Degrassi: The Next Generation

Next Gen CSI: New team in new season!

• Finally! We've got something new!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK! The current team is broken anyway!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Don't know! See what will happen!

• Nah! It won't change the show anyway!

• Who cares! I don't watch it anyway/ anymore!

• Total voters

Dance2nite926

CSI Level One
Does anybody else here watch this show?? I do!! I love it! I only started watching it a few months ago when I got satellite in my room and my dad upgraded services on it.
It airs on THE-N (Noggin during the daytime). New episodes Fridays at 8 eastern.

I have been catching up on episodes b/c of seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and repeats on the-n and i also found a website that hosts episodes without downloading!!

----If you live in Canada I envy you! I wish we could get CTV..

Ive never seen a thread about this out now so Im sorry if there is!!

I watch the show. What is that website you were talking about where the episodes are streamed and you don't have to download?
Did you see the 'new' episode tonight?

I DID!!! OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS AMAZING I MEAN Emma? That slut! lol But still...it was awesome to see Alex punch out that one chick!

I used to watch it. I just stopped coz i was too busy. But it rocked!

I watch the show. What is that website you were talking about where the episodes are streamed and you don't have to download?
Did you see the 'new' episode tonight?
Secret?? Emma has changed sooo much!!

-- Go to http://redk0de.cjb.net/ to watch season 4 episodes and Accidents Will Happen Parts 1 and 2!! (The banned episodes, Manny has an abortion)..
~~But, Goin Down The Road Part 2 was pulled off of the site (stupid Putfile!). I'm not sure why.

Cat's Edit: I changed your post a little because we're not allowed to discuss downloading episodes. I don't even know whether we're allowed to stream them.

I DID!!! OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS AMAZING I MEAN Emma? That slut! lol But still...it was awesome to see Alex punch out that one chick!
It was like Emma and Manny switched places. Im surprised The-N didnt edit out the part where Emma says "It least Im not getting pregnant!"

A ton of people at the-n.com where like "Manny is pregnant??" But she was in Season 3 with Craigs baby.

It was like Emma and Manny switched places. Im surprised The-N didnt edit out the part where Emma says "It least Im not getting pregnant!"

A ton of people at the-n.com where like "Manny is pregnant??" But she was in Season 3 with Craigs baby.

I knew...they took off the episode cause it was 'too much' for fans to take.And she got an abortion and her parents kicked her out of the house...my cousion got preggers in HS. Plus i mean the fans would of liked that drama. I know i would!

Gregies_Lady27, downloading episodes without paying for them is illegal. But i do not know about streaming. I'll get back to you guys about that.

I'm scared to download anything :lol:

I used to watch Degrassi, but started working Friday nights. I was a big Eman fan, so i was none to pleased when Dan Clark left.

I started watching Degrassi in grade 3. Back, when it was The Kids Of Degrassi Street. It used to be on TVO. My best friend and I would run to her house. 8 minute walk or a 3 minute run. We would watch the rest of Toronto Rocks (3:30) and Kids at 4. So I have been there the whole time. One word. JOEY! :eek: I had to work, but before he got married a few years back, he had an open invite in Toronto, for all the Degrassi fans to go to the Bovine (Sex Club) <-- Don't ask me. It's just a local rock club. People call it the Bo. Anyways, we were invited for a pre-wedding party. I thought that was the coolest! :D

I use to watch Degrassi but i stopped like monthes back. I then started watching CSI!! I still like it.. It's on right now.. Emma and Jay!!!?? Emma is so... I don't know..

Back