Dear Writers... (Have something you want to say?)

New here.....might as well add my note to the writers:

Dear Writers,

Have you totally lost your marbles......*slips over one*.....yup you have. You had to go and make us all happy and joyful on snow day with Danny making love to Lindsay on a pool table and "BOOM" you had to have him screw Rikki. Are you insane.....you know how many Danny and Lindsay fanatics there are.....*waves like a insane luntic* well I here am one of them and you totally have put nightmares of Danny screwing Rikki and it should have been LINDSAY in all of our minds.

Hell there are people on fanfiction sites who can't even finish their stories cause of the visions you all gave us......*gouges eyes out with a spoon* I can't even look at the pictures of that episode.....hell i'll be surprised if i can't even buy Season 4 on DVD when it comes out.

Do us all a huge favor..........GET RID OF RIKKI AND BRING DANNY AND LINDSAY BACK TOGETHER. For the sake of all of us D & L fans and for the sake of everyone who shed tears and screamed and ended up with sore throats and well me who couldn't even watch it for the fear of pulling my hair out and screaming and crying and kicking something hard with my foot.

BRING DANNY AND LINDSAY BACK TOGETHER AND KILL OFF RIKKI.

Sincerely,
One ticked off D & L fanatic who wants them BACK TOGETHER.

*breathes* Ok well I feel better now.

Hope to get to know everyone here!!!

Dear Writers,

I can't help but think that this may all be a stroke of genius on your part. Keep up the good work. :D

Talking of good work, I believe that the Danny storyline has been a particular success this season, so well done for that, and even your two part 'Second Life' thing worked out pretty well. Next season how about some development for Hawkes, Sid Hammerback in danger (or anything that gets him out of the morgue, I have a feeling he could be really great with a storyline), some more action!Flack and the whole team together...in kevlar... :p

Kind regards,
Elsie

I thought since i just pretty much go around and express my annoyance of the recent storyline i might as well do it here also!!!:p

Dear Writers,

I refuse to believe that the same group of writers that gave us the great Season 2 & 3 eps are the ones responsible for the mess tha whole Ruben storyline brought. I know you have mentioned a bump at the beginning of the season but that is definitely sth much bigger than a bump. I dont blame you though, i blame the strike that left you with no time and so i want to believe you had to patch up things and as a result ended up with some very bad looking eps.

Check fandom reaction to media outlets and other places....you are gonna see the majority is extremelly dissapointed the way you assasinated Dannys character but nothing is over until the fat lady sings....

i had planned to buy season 2 & 3 dvds for easter as i am new to the franchise but im way too dissapointed to do it now....and lets no speak for season 4....no way i am spending money for any ep that Rikki is in....

so yeah..

Please fix this mess and get rid of the annoying neighbor.....or at least keep her locked in dannys appartment where she will never be seen again.

thank you :)

Dear writers and producers: please listen to me and create another csi spi off

You should call it "Csi junior high"

It's perfect to describe the state of the
storylines at this moment

Ah! Another favor!

Give Stella some moments with Mac and Flack.

We need a fresh season finale for a change

thanks

Debbie:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Dear PTB,

Please do not be using Rikki as a plot device to continue/strengthen the travesty that is Danny and Lindsay. Rikki is an amazing character and Jacqueline Pinol's performance is compelling and real. Doing so will just cheapen a story line that has been complex and interesting.

Love,
PA

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MARBLES TOO.....RIKKI....AN AMAZING CHARACTER......*me runs to the bathroom to go hug the porcerline goddess*

Rikki is not an amazing chracter......she is horrible.....I can't wait to see her leave the show for good.

Do me a favor before I gouge my eyes out really with a rusty spoon......go create a post somewhere else on here for your "love" for Rikki and leave us Danny and Lindsay fans alone.

I don't want to interfere in your argue with PA but

You can't ask her to leave this thread

She has the right to post either if you like her opinion or not

Never mind

Debb

Dear PTB,

Please do not be using Rikki as a plot device to continue/strengthen the travesty that is Danny and Lindsay. Rikki is an amazing character and Jacqueline Pinol's performance is compelling and real. Doing so will just cheapen a story line that has been complex and interesting.

Love,
PA

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MARBLES TOO.....RIKKI....AN AMAZING CHARACTER......*me runs to the bathroom to go hug the porcerline goddess*

Rikki is not an amazing chracter......she is horrible.....I can't wait to see her leave the show for good.

