Degrassi: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Dance2nite926, Jul 2, 2005.

?

Next Gen CSI: New team in new season!

1. Finally! We've got something new!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OK! The current team is broken anyway!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Don't know! See what will happen!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Nah! It won't change the show anyway!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Who cares! I don't watch it anyway/ anymore!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I found it, channel one hundred something.Thanks!

2. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

Kaecla ,
    Your welcome!

3. Dance2nite926

I think I killed this thread..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Gah, no offense, but I extremely dislike Degrassi. It's a teenage soap opera, and it makes my brain numb. Plus, I've been boycotting The-N ever since they took my favorite show off, and then again when their website got more annoying and stupid than fun. The only thing I like about it anymore is (1) O'Grady and (2) Sabrina, but only until Sunday when my favorite band is guest starring in an episode.

5. GrissLover4Ever

GrissLover4Ever Lab Technician

I LOVE THIS SHOW! So far I've missed all this season's episodes... Is Terry back at school? Is she in their grade? Is Sean coming back? I love Sean. What is annoying Emma up to? Fill me in!

6. Dance2nite926

GrissLover4Ever,

No...Terri isnt back yet... I if you look on the-n website its says that she went to another school..But they never mentioned that ever in the show..I dont think Sean is coming back next season... He hasnt come baack this season (season 4...i know what happens in all of the episodes...)

Emma has been troubled ever since the school shooting. In case ya didnt know there was a shooting..long story short, Rick (the one who put terri in the comma)came back to degrassi and was bullied.. Spinner and Jay got feather dumped on him at the wack your brain competition..the spinner and jay said jimmy was behind it. so rick shot jimmy, pointed the gun at emma but sean saved her.. thats why he went home to his mom..

In the episode secret emma went down to the ravine with jay...And got a bracelet.. You know what the means..HINT HINT (Shes still a virgin...she didnt go THAT far...)... And she got a social disease from jay...

7. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

Gonnereah...Or however you spell it. But yeah Did you see Simpsons reaction when Emma told spike that she needed to go to the clinic? I was like ooh Emma! you are in trouble!

8. Dance2nite926

Yeah... I didnt know how to spell it so thats why I didnt post it.. Obviously simpson had not told spike anout what was going around the school...or her mom might not have been that comforting...

9. GrissLover4Ever

Yeah I knew about the shooting. Isn't Jimmy in a wheel chair? Thanks for all the info. I'm sad to see Sean go, I liked him a lot. ^^ Oh well. I have to make sure to watch it. When is the next new episode?

10. Gregies_Lady27

Fridyah! (friday) and i missed last weeks so im lost!

11. Dance2nite926

Umm.. last weeks eppy... Not much happened besides jimmy coming back in his wheelchair... And Libertys bro, Danny got into a fight with JT, JT and Liberty broke up but then got back together.. You can read the transcript of last weeks episode here

12. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Anyone here like Joey? If so, here is his site Pat aka Joey. If you click on the image gallery icon, there is a pic of him at about 1 1/2. He was SO cute! There's also one with his wife, and one of his dog.

13. GrissLover4Ever

I like him! He's not hot or anything, but he's pretty cute. Like a little puppy dog. I could just huggle him all day. And I love his smile. ^^ Sean is the hottness on Degrassi, too bad he left...

14. Dance2nite926

I went to the mall tour in orlando!! and i met (got autographs and pics of) stacey farber and lauren collins!!

15. Gregies_Lady27

I met The guy who plays Jay and Shane Kippel THEY ARE SEXIER IN PERSON! lol i went with my buddie!