Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

C
    Code:
    ooling down isn't a bad thing.  Don't things smell better and STRONGER once they're out of the oven.  Plus now we can get a taste! YUM.  :drool:

Counting down the days.  5 days for me!!!!! Previews didn't show much so please oh please let next week be good. HINT; D/L PLEASE D/L![/SPOILER]

Oh and chocolate sauce? Ice Cream?...Bring on the spiders please! maybe dip them in chocolate...there's their (d/l) favorite treat--forget chocolate covered strawberries, bring on the chocolate covered spider legs!

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liffy pops into thread, happy to see more posting going on!* :D Hiya guys! It's FRIDAY which means, like Gturuturu said, 5 days to go!

Yes. Feer my skillets. But don't run away cos I'll chase you. Just post. Then I'll love you. :D

I know, it's weird that they do that. I mean even when one of them doesn't look like they could even handle smiling, they smile anyway because the other is smiling at them. It's like a temporary moment of bliss between them when they're grinning at each other. Who knows what's going through their heads when they're doing it, but it's sweet nonetheless. :)

And welcome back SpeedsDaughter. No more lurking okay? :D

I'm not worried about the cooling flame either. But I am however happy that their date gets interrupted by work, because that means someone's going to have to work with them...and questions are going to be raised!! Like...I dunno, how'd you get here so fast? ;) It's all good.

Oh yes, things smell MUCH better when they're out of the oven and I can't wait for the taste either. :drool:

Something you said though that hit me, if they're out of the oven, that kinda means they're not so focused on anymore right, which could possibly means more of the light smaller scenes for us, none necessarily hawt and passing-out worthy, but enough, as Mac deals with his own love life. I kinda like that, because maybe the drama magnet will shift to Mac this time and leave Danny and Lindsay alone to enjoy their relationship for a while before they're thrust to the front of the screen once again for some spicing up (not that they need any help in that department). :D

I don't want no chocolate covered spiders! Danny and Linds can have that, but I still want my strawberries. :D

I can so picture Danny bringing home another bug dinner for their anniversary or something and Lindsay will be laughing at him for being so thoughtful :rolleyes: Of course he's either going to cook or take them out 'properly' later, but it would still be funny to watch them sitting at a candle-light dinner at one of their apartments with bugs on their plates. Lindsay would have a laughing fit and Danny would just sit there, grinning at her before he gets tired and decides he's rather make out. :rolleyes: Typical Danny strolling through my mind.... :p

And for another picture down memory lane...actually today's a two parter because when someone asks you to marry you, you have to reply. :D

[​IMG]

"I might ask you to marry me," Hey, he said that all on his own okay, I had nothing to do with it. But go ahead, Dan, I don't think anyone here minds :D

[​IMG]

Oh the smile...the cute little smile. I wonder how he resisted swooping down and just kissing that smile off her. :p The man has some will power I'll give him that. The marriage has been foretold. Now we just have to wait... (and I have to make sure I get my camera ready). :D

3. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

No worries :) I'll come in every chance I can. As long as there's ice cream, chances are I'll be here every day :guffaw:

I'm with you on that one. Let's see, lovely red delicious strawberries or hairy spiders... *scale tips in favour of strawberries* :lol:

I love the effect that Lindsay has on Danny. It's that southern charm, I know it.

4. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Lol. Montana is in the west right? I don't think it's in the Mid-west but whatever, the thing is, Lindsay has that charm that's got Danny absolutely hooked, and that's the only thing that matters. :)

If I could have a scene, I want DL to wake up in Lindsay's apartment. Sort of like Snow Day, but in a bed, snuggling under the duvet. I have some kind of obsession of waking up scenes or something. :lol: I think it would be totally sweet to hear their morning banter, and a few more kisses before they grudgingly have to get up for work.

Yeah, that would do it for me. I'd love it... :)

6. SpeedsDaughter

Sorry, I'm not American so I have no sense of Geography. :( From all the country girl discussion I automatically assume that Montana's in the south.

