~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice pic :D

Packing depressed me so I threw on 'Blue' yesterday, and I just love JK, even more everytime I watch it :D

Was watching eppy where he addresses the tenants in the building and tries to talk about his dad being shot and his voice all cracks up, I just wanted to hug him :(

Of course there is another good scene in that eppy too ;) but I won't get going on that here, I've just recovered :eek:

i just watched proof of life ... and i have to say i loved it ... he was so funny !!! and david caruso in jeans is adorable !!! it was so unfamiliar to me see him jumping around like this i think i watch too much csi miami ;)

Oh yes I just love Dino, DC when he is excitable is so funny, I love how relaxed he is in this film and how bubbly and lively too :lol:

Have posted it but not in a while, such a discussion deseves it I think...Dino ;)

ProofofLife.jpg

I wish I could see Goldcoast. A lot of Caruso fans swear by this movie. I cannot find it available anywhere and I do not have cable/sattilight TV to catch it on the air. Bloody 'ell!

On a more happier note I am getting Kiss of Death and Jade soon. I liked KoD but have NOT seen Jade yet. I understand this one is steamy. Ummmm...might be dangerous watching that one.

wow awesome pics !!! i love the killer smile :D

i never heard about goldcoast !!! now i have to search it and get it !!!!

Sienna, I have tried to find this movie and have FAILED. I think its out of print or never made it to DVD. I am saddened that I cannot get ahold of this movie. Its like I am obsessed with wanting to watch this movie. Is he really that hot in this movie? Oh my...maybe I will not be able to handle the Caruso heat.

Gold Coast is only available on VHS. I got mine from Amazon.com a couple of years ago and I think it is still available there.

DC is adorable in it and extremely sexy! :devil: But, hey, that goes without saying. ;)

He also has great screen chemistry with Marg Helgenberger. So great seeing those two together. :D

I wonder if you come from DC board :p

Ikävä kylla säännöissä sanotaan että allekirjoituksessa saa olla vain tekstiä tai banneri, ei molempia. Ja bannerinkin suurin sallittu koko pikseleissä on 75 (korkeus) ja 220 (leveys) :)

Just told the signature rule in Finnish :p

Good to have new people here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back