Danny & Rikki - But This Is My Shirt

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by xPORCELAINDOLLx, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Agreed very much with that! :) Jacqueline Pinol definitely left a very good impression on them since Rikki only appeared for a total of fifteen minutes in four episodes! So happy to know there'll be more Rikki in season five! :D

Awwww, that is so sweet! Did you read my mind or something? :lol: I can totally see Danny taking her out for a nice, calm walk in a park, and then them sitting on a bench together just watching afternoon sunlight dancing across a lake's rolling surface.

As for food ... something tells me Danny's going to be cooking his special Messer omelette for her more than once. ;) :) I wonder what else he'd like to cook for her! He did mention he has 'baking skills' to Mac once. Can anyone see him baking giant cookies and writing some cute messages on them for Rikki? :lol:

Here are more Danny/Rikki pictures!

[​IMG]

I like this one because it shows Rikki is no slob. :lol: Yep, she has mommy instincts!

[​IMG]

And here's Danny gazing at Rikki after she says 'it's just sex'. Oh hoh, even he doesn't believe the excuse for a second, and that's saying something!

[​IMG]

'Nuff said. :drool:

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That would be so damn sweet. :) I'd like to see him taking her for a ride on his bike maybe somewhere out of the city where it's quiet and just the two of them.

I'm thinking he is a very good cook. Just look at his kitchen. It is very well stocked and it appears that he does a lot of cooking in there as showed in these caps. A dish drainer full of clean dishes. Pots and pans on the stove. A well stocked fridge, not to mention the things sitting around in his kitchen to cook with. A spice rack. How many guys who don't cook have a spike rack?:lol:
    [​IMG]

I just love this face and that hair. He does the just f**ked look justice. :devil:
    [​IMG]

Here's when Danny told Rikki she could go but he needed his shirt back. Clever move Messer. :p
    [​IMG]

That move totally lead to this:
    [​IMG]
    How sweet is that? Look how they're holding each other. It's so sweeeeet!:drool:

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

The shirt move was definitely smart, and by the looks of it Rikki didn't mind at all Danny's move :devil:

And the way Danny was holding Rikki, and the way she was touching and hugging him, now that is so sweet, and genuine, and pure chemistry. I love those two on the screen. I can't wait for season 5 :D

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Whoa, that just made me realize something!

[​IMG]

After Danny told Flack he was going to take Rikki home, he did take Rikki on his bike! :D Danny was traveling through NYC on his bike so logically, in order to take her home, he had to use his bike to do it. The image of them together on the bike, with Rikki hugging him from behind as they ride the streets of New York ... Man, I'd love to see that in season five. :)

And yes! A quiet day out at the park for the two of them after a ride on Danny's bike ... that is so sweet and affectionate. How about a picnic? I bet both Danny and Rikki can stuff a picnic basket with excellent home-made food, what with Danny and his Messer omelette masterpiece. :lol:

:lol: Agreed! That is indeed a kitchen belonging to a man who loves to cook. And not just a man who loves to cook ... a man who loves to cook for people he loves. :)

Also agreed! :devil: :devil: :devil: Gotta love those abs too!

Man, that is one satisfied-looking dude. :lol: Though, judging from the following screencap, me thinks he desired some more. :devil:

What I love very much about the way they're holding each other is how deeply intimate it is. Danny's holding her tight with both his arms, and she's embracing him too, and notice that it's mutual. They both know what's going on and what they're feeling and nevertheless, they still made the conscious choice to turn to each other. :) Is it September yet? :p

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That screencap says so much. They may both say it's just sex but that picture shows they feel more for each other than just sex. I don't recall that kind of passion between Danny and Lindsay in Snow Day, just the need for sex. Danny and Rikki convey so much more than sex in that scene from RND. I bring more caps:

Here's Danny telling Rikki to stay.
    [​IMG]

They're very passionate BEFORE Danny started undressing her:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love how he brushes her hair out of her face.
    [​IMG]

Kiss #2 BEFORE he undressed her.
    [​IMG]

This also was before.
    [​IMG]

Those caps just go to show how much passion and caring there was between the two of them BEFORE they had sex again and I don't believe for one minute that Danny only asked her to stay just to sleep with her again. I think they care very deeply for each other but for unknown reasons (relating to Ruben, I'm sure) they won't admit them and chalk it all up to easing their pain (yes, that's part of the reason but not all).