*raises hands in defence*

Same. :guffaw: They're a lot of fun to think up, especially when it comes to DL. I can see them waking up to Lindsay's alarm clock, listening to radio, and Danny grumbles 'cause he doesn't want to get up. :devil:

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh I love that. If Lindsay had one of those radio alarm clocks, and it's tuned into the country station, or one of those more fancier ones that'll just start playing your CDs...and Danny will be grumbling and diving under the pillows to escape the noise whilst Lindsay is just staring at him trying desperately not to laugh. Danny's probably very picky when it comes to how he likes to be "properly" woken up, and it deals with a lot of lazy kisses and takes about 3 hours before he can actually consider himself "up" and awake. :lol:

I wonder if Danny might just try throwing something at the alarm clock to try and get it to shut up. :guffaw: I do it all the time :D

8. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

***Bella skips into the thread and steals ice cream with chocolate sauce kindly offered by Liffy, hoping to avoid the iron skillet***

It's the weekend :thumbsup:at last! Thanks to Dutch for posting the lovely picture from LRC :cool: - we are definitely on the same wave length. It has to be the best dressed episode for Danny IMO - green tee and the blue shirt in the corridor scene :drool: How could Montana walk away from him????

I just love the piccie posted from the 'marriage proposal' episode (Superman?) - they both seem to bring out the smiles in one another. I think my fave one is from Daze of Roaches (?? I am so useless with episode titles) and Lindsay tells Danny that it is not all beer and buffalo burgers ..... And Danny gives his mega watt smile :cool: Hopefully we will get to see more of their smiles in the new episodes. And if there is a chance of a wake up scene as discussed by Liffy and Speeds Daughter, then I am in. It was done so well in Snow Day and it would be nice to see them spending time together outside the office. Maybe we could have the kind of goodnight scene that has been discussed here previously - Danny coming home from a late shift to fall asleep in bed next to Lindsay.

I hope everyone has a good weekend :p

PS I just read some spoilers about another ship of mine which has taken a major U-turn so I am v happy at the moment :):):)

9. SpeedsDaughter

Or he might have a clocky... the alarm clock that commits suicide every morning. :lol: That would get him up. Certainly not as nice as Lindsay kissing him, but it'll do the trick. :D

I have no idea. I don't know how I would walk away, let alone Lindsay. :)

Well, lemme play with this one... let's see... Danny comes to his apartment, tired from late shift. He hangs up his coat, grabs some milk or something, and maybe turns on the radio. He finds that it's set on country music, and wonders why. As he goes to adjust it, Lindsay skillfully hugs him from behind.:)

He'd be one lucky guy to get that kind of greeting. :lol:

Sissi

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liffy swirls into the thread dancing and clapping along to the much loved Gipsy Kings* Morning all! A happy and wonderful Saturday morning to you all! Saturday means it's only 4 days 'till the beginning of the rest of the season! Yay for new eppies! I can't wait :D

Do those things just roll off the table and kill themselves as they crash onto the floor? :p Oh, I want one of those, but I have a carpeted floor so I wonder how much good it'll do. I just imagine that thing not dying when it falls and it decides to ring as it runs around Danny's floor and it's pissing Danny off big time as it rolls under the bed and decides to stay there. The poor man...and suddenly Lindsay comes in wondering what the noice is all about and she's giving him an odd look because he's swiping at something under the bed. He's not a happy man, picks it up and flings it out the window. He sighs and collapses on the bed again, then Linds slithers into bed next to him and wakes him up 'properly' :) hehehe.

Oh what about him coming home, he opens his door as is hit by the smell of a hot breakfast, he smiles and enters the kitchen to see Lindsay frying some eggs and she's twirling to some country tune he's barely aware off playing on the radio and he walks up to her to give a good morning kiss, and the two do a little swaying in the middle of the kitchen. :) Lindsay turns and asks, "Hungry cowboy?". He smiles and kisses her, mumbling a "starving" against her lips. :)

Oh I like that too.... yay for breakfast! Now I'm hungry...:p

Yeah, the marriage proposal scene is from Superman :) I love how teasing they can be and whilst the whole scene was oozing "future prediction!" :lol: The smiles and grins they shared were just adorable, absolute lurve. Their really seemed to up their smiles in DoWaR didn't they? The little bantering about the Cockroach being New York's unofficial mascot, Danny's little defending "Montana" in that thick drawl of his, and their little Buffalo Burgers scene. The smiles were everywhere!

I wonder if Lindsay took Danny out for Buffalo Burgers when they were still in Montana :) Haha that would be fun, Danny peering at his burger before askign Lindsay if it really was buffalo in there. :lol:

And another day means another picture down memory lane!

