Dear Writers...

C.H.E.A.R. said:
Natalia better be getting some screen time in the future episodes. And as Orla Dark said, I can't believe I'm siding with her/him (no offense Orla) but don't fill every episode with EC cause it will get boring. Just put it in at the right time and it'll be fine.
I'm she ;) (My real name is Rita :)). I agree, give Natalia storyline, she deserve it!

I'm begging you, please, bring Alexx back! :scream: We miss her so much!

Stop showing Eric shirtless, not everyone happy with that! Show us shirtless Ryan! Fans waiting this long time!

More team dynamic, less EC romance.

EC should or break up, or... i don't know, just this storyline should end some how, marry them if you wanna keep them together. Just stop show them in every ep, it's annoying and boring.

Just a question:
To those of you who are against a Ryan-Tara pair-up: Did you feel this way before she took the drugs? If so, why? Do you feel the same way about a Ryan-Natalia match-up or Ryan Valeria?
Just curious.

Just a question:
To those of you who are against a Ryan-Tara pair-up: Did you feel this way before she took the drugs? If so, why? Do you feel the same way about a Ryan-Natalia match-up or Ryan Valeria?
Just curious.
1) Yeah, i don't like the idea pair Ryan and Tara before she took drugs. I really like Tara, but she and Ryan don't fit. I can see them as friends, but if tptb make from them couple it would beg bad surprise for me :eek: :wtf: Tara and Eric better :)

2) I even don't see that Ryan and Valera is friends, they only co-wokers and never show us that they at least friends. I never saw them as couple.

3) Ryan\Nat, if they paired, i wouldn't happy, but it would ok with me. But why tptb should destroy another one man\female friendship? I doubt they do this.

Just a question:
Just curious.

When Ryan and Tara first started getting scenes together I tried to imagine them as a couple in my head, and it didn't really work out. And actually now that she's taken the drugs, I can see it a little better. I mean, Ryan knows a thing or two about addiction. I still wouldn't ship them, but I like Tara a bit more now.

I'd still rather have Alexx, though. :)

As for Ryan&Valera, I kinda saw that, but to me honestly it was just like they were working together, and no more.

Ryan&Natalia....Like so many other people said, I really enjoy their friendship, and if they made them a couple I think it might ruin that. However, if TPTB is insistent on giving Ryan a girlfriend, I'd rather have it be her than anyone else. But I like them as good friends the best. :)

No, I never liked Tara period. As for Tara's pill stealing, that made me like her even less. I mean, I don't particularly care if she's stealing pills from the dead. What ticks me off is that she put the blame on someone else (even if it is Julia whom I am not too fond of), especially someone else who has bi-polar disorder and is unstable. The fact that Tara has a medical license and is potentially harming someone with a medical disorder well, if she's doing this of her own accord, that doesn't in my opinion speak too highly of her as someone with a medical license.

And please please, writers do not give her some lame excuse to why she's doing this like "the mob/Saris made her do this". Let's let this one thing be something unrelated to the mob/Saris storyline. We've already had the mob forcing Ryan to do something he wouldn't normally do. Let's not have that same thing with Tara. That would be redundant and lame.

Please writers, give Frank a girlfriend (someone not currently on the show though, someone new). :) Maybe his ex-wife could come back or something and we could meet his kids (finally). We have met people related to every one of the main characters except for Ryan and Frank. Their relatives we've only heard about. And as much as I love Mark and Billy, it doesn't count as Ryan's family if they're not related to him. :lol:

I love Ryan and Natalia's friendship and think its refreshing that a guy and a girl can be friends without it traveling into romance-ville. So, I really wouldn't want that to be changed. As for my icon, well as much as I would love to see that pairing, I'm not sure I'd trust them to do it well, so that should probably stay in fanfic land. :lol:

I would love to see Ryan get a recurring girlfriend though (in the form of Emma Caulfield would be nice-she just pops into my head as a good match to play opposite Jonathan). There's no rule that it has to be a main character on the show... or even an established recurring one. It could be a totally new person and would probably be best that way. They always seem to be paralleling Ryan and Horatio, so maybe Ryan's girlfriend could turn out to be Frank's daughter (if Frank has a daughter the right age anyway, I mean I'm not really sure, but I'm assuming his kids are adults lol) and then Frank and Ryan could end up being in-laws like H and Eric were. :lol:

Last edited:
^Ditto what GNRF stated. Also Ryan and Calleigh had a pretty good friendship.Please don't leave it as it ended in "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing", it was awful and it needs to fixed .The team is in bad enough shape as it is.The Russians don't need to bring down the team,they are doing it to themselves.

^Ditto what GNRF stated. Also Ryan and Calleigh had a pretty good friendship.Please don't leave it as it ended in "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing", it was awful and it needs to fixed .The team is in bad enough shape as it is.The Russians don't need to bring down the team,they are doing it to themselves.

