~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod = moderator... now I get it! Thank you! :D
Well, now that I’m “forgiven”, I can sleep peacefully tonight, eh, eh! :lol:
This sure is a nice place to chat about DC / HC! ;)

Argh I've arrived to beat back the tumbleweed, not good, I see it floating around :eek:

Ah should think of something DC to say, actually am watching friends and Ross is moving apartment, and his new apartment is 4B, this makes me giggle everytime, if I close my eyes I think I can hear John Kelly ;) Oh I wish!!!

Moderator = Mod = sheriff in the town look for law

Pusher. I love your definition of a mod...it's very cool! ;)

About NYPD Blue...they've been repeating the first season on Court TV at 3 am my time, and even though I have the dvds I can't seem to stop myself from watching them on tv again...if I'm awake, which I usually am, lol.

Howdy Sheriff Lucy and Sheriff Jennifer! :lol: I feel like an extra in a Clint Eastwood movie back in the days!

Anyway, welcome to the thread djmik21 and Beca, nice to have you come around here every so often :D.

I was just strolling along some shops this afternoon and one of David's DVD caught my attention[and I was at least a few feet away!..i wasn't even wearing glasses!].

It was 'Proof Of Life' and the price...boy was the price handsome. $49/- and you can just bet I was screaming inside. The price was ridiculous! Of course, it was either rare on this god-forsaken island or it had David in it.. :rolleyes:

Footyliz said:
actually am watching friends and Ross is moving apartment, and his new apartment is 4B
I really love the 4B scenes with John Kelly. I think I might re-watch them over the weekend! :D

Wow Casper, that's a high price to pay. :eek: I've just seen 'Hudson Hawk' DVD on sale - I may splash out on it.

Yeah it is :(. I was thinking if I should save all the money I have an maybe, someday I would get that DVD. I just hope the thing is still there by the time I have the money! :lol:. I think it's worth it.
Sometimes, liking something or someone, could be a high price to pay :).

Now how the hell PoL can be so expensive? I bought it when it was released as DVD and back than prices were high and it was abour 30€ :eek:

Well I was shopping and saw Proof of Life but only in VCD and not DVD. And coz everyone's buying DVDs now the VCDs are cheap and I got it for about USD2.80 :eek: at special price. It's original and I'm not kidding. I figured I only wanna watch it and I don't really care if it's DVD or not, besides it's unbelievably cheap.*shrugs* :rolleyes:

I can't believe it is that price, it wasn't a huge movie!! But I tend to find that over here the big movies get cheap really quickly but the more unusual ones never get in the sale so are expensive all the time!!
However the local store was closing down with 60% off evrything so I got 'POL' really cheap :)

Might look for more DC movies in town tomorrow ;)

Ha! I went to the same shop again today and it was gone! The darn thing is gone!! Trust me, I had to gather all the strength I had just to stop myself from shouting at the shop owner. I should have bought it while it was still there!
Yeah, the price was absurd. :mad: :(
Anyway, no use pondering on a loss chance. Darn it!

Striking young
What a smile....!

Sure you want a piece of him!
Follow the link--> Da Man

Is there tumbleweed in here or am I seeing things??? :eek:

Over here, if a movie is really old it's cheap and the popular/recent ones are expensive. I think that's the reason why I got POL THAT cheap.

Let me post some pics to bump up this thread a bit.
Umm....
Err....
Ahaa!!!
And my fav. from Lucy!

All pics besides the one from Lucy were taken from HERE.

Aww, 'Hurricane Anthony'! :D

Thanks zippy and Casper for your pics earlier. :)

*kicks tumbleweed really hard*

Aww, that sucks Casper, I hate it when something like that happens. :(

Great pictures zippy! :D

I love your new avatar Lucy. Mmmm Hugh! :devil: :lol:

Thanks Tink! :D

Off-topic, but who is that in your avatar? Love the pink hair! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back