[​IMG]

Ah, that picture never fails to remind me of how much I loved NWILL :) They were so flirty in that eppy and the ending hug, was just absolute love. I wondered where Danny got the strength to let go, because he clearly looked like he was pissed off with the world for making her the one to go in there and not some random other officer he didn't give a damn about. Poor Danny. :)

[​IMG]

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :D

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Okay quick visit :)

BOOM! Indeed, I believe you described exactly what Danny's sometimes thinking when he pounders over their love..."What the hell has hit me?"...:guffaw:

I really don't know...all I can remember is that there was green felt there...Maybe the next time when they for some reason are not able to reach the bed, we might get a better look at the floors :devil:

I'm with you on that one Vex! Call me weird, but I have a thing for smirking guys :eek:...it's like they are planning something and are keeping it to themselves just to irk you. I'm sure Danny's smirks drive Lindsay insane, she loves to know everything about anything and to not know what he has in mind must be quite furriating at times...I'm sure she'll find out in the end, but at his terms :eek:

I've seen of those and I believe it keeps rolling and jumping through the room until you can catch it and turn it off...We should buy Lindsay one, she could (like suggested) set it to a country station and when the :censored: (Danny's words not mine) thing goes off in the morning she could laugh her ass off at a naked Danny, cursing and stumbling through her room chasing after the alarm clock.:guffaw:

Ah and DoWar, some great moments in that ep

[​IMG]
    Lindsay: I mean, isn't the cockroach kind of the unofficial mascot of New York?
    Danny: Very funny, take it easy there, Montana.

Danny: Since when do you know so much about wine, Montana?
    Lindsay: We're more than beer and buffalo burgers, Messer.
    Danny:
    [​IMG]

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Haha, you just can't help but picture him thinking, "God I love her," with that smile. :)

Okay, this probably will never happen but I can just picture Lindsay waking up early one morning (when they both have got the day off) and Danny's still asleep. She gets bored, Danny's snoring softly beside her so she gets up. Putters around the apartment but remains bored, so she gets this brilliant idea of setting the clocky on to go off in about 20 seconds, stands by the door way and watches as the clock starts dancing around to "Achy Breaky Heart" and Danny's jolting off the bed looking for the :censored: thing that's making all that noise. It falls off the side table and is running around the bed with Danny following closely behind. He trips on his jeans or something and lands flat on his back and looks up to see Lindsay grinning down at him. He grins back and gives her a sweet "Mornin'" greeting before scrambling back after the :censored: clock. :guffaw:

Poor Danny...I bet he's going to find a way to throw that thing away. OR...get back at her for that. Oh the revenge would be fun to watch. Maybe he'd set it off in the shower when she's taking a bath or something. Lol...but he never figured she'd start singing along. :p

13. audacity

audacity Pathologist

So much foul language. Why I never! :eek:

Really the D/L clock conversation has really lost me. All I can gather is that Lindsay is going to set the alarm to Achy Breaky Heart (that's scary :scream:) which will in turn wake up a mortified Danny.

Why should they wake up and get out of bed in the first place? Sweet dreams and cuddling can be fun! :p

Interesting that I had a quick little dream about your D/L TV world, Liff. Apparently one of Lindsay's neighbors (that looked exactly like a guy I went to high school with) was into her...and my dad started shipping them! :lol:

At this point, I'm not really afraid of what may or may not be. I've kind of adjusted to the fact that angst will always be a factor on a TV show. As long as they cement their feelings or go one way or another, I'll be okay. It's the ambiguity of the D/L relationship (or the possible ambiguity of feelings) that concerns me. Do they or do they not want to continue with one another? Are they or aren't they together? That kind of stuff is what drives viewers crazy.

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

But that's why it's so fun to watch! And we'll be giggling along with Lindsay as she watches him run around after the clock. :lol:

Mmhmm...cuddling is fun, but Lindsay watching Danny run after a waddling alarm clock is funnier ;)

Well, I know they're together, so I'm not worried one bit. Don't you just love my bubble? It's unburstable :D I get your reservations though, but since Dutch and I are/were having/had an optimism competition, you're going to get the same answer from her too. D/L ARE together, and they wubs each other vewy vewy much. Just you wait, you'll see :)

15. SpeedsDaughter

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I'm dying here people, somebody get me something to make me stop laughing my butt off. I can totally see Danny jumping out of bed when the thing goes off, absolutely terrified, and then goes searching for the thing. And to add Achy Breaky Heart into the mix... priceless. Or maybe it could be something even more annoying, like Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy? :lol: I have a list of song that are good to wake up too, some of them more annoying than others.

Exactly. That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that pic. You can almost see it in his eyes... :D

Sissi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.