~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok pic :)
Tho me personally don't like the paparazzi pics (and mostly we don't post those here) because as a respect for people's privacy.

I am back from my vacation in Mexico. Internet access was not good so I could not get on line very often. Spent some time getting caught up on the site. Nice to see some excellent pictures posted from Grissom. I will say noting posted of David Caruso in Mexico, they probably don't even know who he is. He pretty much stays out of the tabloids anyway, even the normal ones like US or People. I don't even think I have seen him in TV guide. I don't blame him for being elusive at all. I perfer only to read positive things about him.

Welcome back Rebecca and thanks for the info Missing. :)

I quite liked 'Cold Around The Heart' as it was such a different role for DC. I guess I will be adding it to the dvd collection! ;)

Ducky, love the new moo avvy! :D

hey horatio_love i don't find it offensive if u'd put the picture there
And in fact that pic is SO CUTE!!!!! with DC carrying the lil' fella!!haha
I don't mind if you post more these type of pic's hehe

I haven't seen 'Cold Around The Heart', but now that it's coming out on DVD, I'll certainly try and snag it. :D It sounds interesting. :)

Leehom...please do not double post. You have been asked several times not to do this, as it's considered spamming. If you need a further explanation as to what constitutes double posting, please pm me and I would be happy to explain it to you.

And just to back up what DaWacko said, we do actively discourage the posting of tabloid/paparazzi style pics out of respect for the personal lives of the actors and their families.

Back to the topic on hand. I've seen Cold Around The Heart twice...once a long time ago, and once again recently when it aired on one of the movie channels, HBO or Showtime, etc...I don't remember now which channel it was. Anyway, I really enjoyed the movie, like Luce said, it was a different role for DC, and I thought he did a great job in it. The fact that Chris Noth was in it too didn't hurt any either. ;)

Well, now I'm looking forward to seeing this movie when I can get my hands on it. :D I'd like to see DC in something a little different than Miami.

I own 'Kiss of Death', but to be honest the New York accent thing bothers me a little. :rolleyes: However he did an excellent job in that movie. 'Session 9' was also one of my favorites as well. ;)

Ooo... Cold Heart on DVD :D That's great because I have crappy VHS.I also liked it because it was something different. It's almost as shocking as watch PoL and Dino :lol:

And Luce... Thanks :D It's our Taru

Oh my...as I have been having trouble finding David Caruso movies I am looking forward to getting ahold of this one. One thing I find I can't really appreciate about him in this pic is his really long hair. Maybe it will grow on me but I do not really like this look on David.

I would love to see the movie Black Point. I heard good things about it. I am on the fence about Session 9 and I would to get ahold of Gold Coast.

The only two movies I own of David Caruso are Kiss of Death and Jade. I liked KoD and Jade.....well just make sure you can handle its sexual content. David was one of the only actors who kept his clothes on in it.

David was one of the only actors who kept his clothes on in it.
Yes, unfortunately! :devil:

Er, sorry, couldn't resist. ;) I enjoyed Black Point very much, though it had a definite TV movie feel to it, if that makes sense. Beautiful British Columbia scenery and David running! Very memorable. :D

My favourite DC films are:

Mad Dog and Glory
Deadlocked
Gold Coast
Kiss Of Death
Session 9
Proof Of Life

:)

Session 9 was an absolutely great movie. :D

And Black Point was filmed in BC? :eek: I need to go out and get that movie now. :p (for DC of course...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back