I completely agree. I love the Ryan/Cal friendship. It reminds me a lot of the Warrick/Nick friendship which I really miss now that Warrick's gone. :(
I want the Mafia to lose in their agenda to bring down the team. The team just has to win. Horatio always wins. Why stop his winning streak now? :lol:

Please writers, give Frank a girlfriend (someone not currently on the show though, someone new). :) Maybe his ex-wife could come back or something and we could meet his kids (finally). We have met people related to every one of the main characters except for Ryan and Frank. Their relatives we've only heard about. And as much as I love Mark and Billy, it doesn't count as Ryan's family if they're not related to him. :lol:

Thank you! Frank has family out there somewhere. And the girlfriend that he was suposed to get this season better happen. Or I will be mad.
That man needs some lovin'!

I agree with this! I just want the team to go back to being friends. :(

Dear Writers,

If we can't get a musical episode, could we please at least have an episode where the team on some down time go to a kareoke bar? Emily sings, I think Eva does too and Jon had a band, so I'm thinking he probably can sing too. So, that might be fun! :D

Dear Writers,

If we can't get a musical episode, could we please at least have an episode where the team on some down time go to a kareoke bar? Emily sings, I think Eva does too and Jon had a band, so I'm thinking he probably can sing too. So, that might be fun! :D

Only if it's Ryan, Natalia & Calleigh singing "We are family"!! :p
-- oh my -- I just had a hilarious image of Ryan pretending he's a girl singing high-pitched & being a big dork :guffaw:

-- oh my -- I just had a hilarious image of Ryan pretending he's a girl singing high-pitched & being a big dork :guffaw:
Jon could do this, but not Ryan, though, it definitelywould be finale we never forget :guffaw: I just image H's face, he shook his head and thinking "I don't know those people" :lol:

Jon could do this, but not Ryan, though, it definitelywould be finale we never forget :guffaw: I just image H's face, he shook his head and thinking "I don't know those people" :lol:

ROTFLMAO! I can see Ryan being a little silly, but not that silly. Maybe they could all get together and sing to the Mafia "We're Not Gonna Take It". :lol: And DAve would join them and he'd have his hair out of the ponytail... and Ryan could have a Twisted Sister like wig on. :guffaw:

Seriously though, I just want to see this team doing something fun together like the Vegas team with their go-karts. :lol: Maybe they could investigate a death at a skating rink or something and then after they've solved it, they could all go skating. Of course Horatio would just stand there watching them. Kyle could skate with them. Frank could be the one not able to to skate and the girls (Cal and Nat) could be helping him... and the guys (ERic and Ryan) would be chuckling at Frank. And one of them could say something like, "Take it easy there, old man." or something... probably Ryan cause he's always teasing Frank. :lol:

ok so i wrote a dear writers letter before BUT i forgot to mention one thing that some one made a point on

can frank tripp please have more to say i miss his sarcastic comments he always makes me laugh lol

and the team does too need to have a little more fun with one another pranks jokes anything that shows them they take work serious but they deffinately love to have fun

Dear Writers:

1. Adding to my original list...please, please, please don't make Eric some crazy psycho. Calleigh's been there and done that with John Hagen and there's no need to recycle that storyline. As someone else said, don't take the easy way out...don't do it...don't you dare! We'll chalk the daydream up to a bad idea and leave it at that.

2. Please give Frank a storyline. I could care less about the girlfriend but a storyline for Frank would be good.

3. I wouldn't presume to tell you what your demograpchic or percentages are but take it from someone who is well past my teens and twenties I love the E/C romance. I'm pretty sure that there are more than teenagers out there who love it as well or you wouldn't have gone there. My request is that you keep doing what you're doing. I love it and with the exception of the daydream I think it's been handled pretty tastefully. You waited eight years to develop the relationship and take a friendship to the next level. I love this concept the most because this is how it should be. Please don't do it an injustice by coming up with some dumb excuse as to why it can't last. I love what you've been doing and I would say keep it up. For me as much as I love the CSI Miami show and think this is a nice progression, if this piece was destroyed or mishandled in some way as I fan I would feel cheated. This is make believe so happily ever after is supposed to happen :) Keep it up, keep it balanced..and as someone else suggested rather than break them up how about just marry them quietly and let's be done with that. More quick kisses vs. just the googly eyes would be great. An I love you scene would be wonderful.

4. With that being said can we stop having ALL the smart, strong women in the show lose their minds when they get a man...please. Please bring back strong, smart, sassy, flirty Calleigh. Not the shadow of her former self that we see now. I happen to think she was gone well before she ever hooked up with Eric. (i.e. telling Jake relationships with him always have strings attached and then having her hook up with him anyway.) That's when I began to wonder what show I was watching. Eric knows how to handle a strong, sassy woman, bullet in his head or not. Please bring her back.

5. Please show Eric and Calleigh working with other people and not just each other.

6. Less Super H and for the love of God, please do something with Julia

7. Yes, someone mentioned it, tell us what's up with Suzie and Madison

8. I want Alexx back!!!

9. Last but not least could you please improve the Eric/Ryan dynamic. Eric is taking all that therapy how about not letting him go off on Ryan so much. For the sake of us who love Eric Delko and are tired of him always being cast as the bad guy...fix the Eric/Ryan relationship please.

Last edited:
Back