Do me a favor before I gouge my eyes out really with a rusty spoon......go create a post somewhere else on here for your "love" for Rikki and leave us Danny and Lindsay fans alone.

ilovedanny2, this is not a good way to start off your posting here. Please review the board rules--everyone has a right to express his or her opinion here. If you insult someone again based on that, you will receive a formal warning.

Now let's get back on topic.

Never mind

Debb

I did though......I can't stand anyone who thinks this Rikki person is a great chracter......she's not. I'll be glad when Rikki leaves the show for good.

Please see my post above. If you cannot respect the opinions of others, this is not the board for you.

Never mind

Debb

I did though......I can't stand anyone who thinks this Rikki person is a great chracter......she's not. I'll be glad when Rikki leaves the show for good.

Please see my post above. If you cannot respect the opinions of others, this is not the board for you.

I saw it I saw it. I respect others opinions. :angel::brickwall:

Dear Writers,

I just want to take the time out to thank you all for the wonderful job you have been doing writing for Stella and Mac. :thumbsup: It’s seldom seen that a male and female can love, care, respect, be devoted to and protective of a member of the opposite sex, without wanting to bed them. I love the ways in which Melina and Gary seem to find joy portraying those characters and it shows each Wednesday. It’s great that you have been able to write about two people who are kindred, single, attractive and NOT force romance into a relationship that didn’t need it.

That being said, relationships that are not sexually fueled are sorely missed on your show. What was once a decent show, with great crimes to solve, has now become the adult version of The Hills. I don’t care to see CSI: NY – Lust in the Lab. I want to see episodes akin to Blink, Outside Man, The Closer or even On the Job. I can’t recall the last time I’ve been so enthralled in an episode where I’d have conversations with people shaking my head because they missed it. When whether Danny and Lindsay are a couple or not takes precedence to the crime they are trying to solve, something is seriously wrong. This is not the show that I originally fell in love with and made a part of my routine every week.

Also on the topic, what happened to the relationship that the CSI’s had with Dr. Hawkes before he transferred to the lab? It’s great when he gets the opportunity to be in on an investigation from the beginning, but having him pop in, say a few scientific facts and disappear is just a waste. Let him work with Danny more, just as he did during Season Two. Let Flack assist them on the case. He and Hawkes are great together. For the love of the viewers who aren’t interested in the ‘love’ relationships on the show, let us see the CSI’s do something other than hook up with each other and their neighbors.

If you all could only give us back those types of relationships that were planted in the First Season, I would greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully...

Last edited:
Dear writers,

Please give Stella and Danny a break. I know this isn't supposed to be real life but it is not a soap opera either. If anyone had to deal with half the garbage Danny or Stella seem to go through they would probably end up crazy.

Seriously, Stella has had a psycho ex boyfriend she had to kill, a murderous step sister, a huge apartment fire, a kidnapper living next door and another psycho boyfriend using her to get to Mac.

Danny has been investigated for shooting a cop (albeit a baddy), had his brother beaten up and killed/injured (?) to save him, his ex partner murdered, Shane Casey coming after him, a little boy he was looking after killed and a huge character bypass.

I know Melina and Carmine are capable off pulling off the big storylines but so are the others who never seem to get anything big.

I'd like to see the writers give something huge to Hill, Eddie and Anna to tackle.

They could stand to be a little more like CSI Las Vegas who have a great supporting cast and are able to use them whilst still giving lots of great stuff to ALL of the main characters.

P.S. Sid rocks!

I agree Flack, Sid and Sheldon MUST have more stories but......Anna Belknap????????

Noooooooooooooooooooo! That would be a major nightmare!!!!!!!! If Lindsay would be protrayed for another actress many people might like her. But the contraversial Anna's acting skills do NOt help her character to be likeable

And for me I never have enough of Melina and Gary!

Just another opinion

Debbie:)

I would realy like to see them do more with Anna for the simple fact that the CSI writers don't seem to be able to write more than 1 strong female character per show. I don't really watch Miami but in Las Vegas we have Catherine as the female lead so they were only really able to give Sarah half a character! She may have had a big storyline but there was little character development and, again they had her be the love interest for one of the stars. They can write endless male characters and do it well but they flounder when it comes to the women. I feel like they are going the same direction with Lindsay and it bothers me.

I think Anna is a fine actress and her character started off really well. I don't think the writers will ever keep everyone happy but they need to give all of the characters a chance.

Back