him is just ridiculous! Arg! Seriously, where do they get this stuff? I hope they come to their senses before they loose him.

You have to kind of admit though that the writers where better then than they are now (unless that's just me) hahaha

I hope they don't have him play suicide on himself or something or while thinking about everything that's happend while driving, he gets distracted from it then get hit by another vehicle. something stupid and hurtful and maybe something that will make you never watch the show again!

I just read the spoilers for ep 513, 'Throwing Heat' it seems that Eric may be getting some storyline. It remaines to been seen weather that's good or not. For the moment, I choose to remain hopeful. We'll see how long that lasts...

Same here. Maybe they didn't have much Delko screentime for a while because whatever's coming up for him is big.

I read that and I'm so excited! But poor Eric, he's always getting into trouble for helping people in need. Remember that episode where he got beat up as he was helping this widow with her sons?

Hmmm... Oh yeah!! What's the name of that episode??

I believe that episode you're talking about midnight_tiptoes is 'Extreme' season two, in which Delko was beaten up after finding a chop shop. He was helping a widow get her life back together after someone broke into her house. :)

Also guys, remember to put spoiler space or use the 'Spoiler Code' when discussing episodes that have not yet aired. Thanks. ;)

I remember that one. Poor Eric. He's become such a Charlie Brown recently. I'm sure if the camera pulled back a little, you'd be able to see a gray cloud hovering over his head at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back