Danny/Lindsay poll

oh hell of course i voted a rather violent NO to Danny/Lindsay.

No Danny/Flack though?! bit gutted! so i went with HawkesOC because he needs some lovin'

edit: wow my post was scarily similar to Lyn :lol:
great minds ;)

that would be a big NO on the danny/lindsay thing... she seems too stiff and uptight for him...he needs someone who can push his buttons a little and can have a little fun. even in the one episode where she invited him to see Mac's band play...didn't really see much chemistry between the two..it was just two co-workers meeting for a drink after work, nothing more.

Lost2MuchSpeed said:
oh hell of course i voted a rather violent NO to Danny/Lindsay.

No Danny/Flack though?! bit gutted! so i went with HawkesOC because he needs some lovin'

edit: wow my post was scarily similar to Lyn :lol:
great minds ;)

Considering your username, I heartily agree with you on the minds thing! :D

Frankly, I'm surprised that D/L has gotten so many votes in the poll. :confused: Where in the hell are all of these Danny/Lindsay fans at, because I don't see that many posting on the boards. *scratches head* I'm not saying it's bad to follow the ship, but do we really have that many people who don't actually post?

I voted no for the first question, I make no bones about not being into the ship. Maybe if they'd gone about things differently, or if I really felt the chemistry, but...

For the second question, I went with Hawkes/OC. The list of choices was rather limited, but anyway...I like Mac/Stella, but I think pairings with two team members are better left in fanfic at this point.

Voted no for the first question...they just can't get together!

Second question was a lot harder, but I voted for Mac/Stella

I voted the third option; don't really care either way. CSI:NY will still be all about the forensics and science stuff.

As for the second one, if you have included Flack/Aiden :)lol:), I'd vote for that but since you didn't, I chose Flack/OC.

Faylinn said:
Frankly, I'm surprised that D/L has gotten so many votes in the poll. :confused: Where in the hell are all of these Danny/Lindsay fans at, because I don't see that many posting on the boards. *scratches head* I'm not saying it's bad to follow the ship, but do we really have that many people who don't actually post?

I voted yes, but I'm not a die-hard D/L shipper, and I agree that the writers make it a little over the top. Mainly I want more Danny action, doesn't really matter with who to me. Honestly I'm kind of scared of the anti-D/L posters, so I just don't normally comment on it for fear of being hunted down and beaten. :eek:

kasmith101 said:
Faylinn said:

I voted yes, but I'm not a die-hard D/L shipper, and I agree that the writers make it a little over the top. Mainly I want more Danny action, doesn't really matter with who to me. Honestly I'm kind of scared of the anti-D/L posters, so I just don't normally comment on it for fear of being hunted down and beaten. :eek:

I think I'm included in that group, and I've never hunted anyone down nor beat them. I think what most "antis" want is a decent debate, not to bash someone into oblivion :)

What I find the most interesting is that not everyone who voted that they wanted Danny and Lindsay to get together this season voted that they wanted to see them as their favorite ship this season.... :lol:

I'm always amazed when I see that people are 'scared' of anyone who doesn't like Lindsay or D/L. I wouldn't consider myself anti-Lindsay, that implies that I'm violently opposed to her, which I'm not. I'm not in love with the character, and all of the fans on TalkCSI have the right to express their opinions, so I feel like I come in and comment on what I don't like. Then someone says they're 'scared' of people who don't like Lindsay or D/L, and then I feel like somehow I shouldn't be allowed to dislike something. I love CSI:NY, but should I be expected to love everything about it? If all I did was rhapsodize about what I just lurve, then I wouldn't visit this board very often, because that just gets boring after a while.

I'm not going to hunt someone down and beat them. I think Lyn is absolutely right, all I want is a decent debate.

I've never read any D/L fiction, but I've had some recommended to me, and I have every intention of reading them. I could very well like the pairing in fanfic, but from what I've seen on the show, and the way the relationship seems to affect the show itself (unfavorably in my opinion), I just don't think it's a good idea. To reiterate what I said earlier, I like Mac/Stella pretty well, but I don't think NY is at the point where it should have relationships between the team members, regardless of how I personally feel about them.

I voted that I dont care either way to danny and lindsey. But now that I think about I think it is good that they are getting to gether for abit! It's the whole wise guy and good girl thing, it is kinda nice love story!

I voted that I wanted to see more Flack and OC pairings cuz I don't know what it is!?

I can see what you're saying about it being a 'nice love story,' but the show shouldn't be about that sort of thing.

In fanfiction, "OC" refers to an original character (which the author created and which doesn't exist on the show). For this poll, it refers to some other character that's not on the team. ;)

Back