Degrassi: The Next Generation

Next Gen CSI: New team in new season!

• Finally! We've got something new!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK! The current team is broken anyway!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Don't know! See what will happen!

• Nah! It won't change the show anyway!

• Who cares! I don't watch it anyway/ anymore!

• Total voters
anybody wanna PM with what happened on this fridays episode?- i missed it! i live in the US and i dont know the name of the episode that we are on, sorry!

guh! i mised the new epiosde!! anyone wanna PM with what happened?
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
what is with Ellie...its seems like she is flirting with all the boys lately! I think Stacey Farber is really pretty, too bad she is the goth one. well not really anymore but thats what i always think of

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

She's just cute with everyone she happens to get with. I was totally ready for her to get with Craig but since he's such a moron, I'm all about her getting with Jimmy because now that I think about it.. that would be cute. Besides, I hate Jimmy and Hazel together. Ellie seems like she'll be more focused on helping him rather than criticize him like Hazel does.

SPOILER WARNING

But I hate Jimmy. I actually would've liked to seen an Ellie/Craig pairing. *pouts* Next week's episode looks terrible tto. :( *pouts*

Spoiler Warning

This week's episode actually wasn't that bad. :D I liked how they added the JT/Liberty/Liberty's Brother storyline in there. :D The Jimmy/Hazel/Ellie/Basketball/Art thing seemed like good movement, but it was all countered with Jimmy's reaction to Hazel at the end. It just seemed pointless. :( NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE LOOKS KILLER!!!!!! No pun intended. I can't wait for part 2!!!!!!! :D

When I was in HS, I used to watch DJH and DH. I've watched DeGrassi Next a few times--mainly episodes where Joey, Snake, Catilin and Spike are featured more prominantly. However, sometimes watching this show, makes me feel REALLY DIRTY because Cassie Steele who plays Manny Santos is really TOO HOT for someone to be so young and jailbait....

haha i love the way they are playing the Degrassi Junior High episodes now. They are so awesome. The music is super retro and i love the outfits :lol:

I love it! Saw a couple of random season 2 eps on MTV Latin America and got hooked! Now I download the new Canadian eps every Tuesday morning... :)

Oh, do you know anything about Jake leaving the show mid-season? Craig's my fave character... :(

Back