Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*Comes in and sings along with Liffy* - Albeit a bit angsty :p (my love is still there, Vex) I think 'Lost' is perfect for the current circumstances:

Life can show no mercy, It can tear your soul apart,
    It can make you feel like you've gone crazy, But you're not
    Though things have seem to changed, There's one thing that's still the same
    In my heart you have remained, And we can fly fly fly away

Aha! That's were it went....Hand it over - You have to share the good stuff! :devil:

Well, she didn't tell him she loves him yet ;), but she did go from "I like you a lot!" to "I've fallen in love with you", so I think we can assume that the "I love you" will be in season five - LOL - How's that for optimism? :lol:

^ Oh, and welcome btw, just come around more often and you'll get to know us sooner than you think - which can be slightly shocking :eek:

Liffy, there's someone (who I'd like to welcome too :)) in desperate need of some pink fog - (txs for smacking him ILJT) get your act together and start spraying! :cool:

I think it's quite hilarious how everyone is capping and trying to clean up that promo; I'm getting more and more convinced that it's not even Danny, Lindsay (or Rikki)...the way the promo was edited gave that impression, but I feel like that was the intention :rolleyes:...someone is reading this board and is having a blast because of all the speculation.

I didn't know PV had written next one (txs for the info Liffy), so I'm taking a stand and join the fluffies for now :scream: - I hope it's only for a week though :brickwall:

Later!

2. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

I was thinking the same thing. I wached it loads and it really doesnt look like Danny, if anything it could be Flack and Angell!

I dont think Dannys will flip out when Lindsay says she fallen in love with him but he really needs to sort himself out if he wants to keep her.

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*blinks* Did someone actually whack me for being unfluffy? :eek: Well that's a first...but I guess it was a much needed one since virtual water in the face doesn't work that well. :lol:

I'm SORRY! I am...it was a moment of weakness :) But you're right. D/L's love is true no matter what. And they're going to love, and make love, and babies...and wait...yeah. Fluff! :D

'
    *hands Dutch a copy* There you go :) Now spread the fluff! Starting with me because I really need it. I think DL angst just upped my blood pressure :eek:

Aww...Linds has gone and fallen in love with Danny *swoon* it would take what? 10 seconds or so I think for Danny to realise what she just said, swoop her into his arms, and shower her with kisses before asking, "Guess what? I've fallen in love with you too!" :lol:

:D My fluff is coming baaaaaaack!

Yes ma'am! *sprays everyone with pink fog* I never knew that stuff worked so quickly...:rolleyes:

I *think* PV wrote it. Lemme just go check.

(stupid internet) YUP! Pam wrote it :) And if she wants to keep her holiday (Aug 1st folks!) she'd better not mess up. But I'm sure she wont because she loves us. :)

Dutch, I think we're going to have to ditch angst for a while...maybe until the next season or when they get married. :) Hehehehe....

Hi Delko's_Cal! :D

[​IMG]

I think it'd be good if Lindsay would step away for just a moment so that Danny can get his head together and realise he loves her too and can't stand not having her around in his life. It's great to know that she feels deeply for him (you don't go around telling someone you've fallin in love with them with a face that just says "I might regret telling you this" but she knows the risk that he might not feel the same way - which he totally does!) but I think Danny might need a little shock.

She should flirt with someone and make him realise she isn't just a piece of steak side. :)

Jealousy makes good fluff too when it's regulated by moi. :lol:

4. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i think youre right, i really want her to get out of this relationship, maybe that way she can make him see what he is missing!! It happen to a friend of mine her boyfriend broke up with her in february and in march they got back together and she said its better now than before! its time for Danny to stop feeling guilty, it wont bring the child back and it just make danny more selfish, cause in its head its all about him, how he feels how sad he is. I just want to slap the guy and say " stop complaning and start living dumba$$!" Lindsay is a great catch and if Danny cant see that well someone else will!!

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

you guys are so right. Lindsay did look like she was more worried about him especially after he walked out of the room. i'm thinking her jokes to him about the centrifuges as a gift and forgetting her b-day were just things to cheer him up a bit and just joke around with him. we know that if Danny was his old self we can see him most likely doing something romantic and sweet for Lindsay's b-day and getting her a nice gift.

Lindsay probably knows very well that Danny has a temper and is very closed off at times so she probably doesn't want to bring anything up as to not make him turn away and not confide in her.

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Exactly! Lindsay's a great person; she's funny, quirky, smart, sexy and just fun to be with :) I don't necessarily want her out of the relationship, (if they're even in one) but I want Danny to realise that she isn't going to stay by his side if he doesn't want her there. Sometimes I think he's taking her for granted. Everyone complains that Lindsay's the one who's being selfish and only thinking of herself. But who's Danny thinking about? Himself too, yet nobody complains about that. Instead they use the excuse of his grief over Ruben's death. Grief is different. If you've experienced grief, you want to be alone for a while, then you want people around you to tell you that everything's going to be alright. Danny just needs a kick in the ass and someone to make him realise that it's not all dark and dreary. He's got Linds, who cares for him - alot. :)

And we know that he cares about her too. :D

^I've read that some people are saying that the way she spoke to him was insulting. At that point they lost me because all I could see was her just trying to tease and have a little bit of fun with him :) I think she knows that he's not been smiling as much as he used to, and was just trying to bring that back. She misses his smiles :)

I loved that last worried look she gave him...she really does care about him doesn't she? It's love....*sigh*

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

dude you guys make me smile as well as cheer me up! as for Lindsay insulting? wow...that is quite a stretch!

btw thanks for the pink fog (for some reason i thought it was cloud...)