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I think the same! :) That's one of the things I love about the relationship, the layers and how deep and meaningful it is. It's even more incredible that all that comes across in just screencaps. Watching them in real time on screen is even better!

This screencap is beautiful. :) Their foreheads touching and gazing into each other's eyes is so intimate. Notice Danny's grasping her head with both his hands, like he's yearning badly to kiss her but is also trying his best to be gentle. (And he did kiss her numerous times after that. ;)) It's so sweet that Rikki is touching Danny's arm too, and stroking it from time to time. So affectionate!

Seconded. :) It's a loving gesture and certainly not one someone would do for a person who's just a 'casual acquaintance'. I also love how he's constantly gazing at her, as if he can't keep his eyes off her.

He totally looked her from head to toe and back and really liked what he saw. :devil: And again, his hands cradling her head like that is just so sweet. A very intimate action!

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Oh, Danny has totally fallen for Rikki. I think she feels it, too. The way he holds her and looks at her, the way she looks back at him and holds him as well. They've got it bad for each other.......This will be so cool when she comes back next season.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I totally agree. Just looking at those caps says it all. They really do have a connection and LOADS of chemistry. He can't keep his hands off her, and we was willing to make Messer's Special Omelet for her. :drool:
    I'm totally excited to see how they write her and Danny together. I hope they do it right and do it slow with NO D/L drama!

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I agree! I can't wait to see them interact again in season 5 :D They had more chemistry in their first scene together than he's ever had with Lindsay... which is actually kinda sad... And then there's the last scene they had together... and all the ones in between. They just really seem to connect.

But anyway, I'm really interested to find out what they have in store for Danny and Rikki in the new season.

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Well, guys, based on Ausiello's latest CSI:NY-related post, we'll probably be getting new spoilers by the end of this week. It'll very likely include Rikki since her return's the big news for the show right now anyway.

Oh, agreed very much. :) It's even more amazing when ya realize they don't even have to say it. Carmine's and Jacqueline's acting already show it superbly.

:D How true! It was sweet of him to want so badly to cook her breakfast, much less his Messer omelette masterpiece. Just him wanting to cook her something special, something special from him alone, is already significant.

Hear, hear! Seeing as she's been confirmed by CBS to be returning for a "few" episodes, whatever reason it is, it's gonna be mighty interesting ...

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

They have it for each other bad. No matter where Rikki goes, she will be a part of Danny. And vice-versa.
    She liked him more than she thought she did, otherwise she woudn't have gone to him and wound up in his bed.

I see Danny wanting to spoil her. Aside from wanting to cook for her, he'd want to take her to the park and to get cannoli. :D
    Can't you see Danny taking Rikki to get 'the best cannoli in the city' made my my uncle Benne.

12. Shytownmofo

So totally true. They'll always have a special connection. Before Ruben died, there was something there, but afterwards, yeah. She definitely liked him more than she thought, or was willing to admit.

I actually have a theory on that. I've heard that a lot of people don't want to get involved with cops, simply because of the sacrifices of the job. Sucky hours, the things they see, etc. Perhaps Rikki was like that. She wanted to be closer to him, but because of what Danny did for a living, couldn't bring herself to. After Ruben, and the care he lavished on her, she decided to go for it.

Totally. I see him squiring her around like a princess. A walk in the park, holding hands, in the autumn with the leaves falling, YES! I so totally see it.

The cannoli idea is the cutest, ever, IMO.

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Danny/Rikki shippers! I have very interesting news from Matt Mitovich at TV Guide! :D

Ohohohoho! :eek: :devil: What a great question he picked for the pro-Rikki side! No way is that a coincidence! :lol: What do you guys think about this?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  14. Shytownmofo

Wow. I like this.....Wonder what they've got to catch up on.

Obviously we can see which side he takes in the "shipper wars"

*Does Happy Dance*

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Oh. My. God. Check out the latest spoilers from Ausiello! :eek:

Guys, what do you all think of this?! To me, it sounds like Danny/Rikki may actually go canon! :eek: