Debate/Dislike a Ship Thread -- CSI:NY

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Aug 28, 2006.

1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Re: The Great Ship Debate--CSI: NY

Same i was a F/A fan and was upset when they broked them off. flack and angell just had great chemistry and seemed to actually like each other unlike D/L who seem too forced. but thats just my opinion

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

One of the reasons i want Stella and Mac together is precisely because of their chemistry. I think if a relationship as attractive as a dead fish (DL. Do i need to clarify? :D ) and so unstable as a 3-legs table, was developed then because of the great chemistry they have they MUST be together. Besides you have a huge fandom "waiting in the wings" for Mac and Stella :D

And if you ask me, 5.24 showed way more than a simple friendship. So, you can't go back without not making sense. But in any case it won't happen anytime soon :(

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I'm still not sure if I would like to see them together on screen! How they handle D/L scares me to death about another couple on CSI:NY LOL but F/A was a nice ship. But going back to what you were saying...:p I totally felt there was more than a simple friendship on 5.24 too, specially the ending of the episode!!! It was palpable. Melina and Gary were brilliant! I don't know if it's just my perception of the characters but in some moments they had together, without ever phrasing it, it's like they acknowledge their attraction by the way they smile and look at each other. I never worked my theory on it but SOMETHING is keeping them apart!!! And gosh was Peyton so jealous of Stella :devil: Women have a funny flair to detect the other woman their man truly loves... but I think Mac is still in denial? LOL

I mention above that I thought F/A was a nice couple. They'll never be more than that because Angell is dead but there was potential to exploit! And they did complete each other in the sense that Angell was like Flack on certain things like she was no bull, no nonsense and witty. She was a strong woman, never complained about her job and was not into mind games when it comes to dating (all allusions to another character is "fortuitous"). And she was direct. Also, what I thought was nice to see is that there was dialogues between them where they had sexual banter like in "Communication Breakdown". Anything a new couple would do. It was realistic. We actually see an attraction of some sort unlike D/L where no attraction is shown between the characters. Danny goes out saying "We like each other" but... how? when? why? :confused: Just because she's a cute country girl? Oh, please! :lol:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Cyn, first let me tell you i have enjoyed very much your opinion (besides you are French Canadian. I love Canadians and especially French canadians. Blame Roy Dupuis:lol:
    Inside the Smacked Family we believe ther must be some fear of losing what they have now which it's exactly what they have had all tehse past years. Also at some point in my opinion Stella did fall in love with him but she never dare to reveal her feelings because the deep respect she had for Mac and Claire's marriage. Later she just was too busy helping him to recover (because she was his ONLY connection to life) to think in her own feelings. However i remember her reaction when she asked him to take out his marriage ring in 1.21 and when he said NO. She was sad that's why i think she walready was in love with him. Later she had a date (at the end of Season 1 1.23) because i feel she thout it was pointless to keep waiting for him

Right now there were great and special moments between them revealing they have feelings for each deeper than friendship. Like in 5.16 when he said he needed to listen to her and how she almost was ready to cry when she said "you cared about her" (referring to Ella). So BOTh of them showed their deep feelings

In any case i think you have a very interesting POV so you would be very welcome there inside the Smacked Family Thread. We have die hard Smacked fans and people who likes Mac or Stella but who are not totally convincing of them being a pair. So if you want you can introduce yourself. You will be surprise because all of them are good and funny and warm people :)

Many husg debbs

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Thank you so much, Ghawazee!!! :D And yeah, I understand you SO MUCH about Roy Dupuis... LOL Gosh, what a man. *has the vapors*

I also enjoyed your opinion too! Very interesting. :thumbsup:

It might sound boring as a respond but... I agree with everything you said because I can totally see it. They do have this connection between them, a lot of people mention it to them (Flack saying "You guys been working together way too long), and there would be a risk of loosing it if things got ugly. Plus, they work together and that could bring tension at work like it did with Peyton. I don't see Stella as being the jealous, crazy ex-girlfriend type of woman but she's human too. She's sensible under that thick shell of "let's kick-ass". And don't forget that women tend to obsess :lol:
    I remember the episode about the wedding ring :( I felt for Stella so much! If he would have decided to taken it off, I wonder if Stella would have tried anything. Gradually, I mean. Because it's true that she got respect for Claire. It must have felt wrong for her to have feeling for Mac considering the crazy situation.

Pointless, indeed. Mac even had problem adjusting to his new love life situation with Peyton and I don't think he's completely out of there yet. Though the length of time you grieve doesn't outweigh the love you have for the person. He should move on and not feel guilty to love someone else. Because of "Communication Breakdown" I think Stella sort of style hope they'll be together at some point. Unconsciously or not. The fact that he was in Greece with her. Actions does speak louder than word!!! And Mac can use any excuse he wants, we know the truth :lol:

Well, I don't want to monopolize the thread with our interesting conversation so I'm off to find the Smaked Famiily Thread :D I never thought I'd become a Smaked fan :eek: LOL

6. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

I guess you could say I'm a Smacked shipper. :thumbsup:

Personally, I think it's the most natural relationship on the show. I really loved Flack/Angell too and had they been able to continue, I could see it really working.

But back to Mac/Stella. I think overtime, the've gotten closer and I could see one day the two being in a relationship. I imagine it would start off slow and simple, date here, date there. But that's what I'd like the most - nothing rushed.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ladies, i am very happy both of you have decided to join us inside the Smacked Family Thread

Andie--->
    you know? I did felt the chemistry between Flack and Angell but i realized how they really were to each other after 5.20. The way completely natural they had in their relationship pleased me

I need to say i do want "slow motion" in their relationship too. Nothing rushed, we need to "taste" all their emotional changes, all their emotions for being together. That relationship must be cared from the speed!

8. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

[/QUOTE]
    I need to say i do want "slow motion" in their relationship too. Nothing rushed, we need to "taste" all their emotional changes, all their emotions for being together. That relationship must be cared from the speed![/QUOTE]

Ohh Honey Don't you know? Slow is the best!!! :lol: :devil:

9. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

I was never a fan of Mac/Peyton she pushed him too much. I'm more a slash fan myself and think Mac/Danny is cute.

Mac/Lindsay is an interesting combination, they have little looks and you can see that she like all the other CSI's really admires him (possibly a little crush )

10. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

I loved Flack/Angell, but since... Pay Up... *tears streaming down my face* You can say I'm a involuntary non F/A shipper. (god bless you if you got me right there X D)

BUTBUTBUTBUT(T, ha), I have A NEW SHIP! : D at least I'm gonna ship them. :p

Since I don't like SMacked that much (nothing against it, but it's not my style. Must've been after I saw Ransom *the picture of gary sinise's butt haunts*) I CAN SHIP... The ship I'm gonna ship is... *drumroll* STELLA/SHELDON!! *wild clapping, even from the SMacked fans (oh yay, bless me)*

help me spread the "Stawkes" love, anyone? : D

11. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Its an interesting ship I'll give you that :) Stawkes is a good pairing :lol:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mac's Girl---> i DON'T RESIST YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!!!! :D

It's interesting someone mentioned >Stawkes because the ship already existed. They have a great chemistry even tough i don't think it's romantic but friendly. Hawkes, for me, is one of Stella's boys and even when TPTB try to change that giving us IMPOSSIBLE PAIRINGS:wtf: that chemistry will remain like that (yes, i am talking about Adam and Stell:cool:)

I mean it would have had more sense in Donnie and Stell because both of them are a lot alike and it had had sense if they had started an affair in their darkest time:p

But i guess i will have to resist her affair with Bambi:lol:

13. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Im glad u like the siggie, the awesome Sam222 made it for me. I want coffee everytime I look at it lol.:guffaw:

I quite like Adam/Mac:drool::drool: for some reason rather than Adam/Stella. I guess its the fact that Mac could use someone with a childlike nature :lol::lol::lol: Might make him less pissy at times :guffaw:

Stella/Flack is a nice one :drool::drool:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too but not in a negative way ;)

will it consist of them following eachother around, sending eachother 500 letters a day and so on? because it certainly sounds that way. although if it was "shella" they would be standing in a fish farm, taking molluscs out of shells so they could be sold. she sells sea shells on the sea shore could be the episode title :D:guffaw:

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Debate/Dislike a Ship Thread -- CSI: NY

Hey guys,

We've decided to combine the Dislike a Ship thread and the Debate thread into one. So now, not only can you debate about any ships but you can also state and/or debate about why you do not like certain ships.

We are hoping this will get the ship threads back on topic and keep those threads limited to the discussion the threads were made for.

Thanks.