~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Horatio Caine's banner too. I like the second pic of him. Love that pose! Would it be possible to get a copy of that picture. I would LOVE to download that one in my 'collection'. This collection is growing and growing but I am picky of what I add to it. I even have some unusual pictures that have become my faverets.

Last night while I was watching DVD's of CSI:M I drifted off into dreamland. I was dreaming that I was having a conversation with David/Horatio. It was a pretty normal type interaction nothing real special but it was the voice I found so soothing. I probably drempt that because the show was playing and I was 'hearing' that silky baratone voice in my sleep. As I said before his eyes and voice are my faveret parts of him. (That does sound a bit odd, Yes?)

Trying to bump up this thread. It was getting lonely. Now what can I post??
*thinks*

At first when I saw CSI:M I could not STAND the Horatio Caine charactor. I thought he was dissrespecful, rude, condensending and well he did nothing for me at all. It was during season 4 when I started watching it every week that he started growing on me. I got the first three seasons and thats what did it for me. Watching them in order and seeing the charactor unfold for me was very very nice. I have never been attracted to red headed men at all. but I think its more the personality even though I hated him at first that got to me. Maybe I will meet people like him when I get more into the forensics field. THAT would be awsome.

Just to let you know Rebecca, we tend to discuss Horatio related subjects in the Horatio thread. This DC thread is mainly for discussion of DC's other roles (eg. in NYPD Blue and his movies), although Horatio inevitably gets mentioned here now and again. ;) This is because the two threads should be distinguishable and it saves confusion. :)

sienna said:
i can't even imagine csi miami without dc ... he is the most important person in the show

i adore your banner Horatio_Caine !!

Thanks :D, but you need to admit, isn't everything with DC just great :lol:. I was busy about 1 hour to save all of your banner and avaters :p

Here is the picture a bit larger than the banner for the ones that want it to add in their collections.
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=washedawaycustomthemeskd2.jpg

It's nice to have you back and we missed you too. Glad that you had fun. :)

Very nice H_C, thank you! :D I love the first one in particular - those lovely eyes. It's good to see a pic from 'Session 9' in there too. One of my favourite DC films. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back