~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy said:
That depends on what you mean by 'nice' in a way. ;) Most of his films have some violent content, but if you want to see one of his best films, I would personally recommend:

Proof Of Life (DC is not in it that much, but he is wonderful in it and steals the movie imo)

Kiss Of Death (quite violent, but there's lots of DC!)

Session 9 (creepy and a bit disturbing, but it's a very good film)

There are several others, but I thought I would limit the list to 3 for now! :)

I like violent :cool: so i'll give 'kiss of death' a try !!! :lol: and i'll watch the other movies later! :) anyway my brother recommend them all even 'Rambo' lol he said that caruso was a kid in that movie & caruso is a good actor and I must see all of his movies :lol:!!!

Just in case it was missed on the other thread: :lol:

ANNOUNCEMENT!! Go check out *edited by Moderator*
You will not be disappointed!
Remember, feedback is the fuel for writers! Even hatemail has its good points! :devil: heh.

^ Link removed as fanfic was rated NC 17. Here's a reminder of what the Board Rules say:
In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material.

Thanks.

horatio_love said:
I want to rent a DVD movie! what's the nicest David Caruso movie do u think? so I will rent it and watch it ;) because I don't remember seeing his movies.. :D

I'd personally recommend Proof Of Life, he's so different in it; running & bouncing about and joking etc but he'll make you laugh! :D Plus there's Russell Crowe too hee hee :devil: but yeah, I thought it was quite a good movie overall.

Linz
xxx

wanted to post this earlier, but I'm soo busy the whole weekend, sorry.

Important Information for all German DC fans:
maybe you already saw it, but today the german tv station VOX airs the movie 'Kiss of Death'.
don't know if this is the original title, it's the movie with nicolas cage.
normally Austrians can also receive german tv station. but I can't watch the movie. I only have Austrian tv. :(
the movie sounds soo good. I like this kind of movies. maybe someday I'm able to see it.

what was the army film horatio was in a while back ive been trying for ages to remeber it ??

Are you thinking of An Officer And a Gentleman? Or Proof Of Life maybe (he wears camouflage gear in that)?

Oooh nice Avatar Lucy, I have that pic from the ads in the mags. I was thinking about doing that as mine but ya beat me to it.

The wait is almost over.

Thank you! :D I don't mind at all if you use the same pic for an avatar. :)

It is indeed a lovely icon Luce and I should've commented on it earlier.
Davy has looked a little more ragged lately than usual, probably due to the baby plus all the work and travel, but I think it sits well with him. And he does look good in black!

Someone on another board posted close ups of David Caruso from season five Rio and I thought his face looked fuller. I liked his look. If he gained weight to me he looks better in these pictures. Just makes it harder for me to wait until monday premere. Oh I hope season 5 is better than what I saw in season 4. *Holds up glass of red wine* To Season Five!!

If I knew how to insert a picture in my text I would include my close up of season 5 pic. Its yummy. Sorry about that

Rebecca

To post an image, you use the 'Image' UBB code (next to the smilies when you are typing a reply). Just enter the URL for the image, just as you would have done for your avatar. :)

To post an image as a link, you use the 'URL' code.

Just a reminder that images must be uploaded to your own webspace and be no wider than 480 pixels. If it is larger than that, please post it as a link. Thanks. ;)

You're very welcome Rebecca. :) Thank you for posting the pics - he does look very good! I love that expression in the second one. Makes me look forward to Monday even more now! :D
*Holds up glass of red wine* To Season Five!!
*Cheers!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back