Danny & Rikki - But This Is My Shirt

Wow. That is great news. I was really sad to see Rikki go. Even if they don't continue romantically, She and Danny had great chemistry together.

Didn't Carmine say something in his June 2007 interview about Danny and Lindsay being at a crossroads and it would be either break up or have a baby together?

I'd love it if TPTB decided to flip it and he and Rikki did that. I could really see that, as others have mentioned. Rikki coming back because she's pregnant with Danny's baby. I think it could be a wonderful thing for both of them, if done right.

They really did have a deep connection. I wonder what their relationship was like before Ruben got shot. It does seem like more than just neighbors who laughed and smiled at the mailbox. Yeah, Danny is a cop, but.....I dunno seemed like more.

I'm not rooting for the baby thing. It's a little over the top for CSI. But it would be an interesting twist. I wonder in fact just how they would handle that. :wtf: Rikki's return should be sweet and innocent. Like accidently bumping into Danny in the city somewhere. That's how I see it.

Yes, these two made one hot couple. Can't wait to see this. :D

I would like to see Rikki come back because she misses Danny. What better way for her to find out what her true feelings are for Danny than if she left and realized how much she actually missed him and that what they had together meant more than just easing their pain.

Didn't Carmine say something in his June 2007 interview about Danny and Lindsay being at a crossroads and it would be either break up or have a baby together?
Here's what he said:

CSI Files: Do you know what's coming up next for Danny and Lindsay?
Giovinazzo: No idea. They're either going to have a child or just completely end it I think. They're going to get really serious or it's going to be over.

Yes, happyhappy. :D Jacqueline Pinol is a wonderful actress! It doesn't matter to me whether anything will happen between Rikki and Danny in season five, it'll be great just to see her on screen again.

Shytownmofo, it would be the greatest irony ever if TPTB did decide to flip that idea and make it that Danny and Rikki settled down together and had a baby instead. It's more logical than Danny and Lindsay doing it, that's for sure. After all, if Rikki really does return pregnant, it'll be because it's canon that Danny and Rikki slept together multiple times, with the timeline being about right too. Danny and Lindsay only canonically had sex once, and that was about a year ago. So yeah, the chances of Lindsay getting pregnant after a whole year = :guffaw: ... hhunter, between Rikki being pregnant and Danny meeting Rikki again and realizing how much he missed her and wants to be with her more than ever, I'll pick the latter choice! :D That would be incredibly sweet! It would also mean it's dead certain Danny has deep feelings for her and genuinely wants to be with her.

Praise the gods of continuity who struck TPTB and let me make a toast (with red wine especially for Kimmy) for her return!

I actually said in this thread that Rikki didn't die, she just left and, now here she is. Although is just a rumor, I am very pleased to hear that. There is nothing better than seeing quality interaction, and a wonderful storyline that is continued. Cheers!

Yes, happyhappy. :D Jacqueline Pinol is a wonderful actress! It doesn't matter to me whether anything will happen between Rikki and Danny in season five, it'll be great just to see her on screen again.

Shytownmofo, it would be the greatest irony ever if TPTB did decide to flip that idea and make it that Danny and Rikki settled down together and had a baby instead. It's more logical than Danny and Lindsay doing it, that's for sure. After all, if Rikki really does return pregnant, it'll be because it's canon that Danny and Rikki slept together multiple times, with the timeline being about right too. Danny and Lindsay only canonically had sex once, and that was about a year ago. So yeah, the chances of Lindsay getting pregnant after a whole year = :guffaw: ... hhunter, between Rikki being pregnant and Danny meeting Rikki again and realizing how much he missed her and wants to be with her more than ever, I'll pick the latter choice! :D That would be incredibly sweet! It would also mean it's dead certain Danny has deep feelings for her and genuinely wants to be with her.

I would love if they flipped that idea. I'd much rather see Rikki coming back because she genuinely misses Danny or maybe Danny going after her because he misses her (although I wonder if he knows where she moved to) instead of her just coming back pregnant. Showing they were in love is much better than bringing her back for an unplanned pregnancy.

Now, I believe the only reason our speculations in the Spoiler thread went the way they did is because people were assuming that Rikki is returning = Rikki is coming back to look for Danny.

What if it's the other way around? What if it's Danny who goes looking for her instead? It makes more sense since she's the one who made the decision to move. And remember how upset he looked when she told him the news? And how teary-eyed she was at seeing him so upset? Me thinks Danny's feelings for her just grew with her absence. ;)

I like the idea of her coming back. It does prove that she has feelings for Danny and vice-versa. Otherwise what's the point of having her return??? :confused: She did have a very nice open-ended exit, but I'm thinking TPTB have something planned for these two. :lol:
Again, I'm not big on the baby thing, but if she comes back because she missed Danny so much, that's all the drama I need. ;)

When does season 5 start again??? :lol:

What if it's the other way around? What if it's Danny who goes looking for her instead? It makes more sense since she's the one who made the decision to move. And remember how upset he looked when she told him the news? And how teary-eyed she was at seeing him so upset? Me thinks Danny's feelings for her just grew with her absence. ;)
I was thinking about this earlier but then I had to wonder if Danny knows where she moved to. Did she tell him? Of course, he's a detective so he could probably find her easily if he wanted.

And honestly, I'm sick of reading that Rikki coming back will affect DL. WHY????? D can function without L. Besides, I like the idea of Rikki coming back because she misses Danny. Rikki knows nothing of Lindsay and I think she's too classy to come back just to start a war with her. I could though see Lindsay causing trouble.

