Degrassi: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Dance2nite926, Jul 2, 2005.

?

Next Gen CSI: New team in new season!

1. Finally! We've got something new!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OK! The current team is broken anyway!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Don't know! See what will happen!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Nah! It won't change the show anyway!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Who cares! I don't watch it anyway/ anymore!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Really? When was this? Thats sooo cool! *drools thinking about them* LOL ....I went with my BFF also!

2. tinyspark

tinyspark Lab Technician

I watched the original Degrassi, which was really groundbreaking, and years ahead of its time. It was a bit controversial, and a few of my friends weren't allowed to watch. It was sometimes funny, sometimes tragic, and you were actually watching real kids playing real kids, not thirty year-olds playing 15 year-olds.

I'm glad they made a new Degrassi to carry on its good name. I've only caught a few episodes and they were okay, although I don't really have time for new TV addictions. :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Emaa's not a slut! The alst time they even showed her even kissing a guy she chickened out! Have you been watching DeGrassi from the beginning, because if you have then you'd know that Emma was always the goody goody with the good grades and perfect friends. Her only mistake before then was meeting up with someone on the internet in the very first episode. Other than that she's practically been a saint, just watch what your saying, and make sure you know what your talking about BEFORE you go out and say crap like that.

kd12291

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

kd12291, no offense, but the last 2 posts of yours that I read (you only have 4) have insulted or did something else rude to another person. I know this may not be your intention, but can you please tone it down a little. :)

5. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

kd12291, i would appreciate if you didn't tell people that their opinions are wrong. I don't mind if you say that you disagree but don't tell someone that their wrong.

6. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Exactly. That is what I was saying. Except you said it much more eloquently.(sp.)

7. Dance2nite926

kd12291,
    That was really rude. I have seasons 1-2 on DVD so yes, I do know about Degrassi.

8. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i love degrassi! i live the US and i watch it on The-N.but ive missed most of this new season :(

9. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

in the states they didnt air that episode and that made me so mad.

10. Dance2nite926

ineverysunflower,
    I know they didnt. I live in the USA also...
    It made a lot of people mad.

11. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

I used to watch Degrassi all the time, I loved it ^_^ I had to stop once I started working, but hopefully I'll be able to get back into it. I love Marco ^_^

12. Dance2nite926

Marco is sooooo hott!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Rawr! See, thats why we allow free speech! Lol You have a point though so i apologize!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Every guy on Degrassi is hot except rick ( :mad:) and Jay...in the earlier seasons...I have a pic of Shane Kipple(spinner) and the guy that plays Jay i dont know his name...BUT BACK TO my topic i have an AIM icon that flashes all the guys on Degrassi and it says if i went to degrassi, i would be such a slut! lol!

JIMMY AND ASHLEY FOREVER!! I know I know a few seasons behind but you know, they are perfect!

15. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Spinner is hot too. And I have a weak spot for Sean as well. ^_^ They're all so cute. I loved when Marco went out with Paige's brother, he was adorable.