Dear Writers...

Well, I hope the reason she was only in that tiny scene was because Eva was filming a movie or something. :lol:

Yes writers, thank you sooo much for the lovely shots of Eric Delko... you made my evening.

Please do that again.

Thanks,
EmilyRocks

Thank you for giving Ryan a storyline!!!I had issues with him in the past so I have to say that is was nice to see how sensitive he can be.:thumbsup:

Thanks again for how E/C has been handled.Not a fling and not doom and gloom.

:brickwall:
I don't quite understand why the comments about what Horatio does or does not call Ryan. Personally, I prefer the "Mr. Wolfe" and "Ms Boa Vista". It's distinctive, designates them as special.

My opinion of the Eric and Calleigh storyline is widely known, so it isn't necessary to repeat it here.

Many of us would like to see the team working (or playing) together, less E/C together, and a general return to the original identities of all the characters.

How about tying up some of the loose ends from prior seasons? Just for the sake of continuity and to appease the series long viewers.

Dear writers,

First off a huge thank you for all you do! You keep me watching every week with your amazing plot twists. You got me very excited for the season finale and the future of the team.

A few things I wish to say:

1. 7.20 was amazing!!! Thank you for seeing many fans love for the character of Ryan Wolfe and giving him a storyline that puts him in the spotlight and shows his sensative side so well. Give Jon Togo more of what you wrote this week and you'll have a very happy fan!! :)

2. I have one major request, give us insight into Ryan's family! We need to know where he gets all his personality from after all and knowing that he has parents and siblings around would be sweet!

3. Four words: Make...Ryan...A...dad.

4. thanks for not completely overplaying the E/C relationship. The gradual progression of their relationship is good to watch.

5. I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for saying this, but I think it's possible. Ryan and Tara make a cute couple...think about it. ;)

Sorry but I would totally quit watching if that happened. Tara is my least favorite character and I don't want her anywhere near my Ryan. Plus its totally annoying when the new girl joins the cast (ie opening credits) only to be paired with one of the guys on the show. It's cliched and tired IMO. Plus, one couple within the opening credits is plenty. This is NOT Friends or 90210. It's a crime show. two couples within the opening credits would be major overkill. Now if they brought a character on as recurring to play Ryan's girlfriend and then later after she'd been there a while, have her added to opening credits, maybe. But not someone like Tara who is already in the opening credits. That would be annoying. And I don't think they mesh AT ALL. Maybe Tara and Michael Travers. :lol: Even though I like Michael, it wouldn't bother me as much. Plus, they'd look better together IMO. I've thought that since he first showed up on the show actually.

If they make Ryan a dad, I would rather it not be with any woman currently in the opening credits (or with Erica Sikes- her as a mother is just a scary thought lol). Ooh, that gives me a fic idea (not the Erica part lol).

As for a gf for Ryan, I could see Emma Caulfield (BTVS's Anya) playing his love interest. I think they would look hot together.

However, instead of making Ryan a biological father, I'd much rather they end up having him as Billy's guardian. Ie something happens to Mark. Mark and Billy have no other family (I'm only assuming tht part) and so Mark's will names Ryan as the person he wants to take care of Billy.

Last edited:
Dear writers

1st off thank you soooo much for a glimpse of adam rodriguez body (Fire! lol)...please let emily procter know she is VERY lucky to actually see him that close i'm sure we all here are a little jealous of the fact that she gets to see him naked (so to say)
2nd of all I am a fan of E/c and I think it's a good thing they are together made me a bigger fan. Please don't split them up :(
3rd of all i'm sooooooo glad horatio and calleigh got some scenes together, those two working together always puts me on the edge of the seat.
4th thank you for letting ryan have a story line, he's hot and he deserved a story line. Natalia's style is starting to look Fabolous. She should keep it up
5th keep up this amazing show , the actors and you the writers make this show so worth watching

god bless

Dear Writers,
I agree that Ryan needs some lovin, but please, do not put that boy anywhere near Tara.
Wolfe in Sheeps Clothing was amazing! Billy is just too adorable.
Shirtless Eric=Good
Halfway Shirtless Ryan= Bad. Don't tease us. Just let him take the whole thing off next time. :devil:
Don't have Calleigh&Eric gang up on Ryan. As cute as he looks, it made me temporarily hate Eric.
Has Natalia disappeared into the Sofia vortex? Bring her back! Before it's too late!
Thank you for toning down the Tara. :)

I wonder the writers think of us? Now that we beg for something, and when we get it, we say it's too much, and when they cool it down, we beg for more. HAHA! What I just said deals with almost everything us fans ask about. I apologise on their behalf...but we're crazy fans that love your show so be glad we drive you crazy.:lol:

Adam R. + shower = steam

(I love that)

Please make the season finale a 'bang' as Eva La Rue said in her interview AND NOT A CLIFF HANGER! If there's one thing the fans hate is a cliff hanger, trust me, even if it's within the season. Well, what can I change? Isn't the finale written already?

Natalia better be getting some screen time in the future episodes. And as Orla Dark said, I can't believe I'm siding with her/him (no offense Orla) but don't fill every episode with EC cause it will get boring. Just put it in at the right time and it'll be fine.

Speaking of the fabulous EC relationship, the EC fans are begging for an 'I love you' moment. We know they're together but just wanna see if this couple has what it takes to BE a couple and stick together. So yeah, squeeze it in this season, but (God forbid) if you can't then next season would be good.

Everytime I watch my season 4 and 5 DVDs and see you writers and producers do what you do, it just inspires me to write. Seeing you throw out your ideas, write them on a board, give a writer/s his/her/their chance to write an epi and just go for it! I luv you guys!

Dear Writers:

Thank you for the wonderful season, there is just one request I would like to make. Please, please bring Alexx back. I miss her a lot.

Oh yeah, don't neglect Frank, the poor man has been asking for a girlfriend, give him a nice girl.

More shirtless Eric please...and hey would it be too much to ask to see Ryan in something that is not a button down shirt?

I like Ryan in a button down shirt. What up with the plain shirts? I guess I could ask for the pink shirt or the purple one...wait, isn't this supposed to go to the stylist? texmex 327 the writers don't deal with the clothes.

I like Ryan in a button down shirt. What up with the plain shirts? I guess I could ask for the pink shirt or the purple one...wait, isn't this supposed to go to the stylist? texmex 327 the writers don't deal with the clothes.

Yeah, that's the stylist's duty. :lol: Chear, I was looking at your avatar trying to figure out who that woman was then I looked at the man's chin and went "Oh wait, that looks like Jonathan", then I figured out the woman was Emily. haha... she just looks so different with her hair fixed that way. :lol:

Back