Danny/Lindsay poll

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cSiNyFrEaK30, Aug 16, 2006.

1. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Ok....so i'm starting a poll. There have been some rumors about Danny and Lindsay hooking up in Season 3...anyone care to vote on their opinion??

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

limited pairing on that second question. If I couldn't get DL I would like FM (I know that's not exactly what you were asking). So I voted for Hawkes/OC because he is the most overlooked character on the show. ;)

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I thought the same thing. I'd love to see Danny/Flack, but that option wasn't available. :lol:

4. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

What? No Danny/Flack? Hmmph. * goes off to sulk *

I voted no for the first question and Hawkes/OC for the second. The first is self-explanatory and for the second, since my preferred pairing isn't available, I picked the one i thought would be most fun to watch :D

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Voted hell no on Danny and Lindsay...no chemistry whatsoever!

As for pairing, in the absense of Danny/Flack (narrow-minded network censors! :p ) I voted for Mac/Lindsay. They actually have chemistry. But the couple I'd really like to see is Danny/Stella--those two made a compelling pairing early in the first season. I'm intrigued by Flack/Stella as well.

6. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I have to agree on the F/S idea. As I've said in other threads, while All Access gave me fits in some ways, I absolutely loved the scenes between Flack and Stella. So much warmth. Made me think ...

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Yeah, there's a real kinship between Flack and Stella. I love how they joke around together and really seem to tease each other. They're one of my favorite duos on the show.

8. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I voted no on the Danny/Linsday one, although I admit I haven't seen most of S2, so maybe I'll change my mind later on.
    Abstained from the second question. Leaving out slash pairings (which are just as likely as Danny/Aiden!), the only het pairing I think I'd tolerate would be a Stella/Flack one.

9. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

I like Danny/Lindsey they are very sweet :D

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I do not see the chemistry between Danny and Lindsey (if there is in fact any).

And yeah, there should be a Danny/Flack in there ... no matter how innocent or guttersville that could be.

11. spikegal

spikegal Victim

Well I don't mind D/L pairing but I would love Mac/Stella to get together

12. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

mac/stella?

13. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

yeah I am definently agreeing with you there.. danny and lindsey dont really have much.... or anything.

14. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Kind of gutted about the lack of a Danny/Flack option there, but we're going with Hawkes, because Hawkes is a) the man and b) needs him some lovin'. Oh, and c) needs to take his clothes off more.

15. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

I voted a big NOPE for Danny/Lindsay,i just don't see anything but i guess it's all in the eye of the beholder ;) and it seems to be pretty popular and the writers seem determined so...whatever.I'll just ignore it :)
    And if theres no Danny/Flack then i go completely with Mac/Stella they've got great chemistry and i just love em!