8. dutch_treat

Well, maybe he will not totally flip, but he will probably – especially since Lindsay is no ace when it comes to sharing her feelings :rolleyes: – be totally surprised by it, and he may need some time to deal with her ‘sudden’ display of emotions :cool:

Worst case scenario could be something like that; that just means that our ‘bump’ has become a mountain, but for D/L there ain’t no mountain high enough and they will get over it! :)

Yes! That’s how I’m watching that scene now too! She was upset about what he did, but by making that joke she did let him now that it was not enough to have her make a whole dramatic scene about it…This was probably the best way she could’ve handled the situation :); and he understood, and in return he tried to make her laugh too…
    That it was...they're just soooo complicated :alienblush:

I was just driving home and had some time to think about what I said before; despite the ups and (very deep :scream:) downs I still see this relationship progressing:
    • Season 1 – Nothing
    • Season 2 – Flirting
    • Season 3 – I like you…a lot
    • Season 4 – I’ve fallen in love with you
    • Season 5 – I love you
    • Season 6 – Marry me!?
    • Sesaon 7 – Baby BOOM!
    How’s the blood pressure now? All better? :p

Hhhhmmm *checks list* I think I go with next season, since the wedding is still two seasons away. ;)

Welcome to everyone I forgot (it’s great to see so many new people joining our fun:D)

*grabs her copy of the surveillance tape and is off to bed*

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^I'm not sure where the "insulting" part comes from but oh well. We don't see it that way and that's all that matters right? I read something along the lines of her treating him like a dog, and that totally confused me, but oh well. To each his/her own.

Maybe Lindsay should cook Danny a steak so he knows the difference between her and fries :lol: Tsk tsk tsk Danny...bad move mate.

Fog/cloud, not a big difference. They're both pink (for some unknown reason). :p

I think it just upped tenfold. Can we skip to season 5 and speed through? I can deal with missing the rest of 4 but I want baby BOOM! :lol:

I guess I can deal with that. But why would you want angst between "I love you" and "Marry Me!?" ??

Also, I just had an image of Danny practically yelling out his proposal because of you. I don't even know why. Hehe. Maybe he'll call her out onto the balcony in the most cliche'd style he knows. Probably watched a dozen movies to make it perfect too. :p

10. eveninstarz14

how about we do that john cusack movie (whats it called...) where he stands outside with the radio and they play their special song *insert whatever you guys think* and you go from there

as you can tell i am not very good at this :p

11. dutch_treat

*shrugs* I don't know, I'm weird :eek:, I know :p...it's just that too much fluff makes me itchy and I would like to see some kind of tension between them every now and then - could be (I'm in a kind mood tonight :wtf: *hopes Lynny is not around*) some sweet kind of angst though, like Lindsay thinking he's up to no good while he is just planning the perfect set up for his proposal...just some misunderstandings to give the fluffy ending an extra boost <- WoW, I really need some sleep now :brickwall:

LOL - yeah baby BOOM! :guffaw: is the best - I wrote it without the capitals first, before I even realized what I typed :lol:

"But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
    I just don't think it'd understand" :p

That's a sweet idea, have him play one of their songs, while he proposes (though I have no idea which movie you mean :confused:)

12. ibleeditout

ibleeditout Civilian

Hey Dutch, I'm new here sort of and I'm really scared about the preview for next week, I honestly think it's Danny and Rikki. Please tell me it's not:( Give me whatever spoilers you have please:thumbsup:

13. eveninstarz14

"But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
    I just don't think it'd understand" :p

That's a sweet idea, have him play one of their songs, while he proposes (though I have no idea which movie you mean :confused:)[/quote]

i found it, it's say anything directed by cameron crowe and its a 1980s movie. I haven't personally seen it but everytime i turn on VH1 that scene is playing for one of the most romantic movie moment of the 80s.
    From what I heard, Cusack's character did something really horrible to his girl and he stood outside her window on top of his car with the radio over his head with their song and he wouldnt leave until she forgave him.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Danny'd complain about getting tired from holding the BOOMbox up for so long :lol:

But yes, I know what movie you're talking about, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called either. (corniest thing I've ever seen though). Danny'd probably just sweep her off her feet and ask her to marry him. And if she said no, he'd drop her. :lol:

Oh yeah, that sounds like cheeky Mr. Messer :p

Hi ibleeditout, I'm going to tell you it's not Danny and Rikki. Because it wont be :) Well, we don't know who it is, and for all we know it's some random couple from Mac's case but they decided to put it in there so we'd all get sucked into convulsions. :lol: But oh well, we're going to stay positively fluffy because Danny's not that stupid. He can be forgetful (tsk tsk) but he still has enough brains to not do something idiotic. :)

Haha...Danny's BOOMbox needs to play "Achy Breaky Heart" :guffaw: Oh that's gotta be one of our new theme songs (and considering the fact that the writers like giving us angsty spoilers to shadow their totally fluffy scenes, I think it fits :p)

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

anyone can tell me where i can see the promo for next week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.