~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumpy's story just cracked me up. I can picture her reaction when she finally saw him in color. I had the same experience when I went over to my sisters house to watch an eppy. I do not have cable or sattilight or none of that. My reception is not that good so the signal is kinda crappy. Before I got the DVD's and could see the Horatio in full color wide screen I was at my sisters house and the picture was clear as a bell. There was this one scene in which they did a close up of Caruso and his eyes just blew me away. I said "Oh my....his eyes...DAMN.....they are so increadibly blue and vibrant for a man his age." My sister just started laughing teasing me about that. The next scene even Frank Tripp's eyes looked good. A clear signal is a must to watch this show. *sighs* I will have to rely on my DVD's though. Poor Thumpy had to watch NYPD Blue in B&W...poor thing! *gives a hug*

Rebecca

:lol: Jen that story has me cracking up! Oh you poor thing without your colour tv. *hugs* I'm sorry. But hey you got to see DC with red hair finally, so everyone wins! ;)

Oh....I am so excited...I finally went over 100 posts so now I can add my.....AVATAR!!!....and of course its one of David.....(the little things that make me happy)

Rebecca

I just had to post this in one of my faveret David/Horatio threads. Thanks everyone for being so nice!!

Congrats on reaching your 100th post Rebecca! :D Nice choice of avatar. ;)

Congrats Rebecca_V on your 100th post and avatar capabilities. :D *throws confetti*

That David avatar is so cute. Nice selection for your very first. :)

Lovely avatar, Rebecca. :)

I'm glad y'all liked my story. I remember when I saw the commercial and I first saw that lovely red hair, I said, "Whoa!!", and my mom replies, "What?", and I said, "He has red hair! Why didn't I know he had red hair?" :lol:

*sits in remminents of confetti* Thanks everyone for the well wishes and such. If anyone out there reconizes my avatar at their work let me know and I will, of course, credit you. I do not remember where it came from. My 'collection' grows by the day and this collection of Horatio/David pictures are precious to me. (I should back that file up on my USB drive or as the geeks call it thumb drive)

Thumpy..his hair was really red in NYYPD Blue. Of course he was younger then. I am somewhat greatful that they don't make him 'color' his hair or anything for Miami although I wonder what they will do about his eyesight. (They, being the powers that run/create/wardrobe the show) I wanna know what you think about the first 4 eppy's of NYPD Blue. A classmate and I were talking about that before our math test today. We both agree that David was either in bed with someone or running around nakked in the first 4 eppy's. David was sure 'out there' in that show huh? I cannot see them doing any of that with Horatio. If they did, I would fall over dead. Can you see them filming a scene with Horatio shirtless? They would never do that.

Rebecca

Re DC's squinting or possibly need for glasses? - I don't think he's squinting! I think his face was puffy in the last part of season 4, even his eyelids were puffy, giving him that squinting look. Many actors ordinarily wear glasses, but don't for character purposes, and know how to 'fake' perfect eyesight through a scene. That's why it's called acting. heh. :D Good actors don't squint if they can't see and we know how good DC is. :eek:

I think he either had an allergic reaction or was ill or something was way off. If you look at his eyelids closely, you'll notice how thick they appear as compared to season 3. Some of the roundness in the face is weight gain but eyelids don't get fat so it was something else. That's what gave him the appearance of squinting. He looks so much better in the pics from Season 5 so maybe he's all better now. :cool:

You need 100 posts before you can post an image on the board. :)

But you can however, post the link to an image if you wish to share one.

I want to rent a DVD movie! what's the nicest David Caruso movie do u think? so I will rent it and watch it ;) because I don't remember seeing his movies.. :D

That depends on what you mean by 'nice' in a way. ;) Most of his films have some violent content, but if you want to see one of his best films, I would personally recommend:

Proof Of Life (DC is not in it that much, but he is wonderful in it and steals the movie imo)

Kiss Of Death (quite violent, but there's lots of DC!)

Session 9 (creepy and a bit disturbing, but it's a very good film)

There are several others, but I thought I would limit the list to 3 for now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back