Oh, Yeah. I'd love to see it where Danny looks for Rikki, or Rikki comes back because she misses Danny, not because of a baby. That would be so much better.

However, I can see it happening with the baby, and I can see TPTB totally botching it. I'd much rather see Danny+Rikki with a baby than Danny+Lindsay.

It's amazing how much Chemistry D+R had on screen in less than ten minutes than D+L ever had in three years. I'm definitely elated that they're bringing her back.

I am afraid to say season five will only start at the end of September. :eek: Yes, we still have almost three months to go before the new season begins!

Heheheh, Danny searching for Rikki or Rikki searching for Danny, either one is wonderful. :D Heck, I'm happy just knowing she's returning to the show and probably appearing multiple times! :D

hhunter
, I agree very much that TPTB has something big planned for Danny and Rikki. I still can't figure out why TPTB would bring her back after such a clean-cut farewell scene either. Behind the scenes-wise, yeah, I'm quite sure it's because TPTB loved what Rikki/Jacqueline brought to the show and loved it so much they want her to return. :)

CSI:NY universe-wise, all I can think of even now is either 1) Rikki is pregnant with Danny's child or 2) Danny and Rikki have always had feelings for each other and the apparent physical distance between them finally made them realize it. I can so see them seeing each other again and just hugging each other because they're happy to be in each other's presence again. :)

1csimfan said:
Rikki knows nothing of Lindsay and I think she's too classy to come back just to start a war with her. I could though see Lindsay causing trouble.
:guffaw: Yeah, I can totally see Lindsay causing trouble too. At this point, having seen the way Lindsay's capable of treating Danny, she may possibly go into a jealous rage upon finding out Danny wants to be with Rikki/is in a relationship with Rikki. I personally hope not though. I'd like a peaceful resolution for Danny and Lindsay, one where Lindsay can finally be shown to have a non-selfish aspect to her character, ya know? That would really help a transition for Lindsay to become her own person as well as help make her character more likable.

Shytownmofo said:
It's amazing how much Chemistry D+R had on screen in less than ten minutes than D+L ever had in three years. I'm definitely elated that they're bringing her back.
Betcha TPTB saw that too and realized how good Danny/Rikki can be for the show. :D

I am afraid to say season five will only start at the end of September. :eek: Yes, we still have almost three months to go before the new season begins!
That sucks especially since I'd heard a month or two ago that the season would start earlier and there would be two extra episodes.:brickwall:

Heheheh, Danny searching for Rikki or Rikki searching for Danny, either one is wonderful. :D Heck, I'm happy just knowing she's returning to the show and probably appearing multiple times! :DCSI:NY universe-wise, all I can think of even now is either 1) Rikki is pregnant with Danny's child or 2) Danny and Rikki have always had feelings for each other and the apparent physical distance between them finally made them realize it. I can so see them seeing each other again and just hugging each other because they're happy to be in each other's presence again. :)
I like option #2 the best. It is apparent that Danny has some serious feelings for Rikki. He was visibly upset when she told him she was leaving so I'd love to see Rikki be the one to come back and tell Danny she wants more. I think that's what Danny was wanting all along. She just didn't give him time to say anything when she told him to just say goodbye.

Shytownmofo said:
Betcha TPTB saw that too and realized how good Danny/Rikki can be for the show. :D
[/quote]
You are so right. The have amazing chemistry and hopefully it was a wake up call for TPTB and that they smacked themselves on the forehead when they saw how much chemistry DR had and that they now realize DL have ZERO.

Well, guys, I recently emailed Jacqueline Pinol's website about her return to CSI:NY and its administrator's reply was:

To answer your question re: csi n.y. The network has expressed interest in bringing Rikki Sandoval back to the show.
:D :D :D WOOHOO! TPTB wants her back! That alone is fantastic news!

1csimfan said:
I like option #2 the best. It is apparent that Danny has some serious feelings for Rikki. He was visibly upset when she told him she was leaving so I'd love to see Rikki be the one to come back and tell Danny she wants more. I think that's what Danny was wanting all along. She just didn't give him time to say anything when she told him to just say goodbye.
Agreed so very much! I can see either one searching for the other to rekindle things, but do it the right way this time. :) It must have stayed on Danny's mind for a long time that Rikki didn't give him the chance to say anything except goodbye ... maybe this time, he'll have the chance to say what he really wants to. ;)

Yes, this makes me very happy

I'm happy that she is returning. Obviously that they have deep feelings for each other. I'm with you guys, now Danny can say what he wants to her. About he really feels for her, cares for her and doesn't want to loose her again. She means something to him and vice-versa.

I think she and Ruben will always be part of Danny's life. What does everyone else think?

hhunter said:
I think she and Ruben will always be part of Danny's life. What does everyone else think?
Agreed so much with this! :D I think even if Danny and Rikki were to never meet again, Rikki and Ruben will always be a part of Danny, no matter where he goes or who he's with. Just from his behavior and thoughts in season four, it's very likely he'll keep them close to his mind and heart for as long as it takes, even if it means his entire life.

We needs pictures to celebrate TPTB bringing back Rikki in season five!

What was one of the best things to happen from Rikki appearing on the show in season four?

dannyrikki28ca6.jpg

dannyrikki32cg3.jpg

dannyrikki44pi5.jpg

Oh yeah. I think they speak for themselves. :drool: :drool: :drool: :cool:

Back